SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 73
+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 1136 FirstFirst ... 236364656667686970717273747576777879808182831231735731073 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 17027

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Guys, I don't think I'll be able to make it on the 19th due to a prior engagement. Maybe if ...

Guys, I don't think I'll be able to make it on the 19th due to a prior engagement. Maybe if I'm lucky the scheduling will change, but most likely not gonna happen. I'll post here if anything changes

BTW, props to Chris and Eddie for being men and patching up things with the other guys. Hopefully all this drama will die out.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj
    Too far away, is there anyone who wants to help put on my uppipe sooner? Please. I'll find a way to compensate like food or drink or a ferret perhaps.
    for real a ferret???
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

hey I want a ferret!...
    Imma buy me a "installing DP for dummy's" b00k ;D
    So Cal F4 # 10

My Real Beast !
    Last edited by Blofe; 12-12-2005 at 10:10 AM.
    So Cal F4 # 10

you wanna race against mine?
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

i can help with the upipe pm me mike
    Driver: Francis-Paul Dela Cruz
    04' Wrx Utec stg.3
    Home: Glendora Mt. Ridge

F4 #09 <---- the the suby-guru in-training

|[ D. D. i. D. ]| <--- Support the cause!

ill help too. for a ferret
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Arrow

when is this happening ???
    SO CAL FLAT 4#04

Arrow

mini dromo 1 meet this friday mike#1 and chris#2 are going so i might go tooo
    SO CAL FLAT 4#04

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by jonathanf2
    I'm back in LA guys! How was the meet?
    it was great without the dram
    SO CAL FLAT 4#04

Arrow

*drama i mean
    SO CAL FLAT 4#04

That sucks dude. Oh well, so when is the next meet?

Quote Originally Posted by projectwrx31
    it was great without the dram

Quote Originally Posted by SUBIE-IT
    I was really looking forward to going to the meet this saturday but couldnt make it due to a sudden family emergency that occured over the weekend, sorry but family takes priority. Cant wait for your next meet though, everyone seems really cool to hang out with. As far as all this drama that Ive been reading its all immature crap to me . I mean what are we here Honda owners, the one point I brag to about to all of my non subie owning friends is the comraderie that subie owners have towards eachother. I never gave a or a peace sign to any other honda when I was into them but now that I have subie love I look forward to seeing another one on the road just to give a you know what I mean ? To see this kind of bickering between obvious subie enthusiaists seems ridiculous and saddening. I hope everyone gets over it soon and everyone can go on without anymore b.s. . As far as not racing those guys that was a smart decision. Its not worth to street race and jeopardize your life or others on the road. Plus imagine losing your car to impound if you get pulled over, those tow truck drivers aint no guardians of your ride, trust me! If their that hard up to race go to Irwindale on thurs. (if they still do it) or somewhere legal. If that makes me sound like a *****, well, you are what you eat, ****! Anyways sorry for the long post but I had to put in my two cents. See you at the next meet .
    how did dromo 1 become a street race? are you reading the same threads everyone else is? get your facts straight before making accusations.

Hey, is all this bull@#$% over with i-club yet. Cause that "Lifeplaza" is on my nerves already. There just go-carts ...beating us inthem doesnt prove anything. Wasnt it just supposed to be for fun anyways????? How about we just drop it and maybe grow up a little.

On another note, Eddie sorry bout your light covers man were gonna get you all hooked up man.

PSS: Im down for another dromo this Friday, what time???

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar

dromo

yea eddie, we'll help you out....we should all forget about i-club as randy said...
    so I see some people are going to Dromo this friday...i'm down to go...what time is everyone going?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.