SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 647

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by ansonowicz We have a few caltrans signs on the road saying "all vehicles with illegal exhausts will ...

  1. #9691
    Registered User dragonwrx1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    california, LA
    Posts
    1,204
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz
    We have a few caltrans signs on the road saying "all vehicles with illegal exhausts will be cited".

    Saw a guy in a harley sitting on the side of the road with the chp.
    whoa scary stuff... lol
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #9692
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO
    that sucks.. im happy with my STI axleback..time for a elec cutout!!!
    All of F4 should have the cutouts I would rather have the proper QTP downpipe, but they don't make it in 2.5, I like way their cutouts are welded together vs the shop I went to.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  4. #9693
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    492
    sounds like some serious **** is going on with all this...im ahppy i have the cobb turboback (looks stock - and say its a stock STi exhaust probably)

    and im moving back to PA in a few weeks ad out there they ust dont care...
    F420

  5. #9694
    Registered User dragonwrx1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    california, LA
    Posts
    1,204
    Quote Originally Posted by twizhimself
    sounds like some serious **** is going on with all this...im ahppy i have the cobb turboback (looks stock - and say its a stock STi exhaust probably)

    and im moving back to PA in a few weeks ad out there they ust dont care...
    LUCKY BASTARD!! lol
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

  6. #9695
    Registered User projectwrx31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    mission viejo
    Posts
    1,456
    sup f4 members wow five years since 9 /11 that pretty krazy so whens the meet guy I miss chilling with all of hope we chill soon maybe try can a pch drive to jason pad down south
    SO CAL FLAT 4#04

  7. #9696
    Registered User WRX13oy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SOCAL!! 91752
    Posts
    6,979
    hey charlie, if the cop marked "no" on the correctable box then you are going to have to pay a fine. i remember when i had a exhaust ticket and tint and that stupid cop checked "no" on the boxes i had to pay like $400 in fines and i even had my neigbor (who is a cop) sign the ticket saying that it got fixed but since it was marked uncorrectable, his signature didnt matter
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

    2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

  8. #9697
    Registered User Hytek714's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, California
    Posts
    1,504

  9. #9698
    Registered User dragonwrx1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    california, LA
    Posts
    1,204
    Quote Originally Posted by projectwrx31
    sup f4 members wow five years since 9 /11 that pretty krazy so whens the meet guy I miss chilling with all of hope we chill soon maybe try can a pch drive to jason pad down south
    sounds like fun HAHA
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

  10. #9699
    Registered User PaulSaidHi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Cerritos
    Posts
    799

    that email thats on that seems really familiar to me ima investigate
    Driver: Francis-Paul Dela Cruz
    04' Wrx Utec stg.3
    Home: Glendora Mt. Ridge

    F4 #09 <---- the the suby-guru in-training

    |[ D. D. i. D. ]| <--- Support the cause!

  11. #9700
    Registered User Z3RO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SOCAL
    Posts
    4,304
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulSaidHi
    that email thats on that seems really familiar to me ima investigate
    lemme know
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"


    SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

    (CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

  12. #9701
    Registered User hellbilly1342's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    764
    here are pics of mine and my brother's cars. i present to you Team Red.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 141804190341_290.jpg   141804272005_290.jpg   142231528837_290.jpg  
    So Cal F4 member #19

  13. #9702
    Registered User hellbilly1342's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    764
    oh yeah, Anson, i just crossed your path about 20 minutes ago in costa mesa. i was gonna flip a b1tch but with the traffic i never would've caught up to you. and i haven't put all the numbers in my new phone yet so i culdn't call you.
    when are we gonna meet up again guys??
    So Cal F4 member #19

  14. #9703
    Registered User rx4mj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Freezing my arse off in NYC
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by hellbilly1342
    oh yeah, Anson, i just crossed your path about 20 minutes ago in costa mesa. i was gonna flip a b1tch but with the traffic i never would've caught up to you. and i haven't put all the numbers in my new phone yet so i culdn't call you.
    when are we gonna meet up again guys??

    Well since we haven't all met up in I don't know how long, I present to you F4 Poker Night, sponsered by the dirty mexican! So friday night will be poker night at my pad. So far $10 buy in need at least a few guys to come. Drinking, smoking, and strippers or non girlfriends are all encouraged.

    If we get a good turn out, maybe turn this into a weekly thing, so we can at least have somewere that is offered to meet up at. We still need a install meet so whoever can offer should do so and just set a date.

    Let's shoot for 8-9pm, and if you get too drunk there is plenty of room to crash here and not on the road. F4ADD
    Last edited by rx4mj; 09-11-2006 at 03:20 PM.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

  15. #9704
    Registered User WRX13oy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SOCAL!! 91752
    Posts
    6,979
    Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj
    Well since we haven't all met up in I don't know how long, I present to you F4 Poker Night, sponsered by the dirty mexican! So friday night will be poker night at my pad. So far $10 buy in need at least a few guys to come. Drinking, smoking, and strippers or non girlfriends are all encouraged.

    If we get a good turn out, maybe turn this into a weekly thing, so we can at least have somewere that is offered to meet up at. We still need a install meet so whoever can offer should do so and just set a date.
    sounds like fun. im in
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

    2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

  16. #9705
    Registered User dragonwrx1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    california, LA
    Posts
    1,204
    sounds like fun!! but traffic ish a bish at night!! lol NICE CARS!!!! noel!!! heh
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •