SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 954

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by twizhimself i turned 28 today (may 18th) yay for me you're a geezer....

Quote Originally Posted by twizhimself View Post
    i turned 28 today (may 18th) yay for me

you're a geezer.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey Chris, how do you tune your car, like fine tune, do you just mess with the fuel settings for given rpm and throttle positions, ie add fuel here decresse here etc etc. How do ya know where to add or subtract fuel? If this is basiclly what you do want to mess with a bike?? i just got a power commander for my track bike and i figured i would put a base map and mess with it from there until my buddy gets a dyno then custom map it.
    Socal WRX Club F4#3

Quote Originally Posted by subaru3169
    hey you're the scruffy looking guy with the big turbo right? and i met you that day we went to southcoast?

Quote Originally Posted by twizhimself View Post
    i turned 28 today (may 18th) yay for me
    happy birthday man!!! heh
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

Sounds like lots of fun, but I wont be able to make the subietech meet - I work at 10am till 5 :/

Quote Originally Posted by scoobytime View Post
    Hey Chris, how do you tune your car, like fine tune, do you just mess with the fuel settings for given rpm and throttle positions, ie add fuel here decresse here etc etc. How do ya know where to add or subtract fuel? If this is basiclly what you do want to mess with a bike?? i just got a power commander for my track bike and i figured i would put a base map and mess with it from there until my buddy gets a dyno then custom map it.
    i have a wideband o2 and i tune according to the load points based on boost pressure. did you get a pcIII usb? fueling on a n/a is a little different on boost. it would be hard to tune a bike without a dyno and a wbo2 sensor. i could adjust the base map a lil bit like if you feel flat spots in your powerband or something
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

only 10 more days until i start driving....i still dont have a place yet..ohnos!
    F420

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy View Post
    i have a wideband o2 and i tune according to the load points based on boost pressure. did you get a pcIII usb? fueling on a n/a is a little different on boost. it would be hard to tune a bike without a dyno and a wbo2 sensor. i could adjust the base map a lil bit like if you feel flat spots in your powerband or something
    yeah i forgot about the wideband O2. and yeah i got a pcIII usb for my R6, put it in yesterday, im just using a base map right now until this guy i know gets his dyno put in.
    Next Saturday me and a couple guys i know are doing a trackday at Cali speedway so you should go down there and hang out for a while man.
    Socal WRX Club F4#3

Quote Originally Posted by subaru3169
    hey you're the scruffy looking guy with the big turbo right? and i met you that day we went to southcoast?

Craziest thing happened yesterday and I still can't believe it...

I got pulled over for for 3 things... muffler, tint, and no front license plate... Apparenty 2 cops followed me to get me pulled over...

as I got pulled over, i was asked to sit outside, and open the hood. by this time cops weren't that bad I guess because they were my age and don't really know stuff about cars. so I Describe all these parts to cops... pointing out which part is legal and crap. Then he told me to wiat cause the 3rd guy is coming who knows a little more about cars...

3rd guy comes over looks at the car... ask me questions and tells me how he drives the s2000 and always liked the wrx. he said, "well, nice Car!" then he left

all the cops eventually left saying, "ok, thanks for your cooperation." Apparently, they were training other cops to pull someone over...

I thought this was a dream or something. Getting away from all those violations. I dunno if this is the same for all Glendale officers or maybe they just pittied my stature and didn't think once that I'm a racer.

Good times...
    2003 WRB WRX Stg. 4
    2008 HTM xB

dude..i KNOW im gonna have issues with getting pulled over..my car dosent even pass the lenient emissions tests here in PA...you think ill EVER pass smog? lol

i backfire like a ***** too since i installed that Greddy BOV...time to recirc i guess
    F420

Quote Originally Posted by AspirinWhite View Post
    Craziest thing happened yesterday and I still can't believe it...

I got pulled over for for 3 things... muffler, tint, and no front license plate... Apparenty 2 cops followed me to get me pulled over...

as I got pulled over, i was asked to sit outside, and open the hood. by this time cops weren't that bad I guess because they were my age and don't really know stuff about cars. so I Describe all these parts to cops... pointing out which part is legal and crap. Then he told me to wiat cause the 3rd guy is coming who knows a little more about cars...

3rd guy comes over looks at the car... ask me questions and tells me how he drives the s2000 and always liked the wrx. he said, "well, nice Car!" then he left

all the cops eventually left saying, "ok, thanks for your cooperation." Apparently, they were training other cops to pull someone over...

I thought this was a dream or something. Getting away from all those violations. I dunno if this is the same for all Glendale officers or maybe they just pittied my stature and didn't think once that I'm a racer.

Good times...
    something like that happened to me too. but it was one cop car, one cop, and some girl in his passenger seat that wasnt wearing a uniform.
    he pulled me over and said "you know that thing hanging from your rear view mirror is illegal"
    i was all so i took it off
    then he was all like "is that a modified exhaust? you know thats illegal too"
    then i said "ya, i already got a ticket for that no too long ago"
    he said "ok, well, you take care now" and he left
    and when i looked in my rear view mirror, i could see his passenger laughing. that foo was probably all like "watch me pull this guy over (flips on lights)" tryin to impress some ugly ass chick in his car
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

oh ya, does anyone have stock 06+ injectors or sti pinks they are willing to sell or let me borrow?
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

something like that happened to me too. but it was one cop car, one cop, and some girl in his passenger seat that wasnt wearing a uniform.
    he pulled me over and said "you know that thing hanging from your rear view mirror is illegal"
    i was all so i took it off
    then he was all like "is that a modified exhaust? you know thats illegal too"
    then i said "ya, i already got a ticket for that no too long ago"
    he said "ok, well, you take care now" and he left
    and when i looked in my rear view mirror, i could see his passenger laughing. that foo was probably all like "watch me pull this guy over (flips on lights)" tryin to impress some ugly ass chick in his car
    But i think i'd like that than getting another ticket...

BTW, i just purchased a prodrive... I'm gunna go back to my prodrive stealthback set up again.
    2003 WRB WRX Stg. 4
    2008 HTM xB

oh ya, does anyone have stock 06+ injectors or sti pinks they are willing to sell or let me borrow?
    i have pinks from the wagon that i haven't been able to sell yet.
    SoCal F4 #22 Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Forester 2.5 XTi View Post
    If aesthetics was 1st, I wouldn't have bought a Forester!

Quote Originally Posted by Fahren View Post
    i have pinks from the wagon that i haven't been able to sell yet.
    how much ya want for them?
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

hey guys,

just wondering if anyone would be interested purchasing my 17x7.5 rota attacks in silver.

pm me if interested.
    ::..Drive It Like You Stole It..::

Be Green... Stay Catless