SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 71
+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 216162636465666768697071727374757677787980811211715711071 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 17025

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i think we should all pitch in and help eddie out. i feel so bad about what happened saturday. people ...

i think we should all pitch in and help eddie out. i feel so bad about what happened saturday. people stealing = stupid people.
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Arrow

i'm down to help out
    SO CAL FLAT 4#04

Quote Originally Posted by projectwrx31
    i'm down to help out
    ditto..fvck em
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

yes im drunk. AGAIN

AND YOU GUYS DIDNT BACK ME UP AGAINST THEM *****ES..IM DISSAPOINTED.

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

im sorry but i have to come out with this
    Quote Originally Posted by LifePlaza
    So I hit up Guss =zer0 to gather up their top 4 fastest drivers, he responds with we'll see...

As all 17-20 of them are leaving, I ask them whats up? you wanna run. so onto the excuses:

1. I have no cash so I reply with but you can afford a wrx?
    2. TRZA asks them if they're scared
    3. They say next month and I say we're here right now, we even had somejuan fly in from nor cal to see this, please don't dissapoint.

So they walk off like they're all cool. And we clown them by yelling F4 BISHES!

Later they blame us for stealing their STI fog light covers and even John BLITZSTI got jacked himself(sorry bro I bet is was the fat mexican from clubwrx who stole yours). So they blame us, some big guy throws his jacket down like he wants to fight, so I step up and start talking with them. I even walked around to all their cars(and they all suck) to look at them.

Later I hear them make a comment about bashing a windsheild(please correct spelling john), and ask them what's up you want to bash my windsheild, they reply with a no. So Mike, Seri, soggynoodles-13 aggree to watch over the cars.

F4=bunch of focking pussies and should be mocked for the rest of their lives.
    just because we drive a wrx doesnt mean we got money comming out our asses. just because we didnt want to race that night doesnt mean that we are "bunch of focking pussies" there are other days right? you are there every week, its not like the world is going to end if we dont race you. i find all this stuff very childish, we never said any crap about your club and yet you bash our club. , im better than this and thats why im not going to say anymore.
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    im sorry but i have to come out with this
    just because we drive a wrx doesnt mean we got money comming out our asses. just because we didnt want to race that night doesnt mean that we are "bunch of focking pussies" there are other days right? you are there every week, its not like the world is going to end if we dont race you. i find all this stuff very childish, we never said any crap about your club and yet you bash our club. , im better than this and thats why im not going to say anymore.

plus there ****ing theives..im sorry but i never expected this out of subaru owners....VERY DISSAPOINTED

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

Arrow

good point chris #2
    SO CAL FLAT 4#04

This guy hides behind his keyboard like he's some f0cking big m0ther f0cker..apart from the fact that he's a bad liar...something about just l00king at him pissed me off, I wanted to further persue this issue, but then i'd be at their level when they stole my caps man...So Im done with this..
    Last edited by Blofe; 12-12-2005 at 09:10 AM.
    So Cal F4 # 10

Hey guys sorry to hear about the incidents. However I've meet most of you F4 guys and you guys are definetly above this. None the less I hope you guys had a good meet. Any pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO
    plus there ****ing theives..im sorry but i never expected this out of subaru owners....VERY DISSAPOINTED
    there is no need to point fingers at who stole what. I wasn't there at dromo but from what I heard people from this club and i-club had stuff stolen. Who actually has proof that someone from i-club stole from F4 and vice versa? If you have no proof then your reasoning is invalid.

But I do have to agree w/ WRX13oy, this name calling is childish. This event at dromo WAS suppose to be a friendly race, no stickers/decals needed to be involved.

Whens The Next Meet???

The Aftermath.....
    Last edited by Blofe; 12-12-2005 at 09:10 AM.
    So Cal F4 # 10

its cool ed we will get over this.
    Last edited by Z3RO; 11-07-2005 at 12:26 PM.

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

ya eddie. ill help ya out man. ill pitch in like $25 since im broke right now.
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

hey man it's koo, save your money.
    I just appreciate ya'll having mah back
    So Cal F4 # 10

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.