SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 622
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; im suppose to be getting my motor in today.. WHERE IS THAT DAMN DELIVERY TRUCK!!!!...

im suppose to be getting my motor in today.. WHERE IS THAT DAMN DELIVERY TRUCK!!!!
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dragonwrx1
    ......good news.......maybe i can get it up tonight
    Um David, i didn't even have to manipulate your post. care to explain yourself?
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

how long has he been trying

i got my motor
    but its just the short block... and the helix cams and valvetrain.. i was suppose to recive a fully built longblock with the cams and valvetrain already installed because thats what i paid for. ill see what i can do. who is down for a long drive to gruppe-s this weekend??
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    i got my motor
    but its just the short block... and the helix cams and valvetrain.. i was suppose to recive a fully built longblock with the cams and valvetrain already installed because thats what i paid for. ill see what i can do. who is down for a long drive to gruppe-s this weekend??
    wheres it at

hayward, ca

i checked the invoice and the price i got quoted was just a short block, but when i talked to Geoff from Gruppe-s he told me that the price quoted was for the LONGblock i have all the PMs saved so i can probably tell him that thats what he promised me (a longblock) and ill just drive down there (with my heads) and have them install it
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

looks like i wont be having my car up and running any time soon.......
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

hayward, ca

i checked the invoice and the price i got quoted was just a short block, but when i talked to Geoff from Gruppe-s he told me that the price quoted was for the LONGblock i have all the PMs saved so i can probably tell him that thats what he promised me (a longblock) and ill just drive down there and give him head
    damn that sucks

geoff from gruppe-s contacted me and said that the person who took my order got it mixed up and thought that i just wanted a short block and cams. does anyone know where i can have the cams and valvetrain installed. gruppe-s is willing to do it for $600. im going to ask sam at GT tomorrow to see how much it is. DAMN!!! im so freakin POOPED from work. i guess thats what i get for not eating before i go work

check this out, before i worked at UPS i weighed in at a whopping 247lbs (ya ya im a fat ass) now i only weigh 235lbs. all thanks to UPS haha
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

BBBBEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!
    Driver: Francis-Paul Dela Cruz
    04' Wrx Utec stg.3
    Home: Glendora Mt. Ridge

F4 #09 <---- the the suby-guru in-training

|[ D. D. i. D. ]| <--- Support the cause!

mann. i still gotta buy head gaskets and some head studs. ghey.. im going to be hella broke. i dont think i can get my car fully put back together now...
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Hey guys i wanna confirm something there is there werid rubber kinda smell since i was practicing on the car at first i accdeint about 3 times hit the clutch while around 40mph and let go did i just burn my clutch? i am just wondering the car still shifts fine Its a ***** at the hill in my house... keep stalling or rolling backward any tips !! i am sorta getting it down now
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

mann. i still gotta buy head gaskets and some head studs. ghey.. im going to be hella broke. i dont think i can get my car fully put back together now...
    damn, this sh1t is getting deeper & deeper. look on the bright side, you've already gotten past the biggest step...having a built block.

small steps.

Hey guys i wanna confirm something there is there werid rubber kinda smell since i was practicing on the car at first i accdeint about 3 times hit the clutch while around 40mph and let go did i just burn my clutch? i am just wondering the car still shifts fine Its a ***** at the hill in my house... keep stalling or rolling backward any tips !! i am sorta getting it down now
    yeah man that sounds like the clutch
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

the materials in the clutch are burning up a bit. just don't make it a habit....

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.