SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 72
+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 1136 FirstFirst ... 226263646566676869707172737475767778798081821221725721072 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 17027

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by slowguy626 there is no need to point fingers at who stole what. I wasn't there at dromo ...

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by slowguy626
    there is no need to point fingers at who stole what. I wasn't there at dromo but from what I heard people from this club and i-club had stuff stolen. Who actually has proof that someone from i-club stole from F4 and vice versa? If you have no proof then your reasoning is invalid.

But I do have to agree w/ WRX13oy, this name calling is childish. This event at dromo WAS suppose to be a friendly race, no stickers/decals needed to be involved.
    i never pointed any fingers. im not the type of person to jump to conclutions, but who ever stole thoes fog covers should be punished. i feel sorry for eddie and the other guy that had their fog covers stolen, if i could i would buy both of them fog covers and end this silly nonsense. i think it was the hostile atmosphere against eachother that lead to the finger pointing. anyways, i would have raced against i-club but i had no money to race again also, we had other plans already after.
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    i never pointed any fingers. im not the type of person to jump to conclutions, but who ever stole thoes fog covers should be punished. i feel sorry for eddie and the other guy that had their fog covers stolen, if i could i would buy both of them fog covers and end this silly nonsense. i think it was the hostile atmosphere against eachother that lead to the finger pointing. anyways, i would have raced against i-club but i had no money to race again also, we had other plans already after.

I had a feeling nothing good would come out of doing this (tension was already high when they got there.) .. anyway I just want to forget about them and get ed his new STI covers. the F4 had a little run in with a group with diffrent attitudes..not prob, lets move on and concentrate on getting the rides ready for the carshow.
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO
    I had a feeling nothing good would come out of doing this (tension was already high when they got there.) .. anyway I just want to forget about them and get ed his new STI covers. the F4 had a little run in with a group with diffrent attitudes..not prob, lets move on and concentrate on getting the rides ready for the carshow.
    i agree. so who exactly is down to go to the show?
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Arrow

good cause for the meet on the 10th of dec lets make this a meet where everyone can come #00 to #16
    SO CAL FLAT 4#04

Randy your over muscle'ness is my inspiration
    So Cal F4 # 10

Quote Originally Posted by Blofe

im jealous.LOL anywhos next install meet is the 19th right?
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

Arrow

yes yes
    SO CAL FLAT 4#04

haha, you were all fantasizing
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

hey, check it out. haha i got bored and made myself a "ghetto" lip
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lip.JPG   lip2.JPG  
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

this foo, martha stewart original....
    So Cal F4 # 10

this foo, martha stewart original....
    haha. i think it looks pretty good.
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

I'm back in LA guys! How was the meet?

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    i agree. so who exactly is down to go to the show?

hope you guys can make it to the show, and if its cool i would like to come out on the 10th even though im not part of your 00-16...

I was really looking forward to going to the meet this saturday but couldnt make it due to a sudden family emergency that occured over the weekend, sorry but family takes priority. Cant wait for your next meet though, everyone seems really cool to hang out with. As far as all this drama that Ive been reading its all immature crap to me . I mean what are we here Honda owners, the one point I brag to about to all of my non subie owning friends is the comraderie that subie owners have towards eachother. I never gave a or a peace sign to any other honda when I was into them but now that I have subie love I look forward to seeing another one on the road just to give a you know what I mean ? To see this kind of bickering between obvious subie enthusiaists seems ridiculous and saddening. I hope everyone gets over it soon and everyone can go on without anymore b.s. . As far as not racing those guys that was a smart decision. Its not worth to street race and jeopardize your life or others on the road. Plus imagine losing your car to impound if you get pulled over, those tow truck drivers aint no guardians of your ride, trust me! If their that hard up to race go to Irwindale on thurs. (if they still do it) or somewhere legal. If that makes me sound like a *****, well, you are what you eat, ****! Anyways sorry for the long post but I had to put in my two cents. See you at the next meet .

Too far away, is there anyone who wants to help put on my uppipe sooner? Please. I'll find a way to compensate like food or drink or a ferret perhaps.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.