SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 96
+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 1136 FirstFirst ... 4686878889909192939495969798991001011021031041051061461965961096 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 17027

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; man this sucks..my BOV is making me car run like crap...imma have to take it off..the car smells like crap....

man this sucks..my BOV is making me car run like crap...imma have to take it off..the car smells like crap.
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What did ya do to the car????? The BOV shouldnt make any big difference. Was everything hooked up right? (not saying you didi it wrong, just amking sure) If you dont want to use it let me know i have another friend who wants one. Sorry its not working for ya man.

my car feels like it pulls more without knocking. im happy and when i start the car, it doesnt take forever to start like beore
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

maybe I just nned to retune that unichip. I wonder how much GT motorsports would charge me.

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    my car feels like it pulls more without knocking. im happy and when i start the car, it doesnt take forever to start like beore
    hey chris, glad the pinks are working out for you, glad i could help out
    Socal WRX Club F4#3

Quote Originally Posted by subaru3169
    hey you're the scruffy looking guy with the big turbo right? and i met you that day we went to southcoast?

Quote Originally Posted by scoobytime
    hey chris, glad the pinks are working out for you, glad i could help out

OMGCHRISHI2U!!!! youre still alive ..cool

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO
    OMGCHRISHI2U!!!! youre still alive ..cool
    haha yeah i know, i know
    Socal WRX Club F4#3

hey you're the scruffy looking guy with the big turbo right? and i met you that day we went to southcoast?

hey dude when you roll to GT can you ask if they tune VISHNU unichips..my car is a bit haywire after the DP install..I will polly get a BIGTIMC or FM before I go get a "Final" tune.

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

Arrow important notice

fellow f4 members we each gotta pay 30 dollars now to put are cars in toys for tots show plus we gotta make business cards and banners and what not but i want to get this together maybe next weekend we can pay 30 bucks each to put are cars in so0o0 come on team lets make this 1st car show the best lates
    SO CAL FLAT 4#04

Quote Originally Posted by projectwrx31
    fellow f4 members we each gotta pay 30 dollars now to put are cars in toys for tots show plus we gotta make business cards and banners and what not but i want to get this together maybe next weekend we can pay 30 bucks each to put are cars in so0o0 come on team lets make this 1st car show the best lates
    no prob, i will put my share in
    Socal WRX Club F4#3

Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO
    hey dude when you roll to GT can you ask if they tune VISHNU unichips..my car is a bit haywire after the DP install..I will polly get a BIGTIMC or FM before I go get a "Final" tune.
    will do buddy
    Socal WRX Club F4#3

I think i can handle that ($30.00) By the way i think the buissness cards would be a great help to me out here, Ive been talking to subie owners all over out here, i think i could probobly get a whole San Diego chapter of F4 out here. What do you think pater???????

Hey Gug Gus i didnt know you were running the unichip

PSSSSSSS: Hey uys i almost forgot i have a frien out here whou is selling his wrx, He wants to get rid of all his parts and i asked him if F4 could have 1st dibs so here is an initial list (im meeting with him today to see what else hes getting rid of:

Borla headers
    Borla exhaust
    downpipe(hes not sure what kind yet)
    Borla uppipe
    Strut bars (front and back
    AEM engine management system ( i think he gonna give the laptop with)
    Defi gauges w/pod and control unit

I think im taking the headers and gauges but there is more stuff and i will get the prices for you guys

Quote Originally Posted by 05blackmamba
    I think i can handle that ($30.00) By the way i think the buissness cards would be a great help to me out here, Ive been talking to subie owners all over out here, i think i could probobly get a whole San Diego chapter of F4 out here. What do you think pater???????

Hey Gug Gus i didnt know you were running the unichip

PSSSSSSS: Hey uys i almost forgot i have a frien out here whou is selling his wrx, He wants to get rid of all his parts and i asked him if F4 could have 1st dibs so here is an initial list (im meeting with him today to see what else hes getting rid of:

Borla headers
    Borla exhaust
    downpipe(hes not sure what kind yet)
    Borla uppipe
    Strut bars (front and back
    AEM engine management system ( i think he gonna give the laptop with)
    Defi gauges w/pod and control unit

I think im taking the headers and gauges but there is more stuff and i will get the prices for you guys
    dibs on downpipe if its a bellmouth
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

So you all know those sweet new tires I put on? Well, I got a flat last night. Yay
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Tuesday King tut. Who wants to go around 7or 8pm.$25 last week for the next 20 years.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.