SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 603
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i lost 5lbs in 4 days working at UPS. dang well. off to the gym to get rid of my ...

  1. #9031
    Registered User WRX13oy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SOCAL!! 91752
    Posts
    6,979
    i lost 5lbs in 4 days working at UPS. dang

    well. off to the gym to get rid of my bumpers
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

    2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #9032
    Registered User blarg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Calmer than you are
    Posts
    10,366
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    so i got an email saying my engine is done and ready to be shipped and i owe $1999. i was like "so i dont have to send my heads?" i guess they supplied their own heads for my engine. i guess ill still pick up my heads from sam tomorrow and maybe i can port it out a lil and make a buck off of it. hopefully gruppe-s doesnt realize that i didnt send them my heads and hopefully they used new wrx heads (shimless buckets not like the pos 02 wrx with the shim underbucket that tends to fail after awhile) im so happy now. i can probably get my car back within 3 weeks or so depending on sam if he keeps forgeting about me.
    I'd check to make sure they're not expecting your heads for a core.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

  4. #9033
    Registered User WRX13oy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SOCAL!! 91752
    Posts
    6,979
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    I'd check to make sure they're not expecting your heads for a core.
    if they still want the heads. ill still send them to them. but if they dont ask for the heads or a core charge. then im free to do what ever i want with my heads. ill wait a few months tho
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

    2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

  5. #9034
    Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SoCal, Whales ******
    Posts
    1,590
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    so i got an email saying my engine is done and ready to be shipped and i owe $1999. i was like "so i dont have to send my heads?" i guess they supplied their own heads for my engine. i guess ill still pick up my heads from sam tomorrow and maybe i can port it out a lil and make a buck off of it. hopefully gruppe-s doesnt realize that i didnt send them my heads and hopefully they used new wrx heads (shimless buckets not like the pos 02 wrx with the shim underbucket that tends to fail after awhile) im so happy now. i can probably get my car back within 3 weeks or so depending on sam if he keeps forgeting about me.

    that's awesome chris, i'm glad your car is 99% fixed...now just teach gus how to do it

    i'm pretty sure i cna make it to dromo on teh 18th...i'll know when it gets closer,

    the renick meet was cool, too bad only 2 f4 peeps showed
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

  6. #9035
    Registered User dragonwrx1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    california, LA
    Posts
    1,204
    WOOT SOO HAPPY!!! i am getting my 06 wrx wagon next weekend if everything goes right !!!!
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

  7. #9036
    Registered User WRX13oy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SOCAL!! 91752
    Posts
    6,979
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwrx1
    WOOT SOO HAPPY!!! i am getting my 06 wrx wagon next weekend if everything goes right !!!!
    SWEEEET!!! what color?
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

    2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

  8. #9037
    Registered User fexterz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    101
    wattup ppl. i just joined F4 ( not official yet, havent been to no meetings) i wanted to know when is the next one. thanks to anson for replying to me.

    late

  9. #9038
    Registered User blarg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Calmer than you are
    Posts
    10,366
    Quote Originally Posted by fexterz11
    wattup ppl. i just joined F4 ( not official yet, havent been to no meetings) i wanted to know when is the next one. thanks to anson for replying to me.

    late
    you DID?? When did you do the ritual with the lubricant, plastic tubing, and the Himalayan Yak? Where's your F4 tattoo?

    I'm sure someone would have posted pictures in the picture thread if you completed the initiation.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

  10. #9039
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,263
    Quote Originally Posted by fexterz11
    wattup ppl. i just joined F4 ( not official yet, havent been to no meetings) i wanted to know when is the next one. thanks to anson for replying to me.

    late
    He was inquring for info on how to be more active in F4. Enthusiasm seems to be a common denominator in the existing members.

    c'mon david, what color?!
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  11. #9040
    Registered User fexterz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    101
    lol. i actually have posted a couple of things in there but nobody replies ( in the actual f4 page) and i sent some pics of my car.

    i just moved from miami and i dunno that many ppl, when is the next meet? any of u guys live in ontario?

    btw im F4 # 48

  12. #9041
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,263
    Quote Originally Posted by fexterz11
    lol. i actually have posted a couple of things in there but nobody replies ( in the actual f4 page) and i sent some pics of my car.

    i just moved from miami and i dunno that many ppl, when is the next meet? any of u guys live in ontario?

    btw im F4 # 48
    The SoCalF4.com is only a testing site. it's nothing official, and the "memberlist" is just a list of subscribed users. It just so happens you're the 48th person who requested access to the beta forums.

    Once you've become an active, participating part of the group, you'll be assigned a number & a set of stickers will be handed to you. You'll recognize SoCal when you look under the side view mirrors. I'm not sure when the next MANDATORY meet is


    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  13. #9042
    Registered User WRX13oy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SOCAL!! 91752
    Posts
    6,979
    we are not adding any more people till we shuffle out the non participating members. we already have a waiting list of about 2 people and you would be the 3rd. if things go according to plan. then you are in. but you would still have to attend 5 meetings and 3/4th of F4 has to approve your membership. we have changed the way we add people into F4because we want quality people joining F4. we have had already one incident with a former member that we dont want happening again.
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

    2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

  14. #9043
    Registered User projectwrx31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    mission viejo
    Posts
    1,456

    Arrow

    chris when are you installing my turbo ? i need your injectors
    SO CAL FLAT 4#04

  15. #9044
    Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SoCal, Whales ******
    Posts
    1,590
    Quote Originally Posted by projectwrx31
    chris when are you installing my turbo ? i need your injectors

    pete I can do ur turbo also, i live closeby, member?
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

  16. #9045
    Registered User projectwrx31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    mission viejo
    Posts
    1,456

    Arrow

    i would like every f4 member there
    SO CAL FLAT 4#04

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •