SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 591

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Hytek714 what should i wear ......

Quote Originally Posted by Hytek714
    what should i wear...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i just bought some adidas soccer shorts, youth mediums.
    SoCal F4 #22 Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Forester 2.5 XTi View Post
    If aesthetics was 1st, I wouldn't have bought a Forester!

Hey Gus,

Sorry but stickies are not used for these types of threas. If we make an exception the next thing you know we'll have a lot of stickies for teams and groups etc. You guys are welcome to hold meets and recruit people in the meets and events forum though. Hope you understand. Btw I think i've seen a few of you guys here and there in southern california

guess its not happening.
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Fahren
    i just bought some adidas soccer shorts, youth mediums.
    i just picked some elephant trunk underware

whats a better downpipe to get a Helix catted downpipe or a Cobb catted....or they just both the same....

ohh shoot. look what came in the mail today

cosworth oil pump
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

hey chirs..so I might get ahold of a motorcycle engine and tranny
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

sweet
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Motorcycle engine and tranny for what?
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hytek714
    whats a better downpipe to get a Helix catted downpipe or a Cobb catted....or they just both the same....

go catless, if ur concerned with the wastegate problems then port the wastegate...IMO i have nothign but less power gains with catted shizz, andyways once you start tuning and ish, the turbo will blow the cat to pieces, so why pay more when you will end up catless anyway...
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

I am catless and have no probs whatso ever, it is not like it will help pass emissions. The only reason I could think of is if you want to auto cross and not run in the open class.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Well I found out some good news today. I went to the dealership where I bought and traded in my car. I saw the guys who helped me and told them the situation w/ the sticker. They were very helpful.
    I guess it turns out that when the mechanics checked out the engine and did a compresion check there were some major problems w/ the motor. So they sold the car to auction where later it was sold to someone. They couldn't find out who it was, and didn't bother touching the car as far as fixing it up. If they would have kept it to sell however, they would've taken it off like they promised.

So good news for me. Iwas experiencing problems with the car over 80 and at high boost before I got rid of it, but thought it just needed a protune. Lucky thing I never kept it and installed the turbo and everything. So in the end I have no regrets about trading it. Lucky me
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

cool
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Yeah definately cool. That was exactly the type of large lump expenses that I was trying to avoid. Couldn't aford many thousands like that at the drop of a dime while not having a car to get around in.

How come there aren't too many members posting? There is probaly about 10 or 12 people that are still active. I think we definately need to have a mandatory meet. For once and for all, make cuts, go over some club rules, and discuss a few things we need to do as a group.

As well as an install meet. For the people that offered a house to have it at (Kyle and Ron[?]). Can you set a date then whoever wants to come will. I am willing also to offer my house but there is not too much room. I say the 12th for whoever can other wise my house.
    Last edited by rx4mj; 08-03-2006 at 01:05 AM.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj
    Yeah definately cool. That was exactly the type of large lump expenses that I was trying to avoid. Couldn't aford many thousands like that at the drop of a dime while not having a car to get around in.

How come there aren't too many members posting? There is probaly about 10 or 12 people that are still active. I think we definately need to have a mandatory meet. For once and for all, make cuts, go over some club rules, and discuss a few things we need to do as a group.

As well as an install meet. For the people that offered a house to have it at (Kyle and Ron[?]). Can you set a date then whoever wants to come will. I am willing also to offer my house but there is not too much room. I say the 12th for whoever can other wise my house.

august 12th i'll be at a wedding, at least i'll be gettin my drink on, +1 for open bars, yea and we need to have a real mandatory meet and make some real cuts, i think people LOL at the word mandatory, maybe reissue stickers with new numbers, and an official roster with the real F4 members....
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.