SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 80
Page 80 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 307071727374757677787980818283848586878889901301805801080 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 17021

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; wow i cant belive how long this drama @ dromo has lasted, its high school all over again and i ...

wow i cant belive how long this drama @ dromo has lasted, its high school all over again and i jus graduated from high school (amazingly). but thats life, people jus never grow up

people like these dont need hobbies they need religion, may god help you out.

anywho im down for dromo on fri but i never went ever in my life,, so im scerd, but ill try to make it. this whole drama has got me intrested in dromo.. this is kewl i can make a song about it.

for the dec11 car show im down its going to be my first car show and my car has scratches ohh yea! thats a real toge race car for you.....

mike when do you want to install your upipe im free fri all day no school for me!

i have a list of stuff i need dont to my car for the next meet

-tgv deleted housing
    -side markers
    -removal of the whole AC unit (my intercooler has created a hole in my ac line so since its winter i might as well take it all out)
    -and converting the car to run no ac or power steering! ohh yea!

man im bored ill see you guys fri!

for the record DROMO DRAMA IS DROPED! <-- im going to put that in my sig now

|[ D.D.i.D, ]| <---- DROMO DRAMA IS DROPED
    Driver: Francis-Paul Dela Cruz
    04' Wrx Utec stg.3
    Home: Glendora Mt. Ridge

F4 #09 <---- the the suby-guru in-training

|[ D. D. i. D. ]| <--- Support the cause!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

this week sucks for me. 3 freakin tests in a row. tuesday: bio test wednesday: organic chem test thrusday: calculus test. ARGGG!!!!! im stresssssssssin out
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Chris: Sorry man, "the ends justify the means".

Paul: Friday sounds good. Also I got your stickers (#09) for helping me put on the uppipe.. Just let me know if you want it sooner. I'm headed past that way tomorow.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    who is volcomsoldier19?
    you got me? Was he the guy who threw his coat down?

Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO
    OK gents lets drop this crap...So they stop posting on our thread
    let this be the last post regarding this matter.
    I agree, however it's not you who brings it back up it's your other members, Maybe it's not out of their system and need to feel big about something, but then again what do I know? I was born yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by laoba
    i don't get it, it's people like you that keeps on bringing this back up. if you want it to die, just say "let it die" instead of directing this lame picture story to lifeplaza. are you sure you're not the one in high school?? now you don't want to race? yeah that's what i'm fascinated about, it's really amusing. what if we were to lose? we would graciously tip our hats and call you guys the winner. i'm not trying to fuel the fire here, but before you get on lifeplaza's case you can try and recollect what was said and done by all of your F4 clique and maybe start again from there.
    I agree, however the people who most likely made threats are the people who have issues. Those are people I do not want to race with or associate myself with. Its kinda like guilty by association and it's too bad Chris needs to be associated with people of like that. He seems like a cool cat, came on our forum, tried to get this **** straightened out, but it's too bad clubwrx has these t00ls who weren't even there making these comments(not talking about you zer0 or Blofe).

Quote Originally Posted by UR MOTHA
    hey guys i'm down for dromo on friday, as long as its after 7pm (work)
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19
    STFU.....this reminds me of the childish days in high school....we told you no...no means no.....maybe some other weekend....the more you reply the more someone else is gonna reply, just like i'm doing...so yea i though this was over but as Eddie said it sounds like you're fascinated with F4.....

so STFU because

=

all you do is

hey moderator

this is so

yes i did because it's all

hey lifeplaza
    so are you calling me out? I'm confused by your post? It makes no sense? It must be in a rage of passion you fruit cake

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19
    I still don't understand how this means I got owned? I wanted the sticker cut it in half and flip it upside down and put it on my car? However other people on this board and people on i-club talked me out of it.

WHen life gets you down!
    Buy Gatorade!!!!
    BUY!!!
    BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHA!!
    So Cal F4 # 10

Quote Originally Posted by PaulSaidHi
    wow i cant belive how long this drama @ dromo has lasted, its high school all over again and i jus graduated from high school (amazingly). but thats life, people jus never grow up

people like these dont need hobbies they need religion, may god help you out.

anywho im down for dromo on fri but i never went ever in my life,, so im scerd, but ill try to make it. this whole drama has got me intrested in dromo.. this is kewl i can make a song about it.

for the dec11 car show im down its going to be my first car show and my car has scratches ohh yea! thats a real toge race car for you.....

mike when do you want to install your upipe im free fri all day no school for me!

i have a list of stuff i need dont to my car for the next meet

-tgv deleted housing
    -side markers
    -removal of the whole AC unit (my intercooler has created a hole in my ac line so since its winter i might as well take it all out)
    -and converting the car to run no ac or power steering! ohh yea!

man im bored ill see you guys fri!

for the record DROMO DRAMA IS DROPED! <-- im going to put that in my sig now

|[ D.D.i.D, ]| <---- DROMO DRAMA IS DROPED
    no power steering is going to suck soo bad since our cars weigh a whole lot.
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Arrow

volcomsoldier19 is jason the white bug eye
    SO CAL FLAT 4#04

Quote Originally Posted by projectwrx31
    volcomsoldier19 is jason the white bug eye

was he there at Dromo?

I only met Guss and Chris?

Quote Originally Posted by SUBIE-IT
    Let me clear the air... I wasnt cussing at anyone but myself . I was just making a funny reference to anyone that would call ME a ***** for not wanting to street race, not you, obviously you didnt get the joke . I dont want to cause anymore problems so Iam done with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUBIE-IT
    Dont be so sensitive!! Who was I accusing exactly? You? All I saw was the word race thrown around so I figured the racing would be done between real cars not little go karts. I personally wouldnt put money into my cars to settle some lame dispute at a go kart track, if that was the case I'd go buy a shifter kart.
    We actually have shifter karts at my work

relax, he was responding to my post on I-club

http://www.i-club.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=181

Maybe I mis-read you post initial post but we never hit anyjuan up to street race yo

WOW!!! it's like a record.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Chris do you want supervise an uppipe install?
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj
    WOW!!! it's like a record.
    sorry d00d I barely had time to reply to most of the stuff that was going on today

I'll make a note to skip time attack and chill on clubwrx waiting for people to post

Quote Originally Posted by LifePlaza
    sorry d00d I barely had time to reply to most of the stuff that was going on today

I'll make a note to skip time attack and chill on clubwrx waiting for people to post

Why even bother? I only talk crap with my real good friends and none of us know you. So it's not quite that fun for any of us. Which is why we post here, for our enjoyment.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Maybe everyone can find that no more talk on this subject is needed (that means no more posts at all). It would make everyone feel better I'm sure.

ALOHA
    Good night!
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj
    Why even bother? I only talk crap with my real good friends and none of us know you. So it's not quite that fun for any of us. Which is why we post here, for our enjoyment.

ok I'll start a thread on nasioc, I-club, spyderchat, legacygt and RS25 soley about you since my real good friends are there and its for our enjoyment.

If people we're saying sh1t about you I'm pretty sure you would say something back as well.
    Last edited by LifePlaza; 11-09-2005 at 01:33 AM.