SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 78
+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 1136 FirstFirst ... 286869707172737475767778798081828384858687881281785781078 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 17027

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; ok i'm down in front of the AMC...

Arrow

ok i'm down in front of the AMC
    SO CAL FLAT 4#04

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Pete pm me your #
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Arrow

ok call me up
    SO CAL FLAT 4#04

You know in-spite of what everyjuan says or thinks of me I can really care less. I have thick skin and this is coming from the skinny guy from i-club compared to my fellow club member the overweight giant BLITZSTI whoís on a diet. But anyway yes we've made comments, yes I called everyjuan in F4 names, I called F4 out, solely for the sake that it would get you out to run with us at Dromo. Did it work? NO. Instead we got threats from certain people here, not everyjuan.

I have to give mad props to Chris for saying end it all ready not only on here but on I-club as well.

Try to understand thereís only 4 of us that are uber competitive when it comes to everything. We've gotten bored of each other and want to race other people. That's all we wanted. We found F4 by chance figuring theyíre a group of people who are just like us, who actually likes meeting up with each other, shoot the ****, really are friends unlike people from Nasioc.

Call me and *******, call me a prick, call me a ****, I know what I am, believe my fellow i-club members will confirm that, I make it a goal each day to talk shiet to them everyday from their weight, preference of sexuality(you know who you are soggynoodles), and their chinglish(fobs galore).

However I am not a thief, I am not somejuan who hides behind a keyboard. You donít need to take pictures of my license plate, I will tell you where I live.

Gimme some explanations about these...

I really don't think any of us dissed anything about your club..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 121.jpg   final.jpg  
    2003 WRB WRX Stg. 4
    2008 HTM xB

Quote Originally Posted by AspirinWhite

wow, that sucks. we never did anything like that. lets all put this behind us and get on with just having fun. anyways, hey charlie, when are you getting your utec?
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

what's their to explain? I think the pictures say enough. that was so last week d00d

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    wow, that sucks. we never did anything like that. lets all put this behind us and get on with just having fun. anyways, hey charlie, when are you getting your utec?
    You're right you guys never did that at all. That's why we wanted to race for stickers but later decided not to since F4 is so precious to all of you.

If you read my previous post I tried to lure everyjuan out to race us, but again it didn't work. So move on.

socal i-club isn't a car crew.. we're just a bunch of friends that met someway or another through i-club. i hope you still remember it's a public internet message board...., as is clubwrx.... i initiated the challenge with you guys because we were looking for other people to race other than our group... it was going to be a friendly race between subaru owners, but the fact that we all drive subarus/are on subaru msg boards doesn't mean crap. i could care less if you had an uber jdm-v7-sti-s2034569-omghi2u swap. don't get our competitiveness mixed up with stealing **** or wanting to fight. they're totally seperate things. let me make it clear to my knowledge that none of us on i-club, aside from the verbal comments have made any physical threats against anybody or your cars. you guys seem so proud of f4, then represent... we could have settled this last saturday, but blah blah yadda yadda. fine, whatever. it's all water under the bridge now. when you decide you're up to race, we'll be there
    Last edited by laoba; 11-08-2005 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LifePlaza

Call me and *******, call me a prick, call me a ****, I know what I am, believe my fellow i-club members will confirm that, I make it a goal each day to talk shiet to them everyday from their weight, preference of sexuality(you know who you are soggynoodles), and their chinglish(fobs galore).
    *puts on my poncho and orange hat*
    Mine's a Stock-a-roo

(However I am not a thief, I am not somejuan who hides behind a keyboard. You donít need to take pictures of my license plate, I will tell you where I live.)

Lol....I find that to be utterly hilarious ;D

btw, I thought this was being dropped?
    It seems like you have a facination with us...
    Thus we stick to posting on our threads, and you stay on your threads.
    Doesn't that sound lovely? =)
    So Cal F4 # 10

Quote Originally Posted by Blofe
    (However I am not a thief, I am not somejuan who hides behind a keyboard. You donít need to take pictures of my license plate, I will tell you where I live.)

Lol....I find that to be utterly hilarious ;D

btw, I thought this was being dropped?
    It seems like you have a facination with us...
    Thus we stick to posting on our threads, and you stay on your threads.
    Doesn't that sound lovely? =)

sure does

do you know how to use the quote button?

This guy hides behind his keyboard like he's some f0cking big m0ther f0cker..apart from the fact that he's a bad liar...something about just l00king at him pissed me off, I wanted to further persue this issue, but then i'd be at their level when they stole my caps man...So Im done with this..
    Last edited by LifePlaza; 11-08-2005 at 06:34 PM.

Actually I do.....But I decide not to use it....
    LIke our stickers , does that bother you as well?
    Do you just l00k for shtuff that you dislike? mr "some-juan"...
    Try finding a hobby, that always helps ;D
    So Cal F4 # 10

Actually I do.....But I decide not to use it....
    LIke our stickers , does that bother you as well?
    Do you just l00k for shtuff that you dislike? mr "some-juan"...
    Try finding a hobby, that always helps ;D
    actually I like your stickers that's why I wanted juan.

I do have a hobby, It's called karting so hurry up and stop pondering on what happened last Saturday and race with us.

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar

lifeplaza, yes i'm calling you out

STFU.....this reminds me of the childish days in high school....we told you no...no means no.....maybe some other weekend....the more you reply the more someone else is gonna reply, just like i'm doing...so yea i though this was over but as Eddie said it sounds like you're fascinated with F4.....

so STFU because

=

all you do is

hey moderator

this is so

yes i did because it's all

hey lifeplaza

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar

owned

Quote Originally Posted by LifePlaza
    actually I like your stickers that's why I wanted juan.

I do have a hobby, It's called karting

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.