SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 594

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; guys, are any of you going to the xgames tomorrow?...

guys, are any of you going to the xgames tomorrow?
    F420

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by twizhimself
    guys, are any of you going to the xgames tomorrow?

Yes I am going want to meet up and drive together. We are deciding exactly where with some guys from NASIOC, but, it will be more towards LA then head south. Do you have your tix? I think I might have an extra.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj
    Yes I am going want to meet up and drive together. We are deciding exactly where with some guys from NASIOC, but, it will be more towards LA then head south. Do you have your tix? I think I might have an extra.
    what time are you guys heading out

im going as soon as i wake up..just to see all the other events
    F420

OFFICIAL ROSTER LIST 8-3-2006
    (this roster list will end 8-12-2006 and who ever is not on the list is not in F4)

00.Gus Z3RO
    02.christian wrx13oy
    24.elyk #24

bump
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

00.Gus Z3RO
    02.christian wrx13oy
    20.twizhimself - Jon
    24.elyk #24
    F420

im going to at pre-meet at some sear parking lot in Carsons......
    link:

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ad...w=1&name=&qty=
    F420

Bump so we don't have it going on in multiple threads and so we can reference without scrolling through tons of posts.

Click for Link to F4 roster

I don't think it works that fairly to just cut them because they didn't post, Too many variables if they didn't see the post or don't have computer access. I will start another thread for the roster so it doesn't waste space on here and get lost. We should use this roster in conjuction w/ a couple other steps to decide who should be cut. All of the very active members will post for an undoubted yes to the team

Here is where it differs. On the 12 we will have a meet and discuss some guidlines to be se in stone and set a definate date for monthly mandatory meets (like every 3rd Sunday of the month). We should disscuss the members who haven't posted by 8-12-06, then makes a concsious effort to contact them and tell them if they don't they change their participation they will have to resign from the team. I think talking to them before we cut them for sure is only fair for a last chance thing. There are some members whom are already cut undoubtedly such as Gary, Eric,Terrance, Randy, Mike.

I say we make the next mandatory meet for Sunday Sept 10, 2006. At this time we will have a final roster and reasign the numbers in accordance to when we joined. This will give everyone enough time to rededicate themselves to F4. Voila! new born again F4 with membership rules and set guidlines and mandatory meets.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

when we going to have another mini meet or meet....

Warning Rant!!!!

I just had fun. I hopped on the freeway next to my house, see an 06 STI on the side of the road, so I pull over. Turns out the guy was having some engine problems. So I stay w/ him till the tow truck arrives trying to figure what was wrong. Figure out he shattered his clutch and/or flywheel. Yes!! shattered. You could hear the peices tumbling around, the smell was the dead give away.

Aparently seeing 2 STI's pulled over on the side of the road is to much for everyone to handle. Because the speed went from a steady 70-80mph to staggering all the way to a stop in different lanes. Sure enough we hear the inevetable crash. A pickup truck into the back of a semi.

Keeping my eyes on the traffic aproaching constantly. I notice that about 95% of everyone passing is slowing down and starring at us. Drivers, passengers, first lane, to the carpool lane. See a 350z come speeding down I see him looking at us then at the last second looks ahead and slams on his brakes to come to a skidding hault. Barely avoiding hitting the car ahead of him.

By this time another STI stops to see if we need help and traffic is at a steady 10mph roll. What the hell is wrong with every one? Our cars were spaced out far enough and straight enough to know there is no accident, but everyone is so damn nosey; It pisses me off.

How many possible accidents and lives where endangered because people can't mind their own buisness. Pluss one truck that looked like he totaled his front end cause he wasn't watching the road. ERRGGHHHHH

People are retarted in this city, I swear. / end rant
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hytek714
    when we going to have another mini meet or meet....

Whom ever has the space to have it should set a date, and we will come. I know I have several things to install and don't really have the space. I hoping it is soon.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

I just had fun. I hopped on the freeway next to my house, see an 06 STI on the side of the road, so I pull over. Turns out the guy was having some engine problems. So I stay w/ him till the tow truck arrives trying to figure what was wrong. Figure out he shattered his clutch and/or flywheel. Yes!! shattered. You could hear the peices tumbling around, the smell was the dead give away.

Aparently seeing 2 STI's pulled over on the side of the road is to much for everyone to handle. Because the speed went from a steady 70-80mph to staggering all the way to a stop in different lanes. Sure enough we hear the inevetable crash. A pickup truck into the back of a semi.

Keeping my eyes on the traffic aproaching constantly. I notice that about 95% of everyone passing is slowing down and starring at us. Drivers, passengers, first lane, to the carpool lane. See a 350z come speeding down I see him looking at us then at the last second looks ahead and slams on his brakes to come to a skidding hault. Barely avoiding hitting the car ahead of him.

By this time another STI stops to see if we need help and traffic is at a steady 10mph roll. What the hell is wrong with every one? Our cars were spaced out far enough and straight enough to know there is no accident, but everyone is so damn nosey; It pisses me off.

How many possible accidents and lives where endangered because people can't mind their own buisness. Pluss one truck that looked like he totaled his front end cause he wasn't watching the road. ERRGGHHHHH

People are retarted in this city, I swear. / end rant

dude!!! we should totally start doing that! just pull a couple of Subarus over into the breakdown lane and see how many accidents we can cause..we could like break up into teams and see who can cause the biggest wreck!
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hytek714
    hey you guys....you think if i take my car in to renick for service.....do you think they will void warrenty for my exhuast and intake?

they will not void your warranty...renick sells intakes and exhausts...unless ur car has a problem that has been directly caused b/c of the intake or exhuast..my friend blew the turbo on his STi and he had an intake and exhaust and they still warrantied it...renick FTW +!!!!!!999999999juaneleven
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

So I will be at the X games tommorrow at about 10:30. If anyone wants to hang out give me a call. 808-938-1777
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

i bought new injectors (helix 820cc)

so i have some sti pink injectors for sale
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R