SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 683
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by PaulSaidHi hey chrris do u think kevin from gt will give me a discount if im in ...

Quote Originally Posted by PaulSaidHi
    hey chrris do u think kevin from gt will give me a discount if im in F4? can u talk to him. i need my headers installed

today dint work out well
    Kevin from Garage Tuning....he owes me some work for the whole injector incident....you wanna use that?
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz
    Kevin from Garage Tuning....he owes me some work for the whole injector incident....you wanna use that?
    did you screw up your injectors when you when down to install them there?

Quote Originally Posted by Hytek714
    did you screw up your injectors when you when down to install them there?
    I was scared to install injectors myself, so I hired them. After I picked up the car my brakes didn't work (they pinched brake booster line).

2 days after that, I was spilling fuel everywhere....i opened everything & they didn't install the injectors right (dirt in chamber & torn o-rings). I ended up re-installing them myself. After a call to Kevin, he apologized, offered a credit and fired his n00b.

hahah can that be transferd over? im still waiting for him to email me back. but im heading to SP engineering tomorow for the garage sale ima try to talk to the owner and see if i can strike a deal i really need a home shop. when i cant do any more work.
    Driver: Francis-Paul Dela Cruz
    04' Wrx Utec stg.3
    Home: Glendora Mt. Ridge

F4 #09 <---- the the suby-guru in-training

|[ D. D. i. D. ]| <--- Support the cause!

hahah can that be transferd over? im still waiting for him to email me back. but im heading to SP engineering tomorow for the garage sale ima try to talk to the owner and see if i can strike a deal i really need a home shop. when i cant do any more work.
    When do you want to go down there? I can talk to him & am sure I can hand that over to you (about $100 off). I considered looking for a beatup warehouse in Long beach so we can all work on our cars with a lift. Then F4 could start charging and some members here will have extra money on the side for mechanic services.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheat
    cool deal, thanks man...i think ill ask that HB shop first because they are more local but if they are unable to, Ill definitely take it over to Harman motive. Do you have a 16g turbo? how is the difference from stock? im really stoked to see how fast it is after its all put in!
    drilling the hole is easy, me & chris did mine i like 1 second, just go to the hardware store & buy the bit i requires.

Quote Originally Posted by 06HKSwrx
    drilling the hole in my ass, chris did mine i took 1 second, just go to the hardware store & buy the bit i requires.

Hey Snorlax,

what companies can you get downpipes from?

you gay....

i already decided on which downpipe im going w/.....im getting a catless...which is a good one to get

Quote Originally Posted by 06HKSwrx
    drilling the hole is easy, me & chris did mine i like 1 second, just go to the hardware store & buy the bit i requires.
    cool deal...do you need a vice or something to put the pill in to make sure it stays straight?
    i just picked one up at the subie dealership

When do you want to go down there? I can talk to him & am sure I can hand that over to you (about $100 off). I considered looking for a beatup warehouse in Long beach so we can all work on our cars with a lift. Then F4 could start charging and some members here will have extra money on the side for mechanic services.
    hell yess im up for that. all i need is a lift. but i wish i had a mig and tig welder and a plasma cutter also then it would be a complete shop
    Driver: Francis-Paul Dela Cruz
    04' Wrx Utec stg.3
    Home: Glendora Mt. Ridge

F4 #09 <---- the the suby-guru in-training

|[ D. D. i. D. ]| <--- Support the cause!

hell yess im up for that. all i need is a lift. but i wish i had a mig and tig welder and a plasma cutter also then it would be a complete shop
    The only problem I have is to make sure there is enough revenue to at least cover the cost of rent and purchasing a used lift (i know where to get one), but still need a belt driven compressor to power the place.

What day do you want to see Kevin @ Garage Tuning? I'll call & give a heads up.

The only problem I have is to make sure there is enough revenue to at least cover the cost of rent and purchasing a used lift (i know where to get one), but still need a belt driven compressor to power the place.

What day do you want to see Kevin @ Garage Tuning? I'll call & give a heads up.
    WOO a shop sounds dope HAH ^_^
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

anybody wanna help install this guys downpipe. lol on sunday

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.