SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 892

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm installing my FMIC!!! I'm gunna tackle my bumper tomorrow... It's gunna look nice with my bumper back on... ...This ...

  1. #13366
    Registered User AspirinWhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Diamond Bar, CA
    Posts
    654
    I'm installing my FMIC!!! I'm gunna tackle my bumper tomorrow... It's gunna look nice with my bumper back on...



    ...This one is the Turbo XS copy ebay brand..Really a good FMIC


    Last edited by AspirinWhite; 03-10-2007 at 11:42 PM.
    2003 WRB WRX Stg. 4
    2008 HTM xB

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #13367
    Registered User Z3RO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SOCAL
    Posts
    4,304
    Quote Originally Posted by AspirinWhite View Post
    I'm installing my FMIC!!! I'm gunna tackle my bumper tomorrow... It's gunna look nice with my bumper back on...



    ...This one is the Turbo XS copy ebay brand..Really a good FMIC


    dammit I wanted you to sell it to me.. where can I get one? 300 right?
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"


    SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

    (CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

  4. #13368
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO View Post
    hey eric you had aftermarket springs right? I need a set asap.. will those fit my sedan?
    hey gus, you want my 04 STi strut combo? I bought them off Matt when he got the Evo. About 25k mi on them. a bit too stiff, my son complains the freeway is too bumpy.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  5. #13369
    Registered User Z3RO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SOCAL
    Posts
    4,304
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    hey gus, you want my 04 STi strut combo? I bought them off Matt when he got the Evo. About 25k mi on them. a bit too stiff, my son complains the freeway is too bumpy.
    Dude how much... I REALLY need this
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"


    SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

    (CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

  6. #13370
    Registered User AspirinWhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Diamond Bar, CA
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO View Post
    dammit I wanted you to sell it to me.. where can I get one? 300 right?
    Yea, about 300 now i beilieve...

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SCOOB...98762484QQrdZ1

    I think there is a cheaper way u can get directly from them. I think u can contact dee dee at ssautochrome and get it for 300 shipped
    2003 WRB WRX Stg. 4
    2008 HTM xB

  7. #13371
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO View Post
    Dude how much... I REALLY need this
    I gave Matt $400, how's $350 sound? I've used them for about 2mo or so.





    *** nice work Charlie!!! ***
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  8. #13372
    Registered User Z3RO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SOCAL
    Posts
    4,304
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    I gave Matt $400, how's $350 sound? I've used them for about 2mo or so.
    cool lemme check funds and Ill get back at cha'
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"


    SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

    (CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

  9. #13373
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO View Post
    cool lemme check funds and Ill get back at cha'
    I guess i'll be driving my jeep for a while.....if it helps, you can spread payment over some time. I know being out of a rex hurts.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  10. #13374
    Registered User Z3RO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SOCAL
    Posts
    4,304
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    I guess i'll be driving my jeep for a while.....if it helps, you can spread payment over some time. I know being out of a rex hurts.
    dude that be awsome... I just stated school, So the money pot is low

    and I still need to buy 3 more books
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"


    SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

    (CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

  11. #13375
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO View Post
    dude that be awsome... I just stated school, So the money pot is low

    and I still need to buy 3 more books
    how soon do you need them?
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  12. #13376
    Registered User Z3RO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SOCAL
    Posts
    4,304
    well Id like to throw them in on the next install meet,

    yes jason imma be there like at 630 pm


    but I need to work a payment schedule with you .
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"


    SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

    (CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

  13. #13377
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO View Post
    well Id like to throw them in on the next install meet,

    yes jason imma be there like at 630 pm


    but I need to work a payment schedule with you .
    We'll work something out. I'll see if i can order the koni inserts and we'll both have renewed suspension by Sun.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  14. #13378
    Registered User AspirinWhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Diamond Bar, CA
    Posts
    654
    hey, is it my fault or is it a normal thing for bov to flutter when u have fmic..

    I have ssqv and it flutter like mofo
    2003 WRB WRX Stg. 4
    2008 HTM xB

  15. #13379
    Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SoCal, Whales ******
    Posts
    1,590
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    just got back from NorCal. I want to be there to hangout and/or help with installs.

    should i bring all of my tools? or take a break for a change?

    bring some tools but not the air compressor, my friends comin will need help with a turbo swap and fmic
    i'll be also doing a turbo swap on another car and injectors and plugs and fuel pump, so anyone wanting to help me is cool, i will provide food/drinks for all since i'm getting paid to do this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

  16. #13380
    Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SoCal, Whales ******
    Posts
    1,590
    Quote Originally Posted by AspirinWhite View Post
    hey, is it my fault or is it a normal thing for bov to flutter when u have fmic..

    I have ssqv and it flutter like mofo

    i think with the fmic it does flutter...
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •