SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 678
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by WRX13oy freakin sam. "oh, ill have the workers take a look at the heads tomorrow. be expecting ...

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    freakin sam. "oh, ill have the workers take a look at the heads tomorrow. be expecting a call from me tomorrow" he told me that about 5 times.. how the heck did you put up with him chris???
    he never really did that to me, the problem with my car is that things just kept going wrong, like a wire here came unpluged and little things like that. one thing i learned was not to have him call me, i would always call him, just bug him so he wants to finish your car to stop you from calling him. oh and i have his cell number so he could avoid talking to me haha sorry though
    Socal WRX Club F4#3

Quote Originally Posted by subaru3169
    hey you're the scruffy looking guy with the big turbo right? and i met you that day we went to southcoast?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz
    MY Wagon is done!!!!!

Word from Gruppe-S (mustang dyno)

Daily Driving Tune = 275whp / 285 ft-lbs [crank = 383hp / 397ft-lbs]
    Cut Out OPEN = 290whp / 300 ft-lbs [crank = 404hp / 419ft-lbs]

I havnen't seen the graph or AF ratios yet. Just feeding the news down the line.
    WOOT!! soo glad to here that anson congratz DAMN!! lol monsta wagon...ur grocery getter is 10x faster then mines lol
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

Yup, it's been a while since we've had an install meet and/or get together. Even with this wagon thing finished, I bet Chris is tellin himself, "bah, baby stuff compare to TurboF4!"

We'll see if this turbo lag is something i can handle...if not, i'll swap out for a topmount.

Thanks for the compliments...hope to see you soon.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz
    Yup, it's been a while since we've had an install meet and/or get together. Even with this wagon thing finished, I bet Chris is tellin himself, "bah, baby stuff compare to TurboF4!"

We'll see if this turbo lag is something i can handle...if not, i'll swap out for a topmount.

Thanks for the compliments...hope to see you soon.
    hahaha no no no, i was lying to all of you guys i really have 100 whp i just wanted to sound cool, the turbo and intercooler arent even hooked up
    but your wagon sounds like its sick man, i wish i would have gotten the wagon instead of the sedan, oh well
    Socal WRX Club F4#3

hey you're the scruffy looking guy with the big turbo right? and i met you that day we went to southcoast?

Quote Originally Posted by scoobytime
    hahaha no no no, i was lying to all of you guys i really have 100 whp i just wanted to sound cool, the turbo and intercooler arent even hooked up
    but your wagon sounds like its sick man, i wish i would have gotten the wagon instead of the sedan, oh well
    100whp !!... at least i think u have more whp then my old civic... times that by 3 or 4 haha
    Last edited by dragonwrx1; 10-03-2006 at 09:55 AM.
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobytime

just don't come out of the closet...

k thnx
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

hey chris, i went to gt and i saw your car there. they let me mess with your car and even let me drive it.

haha just kidding

i talked to sam and they actually did some work. my heads have cracks in them and he told me that they are going to have to install some timeserts to fix it. i if everything goes to plan and sam keeps working on my car, i should have it by the end of next week
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

good news guys..well for me anyway, I got a new job and it pays way better than poopboys.. if all goes well the car will rise again before x mas!
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO
    good news guys..well for me anyway, I got a new job and it pays way better than poopboys.. if all goes well the car will rise again before x mas!
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

WOOT CONGRATZ!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    hey chris, i went to gt and i saw your car there. they let me mess with your car and even let me drive it.

haha just kidding

i talked to sam and they actually did some work. my heads have cracks in them and he told me that they are going to have to install some timeserts to fix it. i if everything goes to plan and sam keeps working on my car, i should have it by the end of next week
    haha yeah unfortunatly i had to take my car there, some bolts vibrated loose on the uppipe and its leaking out of there, yeah simple problem but i got under there but the heat sheild was in the way, so i went to take the heat sheild off but the wideband sensor was sticking out of there and i couldnt get it out and on top of there there was another sensor coming out of the heat sheild and i couldnt get a wrench or anything in there to take it out, very frustrating i have no idea how they put that stuff in.
    Socal WRX Club F4#3

where do you wrk now

Quote Originally Posted by Hytek714
    where do you wrk now
    +1
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by Hytek714
    where do you wrk now
    Corner of Holt & Central....handing out the flyers for Deja Vu
    Last edited by ansonowicz; 10-04-2006 at 10:54 AM.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

does anyone know how much it cost to port out the waste gate

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.