SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 593

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Hytek714 do you have an ap yes....

Quote Originally Posted by Hytek714
    do you have an ap
    yes.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nobody like utec? they just released a new firmware that allows you to eliminate the MAF. pretty sweet i think
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

To Paul and Chris2 and anyone interested,

I spoke to the guys that do the P&P work, finaly. He told me that they are backed up for the next several weeks. He also said he can refer me to someone else but never called me back, slackers. So this is what I am going to do as far as the headers are concerned plus it seems to be pretty reasonable $260 for the manifold and he will buy back your stock ones for $50 so total price is $210. Check it out here

I will find someone to do the rest of the work we need done.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

something funky's going on over there. When I wanted to P&P my headers like 2 months ago they were backed up and having some problems too.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    something funky's going on over there. When I wanted to P&P my headers like 2 months ago they were backed up and having some problems too.
    Where? I was talking about here They are located about 20min from me. I have heard really good things about them
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj
    Where? I was talking about here They are located about 20min from me. I have heard really good things about them
    ohhh. that place.
    i read his posts on nasioc before he opened the pnp buisness. he started out pnp his stuff then people started asking if he could pnp their stuff then i guess he just got good at it. thats the place i want to have my stuff pnped
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj

oops. brain fart. I thought you were talking about Crucial, and that they were STILL having problems. Never mind.
    go f*** yourself

i bought my stock manifold for 20 bucks. ill probably just pnp it myself. i got lots of time and i think i can handle it. maybe i can make a small buisness out of it
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    i bought my stock manifold for 20 bucks. ill probably just pnp it myself. i got lots of time and i think i can handle it. maybe i can make a small buisness out of it

...its not like you have to worry about down time on the car
    go f*** yourself

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy

Could you show me how /let me use your tools/ to P&P my throtle body? How long do you think it would take? Could I come over to do it uninstall/P&P/reinstall in a reasonable time?
    OoHhh and could we also do my intercooler elbows for my Spearco?

Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    ...its not like you have to worry about down time on the car
    hhahaha Blarg that is just cruel how could you say such a thing? Oh yeah cause it was funny as hell. It's OK chris don't listen to him.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

pnping the throttle body was easy. i did mine in a couple hours (i wanted it perfect thats why)
    i can also do the intercooler elbows. i did 2 sets so far and were fairly easy. im just worried about the cast iron. im going to need some good grinding bits for that
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Well let me know which bits you need and I'll pick them up. Is it all right if I can come over and do this? If so let me know when. I want to put the intercooler on as soon as possible. I'll bring the marshmallows

On the PNP website they said something about a coolant bypass mod on the throttle body, do you know what that is about?
    Last edited by rx4mj; 08-04-2006 at 04:10 AM.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

coolant bypass. thats easy
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

hey you guys....you think if i take my car in to renick for service.....do you think they will void warrenty for my exhuast and intake?

your exhaust is only catback if I remember corectly, and if so then no way. The intake I am not sure does it say C.A.R.B. legal on it? If it doesn't it shouldn't pose a problem. I thought that Renick is pretty mod friendly. Try to get a hold of Jason#2 he use to go there. I am pretty sure you will be fine though.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!