SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 609
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Sorry.. This is off topic here... But Isnt there a Flat 4 in Las Vegas?? We're going down there, the ...

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Sorry.. This is off topic here...
    But Isnt there a Flat 4 in Las Vegas?? We're going down there, the end of Sept. and staying a week. Wanted to meet up with some local guys.. that could show us around. We'll be taking out Forester - STi

Thanks...
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah there is an F4 Las Vegas, it is a pretty cool group, very large. It is not, however, conected with us. I hope you have fun in Vegas.

So does that mean you'll be driving ut? Nice road trip.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj
    Yeah there is an F4 Las Vegas, it is a pretty cool group, very large. It is not, however, conected with us. I hope you have fun in Vegas.

Thanks.. we have a group of friends Driving down with us. And theres a Big Supra Meet that weekend too !
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hytek714
    hey chris is the perrin routated mount GT30R setup a good turbo to run in a sti

define "good", what kind of power are you looking for?
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hytek714
    hey chris is the perrin routated mount GT30R setup a good turbo to run in a sti

I think this would be an excellent pwer upgrade. Keep in mind you stand no chance of passing emissions when the time comes. You'll be blowing us all out of the water, just take into acount what chris said about the driveability and boost threshold.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hksimprezawrx
    i blew my traNNY guys... i have no gears at all. period...... just thought ide tell u the only new mod ive had in about 9 months

yuck....
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by 06HKSwrx
    so how much longer tell your driving again
    i get my motor on wednesday, ill probably drop it off on thursday, hopefully sam gets it all done by next week
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

so i have a hole in my exhaust, there is a bracket on the downpipe that holds it to the car and it developed a whole right at the weld. so my car sounds like crap haha, but im gonna be over at GT on Wed and get it welded up. I can talk to sam if ya want Chris if there is anything you need to know.
    Socal WRX Club F4#3

Quote Originally Posted by subaru3169
    hey you're the scruffy looking guy with the big turbo right? and i met you that day we went to southcoast?

coo. what time you going to be there? i dont really have any questions for him as of right now. everytime i talk to him, seems like he doesnt take me serious or something. that will change once i show him the $$$$$$$
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by scoobytime
    so i have a hole in my exhaust, there is a bracket on the downpipe that holds it to the car and it developed a whole right at the weld. so my car sounds like crap haha, but im gonna be over at GT on Wed and get it welded up. I can talk to sam if ya want Chris if there is anything you need to know.
    ironic. you're trying to get a hole patched up in your downpipe, and I paid to have a hole made in my DP to accomodate my cutout.

Chris, I'm absolutely sure my injectors are part of the same shipment as your motor. I just realized everyone's car being fixed & reborn is synonymous to the recent "slimming" of F4......coincidence?
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    coo. what time you going to be there? i dont really have any questions for him as of right now. everytime i talk to him, seems like he doesnt take me serious or something. that will change once i show him the $$$$$$$
    im going in the morning, like 9 or something like that, i havent really been driving my car just cause i dont want the hole to get bigger and it before my air/fuel ratio sensors so ive just been using my moms car and my motorcycle so.

Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz
    ironic. you're trying to get a hole patched up in your downpipe, and I paid to have a hole made in my DP to accomodate my cutout.

Chris, I'm absolutely sure my injectors are part of the same shipment as your motor. I just realized everyone's car being fixed & reborn is synonymous to the recent "slimming" of F4......coincidence?
    haha thats funny,
    and when everyones car is fixed and reborn the slimmer F4 will be full of bad motha ......
    Socal WRX Club F4#3

hey you're the scruffy looking guy with the big turbo right? and i met you that day we went to southcoast?

i had a hole im my dp at the bracket when i got my hks dp. apparently it wasnt welded all the way. i spend 15 bucks at some freakin muffler shop.
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    i had a hole im my dp at the bracket when i got my hks dp. apparently it wasnt welded all the way. i spend 15 bucks at some freakin muffler shop.
    yeah i dont know, cause sam over there made my downpipe, im guess its just from the motor twisting and stuff just like when it rubbed a hole in the a/c line
    Socal WRX Club F4#3

Quote Originally Posted by scoobytime
    im going in the morning, like 9 or something like that, i havent really been driving my car just cause i dont want the hole to get bigger and it before my air/fuel ratio sensors so ive just been using my moms car and my motorcycle so.

haha thats funny,
    and when everyones car is fixed and reborn the slimmer F4 will be full of bad motha ......

damn i'm going to feel slow again, well i have been looking into getting a 16g or VF22, i want something i can easily switch out and go FMIC and retune...

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19
    damn i'm going to feel slow again, well i have been looking into getting a 16g or VF22, i want something i can easily switch out and go FMIC and retune...
    always go bigger and get faster, look mama im going fast
    Socal WRX Club F4#3

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.