SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 65
Page 65 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 155556575859606162636465666768697071727374751151655651065 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; you got it boss, if you need a ride give me a call....

you got it boss, if you need a ride give me a call.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar

gh

Quote Originally Posted by sigma pi
    to where?
    to the meet on the 5th at the block

Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO
    glad to see that you guys are back..we got some asshats trying to hate..I dont really care. they can post all they want..Shows that there here to just be a bother (yeah yeah post on. ) Im not letting is phase me..see you guys this weekend.

no sh1t!!!

Some mad hating going on. His name is Z3RO and he is the biggest assshat of all, have you seen his intercooler? Special edition WRX intercooler! He should have bought an STI. I don't know anything since this is your forum and I was born yesterday, thanks again oh mighty powerful GOD)

F4 Bishes Pho' Life!

Better bring it to Dromo because that's all we want. No need for a silly sticker.

I can go on and on but the rest of you're members from F4 have been cool, not you. Best way to represent IMO. I can full on say everyone in SCIC i-club are *******s and competitive and that's what makes us friends so if you can muster up your crew for a battle for the best time, do it. If you can't you'll make your CREW look like a bunch of losers who's 400hp means nothing if you have no driving skill(no offense to the owner, you were just brought up that way to us, thank your team mates).

"Wait I can't think of anything better to say, I better roll my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    i got my new wheel bearing in and wow the old one was really f*cked up. ill post a picture of it later. but now i ran into another freakin problem. the ball joint and nut got stripped and now i have to go buy a new one. $29 for a new ball joint assembly. so hopefully i can get my car back on its wheels by saturday. if not. i might need a ride or something if someone is willing to give a fellow F4 member a ride

can you post a picture of what was damaged? I actually specialize in suspension. If you need a press let me know, I have some equipment to punch in directly onto the arm.

Quote Originally Posted by LifePlaza
    no sh1t!!!

Some mad hating going on. His name is Z3RO and he is the biggest assshat of all, have you seen his intercooler? Special edition WRX intercooler! He should have bought an STI. I don't know anything since this is your forum and I was born yesterday, thanks again oh mighty powerful GOD)

F4 Bishes Pho' Life!

Better bring it to Dromo because that's all we want. No need for a silly sticker.

I can go on and on but the rest of you're members from F4 have been cool, not you. Best way to represent IMO. I can full on say everyone in SCIC i-club are *******s and competitive and that's what makes us friends so if you can muster up your crew for a battle for the best time, do it. If you can't you'll make your CREW look like a bunch of losers who's 400hp means nothing if you have no driving skill(no offense to the owner, you were just brought up that way to us, thank your team mates).

"Wait I can't think of anything better to say, I better roll my eyes

the only reason I started being a d!ck was because you guys were talking sh!T . I was cool and interested untill then. (read your own thread on I-club and page 3 of the I-club VS F4 thread here) . As for my intercooler, I'll do whatever the hell I want with it its my car. Your opinion is worth **** to me. I had every intention of going to dromo for a friendly match but you guys quickly statred talking crap about our crew.
    Last edited by Z3RO; 11-01-2005 at 11:16 AM.
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

can you post a picture of what was damaged? I actually specialize in suspension. If you need a press let me know, I have some equipment to punch in directly onto the arm.
    the bolt got cross threaded and stupid me didnt see it and started to tighten it. after about 30 seconds i realized that it wasnt screwing down and it was just getting striped. im about to head to subaru and get a replacement ball joint and nut.
    sorry about the blury pictures. i used my phone to take the pix
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image039.jpg   Image042.jpg  
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    the bolt got cross threaded and stupid me didnt see it and started to tighten it. after about 30 seconds i realized that it wasnt screwing down and it was just getting striped. im about to head to subaru and get a replacement ball joint and nut.
    sorry about the blury pictures. i used my phone to take the pix

Do you have anything that can clean up the threads on the bolt?

As for the lock nut Subaru and Nissan use the same material and thread pitch. I've stripped mine out before when I was upgrading the the lightwieght control arms. So if Subaru doesn't have it check Nissan.

Do you have anything that can clean up the threads on the bolt?

As for the lock nut Subaru and Nissan use the same material and thread pitch. I've stripped mine out before when I was upgrading the the lightwieght control arms. So if Subaru doesn't have it check Nissan.
    i have tapping tools but i dont have the right sizes. ill see if i can salvage them because its $28 for a new ball joint assembly
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

BTW.. you guys dont need to clown my avatar..im glad you guys are having fun on your forum. Seems like theres a bit of NASIOC'ish attitude there.So what are you trying to say?and so what if we're clowing on your avatar, big freaking deal how many times have you made fun of a primered honda?
    Completely diffrent team attitudes... Its cool, do as you wish. Sounds like you're trying to talk down at us
    im personally not interested in racing pricks d00d you called us pricks that was un called for and you opend a can of worms at this point..even if they are subaru drivers. you guys came on friendly terms but soon changed your atttitude. you can all go back to your forum and continue all your immature attitude..stop polluting our forums.your telling us to go back to our forum, I see how it is, you make the decision over here shot caller, talk about trying to be a hero, you totally look like a zer0
    well ill talk to the others and see what they say.its a public forum yo I think they can see for themselves what's going on
    balh..im ready for some F4 action..regardless of what those guys do. You make it seem like we come to fight or something? grow up

get it right d00d I wasn't saying sheit to you till you pulled the trigger

Send a message via AIM to LifePlaza

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Z3RO
    BTW.. you guys dont need to clown my avatar..im glad you guys are having fun on your forum. Seems like theres a bit of NASIOC'ish attitude there.

So what are you trying to say?and so what if we're clowing on your avatar, big freaking deal how many times have you made fun of a primered honda?

once actually ..on the sig. I DO find it ****ed up that you guys made fun of it.....deal with it. I dont even give a crap anymore.

Quote:
    Completely diffrent team attitudes... Its cool, do as you wish. Sounds like you're trying to talk down at us

Im saying Fvck it I dont care.

Quote:
    im personally not interested in racing pricks d00d you called us pricks that was un called for and you opend a can of worms at this point..even if they are subaru drivers. you guys came on friendly terms but soon changed your atttitude. you can all go back to your forum and continue all your immature attitude..stop polluting our forums.your telling us to go back to our forum, I see how it is, you make the decision over here shot caller, talk about trying to be a hero, you totally look like a zer0

YOU were being assh0les..period..I ve NEVER actually got into a dispute with anyone on a forum till you guys showed up. So yes..I didnt want to deal with it anymore.

Quote:
    well ill talk to the others and see what they say.its a public forum yo I think they can see for themselves what's going on....

I wanted to ask them for their opinion..big deal, I was the 1st one to read the thread and wanted to see if they were down..whats wrong with that?

Quote:
    balh..im ready for some F4 action..regardless of what those guys do. You make it seem like we come to fight or something? grow up

Fight? I just dont care if you show up or not.

Im just defending my team...and im the onlyone talking thats why I take all the heat.
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

Send a message via AIM to LifePlaza

Quote:
    BTW.. you guys dont need to clown my avatar..im glad you guys are having fun on your forum. Seems like theres a bit of NASIOC'ish attitude there.

So what are you trying to say?and so what if we're clowing on your avatar, big freaking deal how many times have you made fun of a primered honda?

once actually ..on the sig. I DO find it ****ed up that you guys made fun of it.....deal with it. I dont even give a crap anymore.

Quote:

Im saying Fvck it I dont care.

Quote:

YOU were being assh0les..period..I ve NEVER actually got into a dispute with anyone on a forum till you guys showed up. So yes..I didnt want to deal with it anymore.

Quote:
    well ill talk to the others and see what they say.its a public forum yo I think they can see for themselves what's going on....

I wanted to ask them for their opinion..big deal, I was the 1st one to read the thread and wanted to see if they were down..whats wrong with that?

Quote:

Fight? I just dont care if you show up or not.

Im just defending my team...and im the onlyone talking thats why I take all the heat.
    If you want to bicker at me via AIM you're more than welcome to

hyperkansaimr2

BTW all of my intresting conversations I always post them up http://www.i-club.com/forums/showthr...4&page=1&pp=20

so I look forward to an interesting conversation

I just realized there are 980 (981 including this one) replies on this thread..

2003 WRB WRX Stg. 4
    2008 HTM xB

yo charlie. hows the car?
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

It's good. I need oil change, Fix that squeak noise, and get UTEC

I smoked my friend's LS430 from a roll

What's up with you?
    2003 WRB WRX Stg. 4
    2008 HTM xB

i just got done replacing a wheel bearing. all i need now is an alignment