SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 586
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; you're too late. mine already did...

you're too late. mine already did
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj
    Hey hey hey buddy. You trying to mooch in on my deal. We were talking about me here.
    HAHAHA, i didn't know it was YOU, sorry about that! In that case, it's all yours...even if you are leaving us for NYC.

NYC = waaay more culture. The whole globe in a small territory. Good people, bad people, a buffet of eye candy. Soobs love snow

HI = islander mentality, slower pace. everything is imported? Nothing's cheap! deep hawaiin & ocean culture. less eye candy, less to explore. How fun can 79F w/ a bit of humidity be all year round?

I want TD05-20g ultimately. I'm a torque wh0re. Not so interested in top end power because I won't going to the track very often.
    Last edited by ansonowicz; 07-31-2006 at 02:18 PM.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

jUST PLAYING MAN i DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR THE SUPPORTING MODS, AND WELL FOR THE UPGRADE TO THE BIGGER TURBO. i STILL HAVE MY DEADBOLT SUPER 16G WITH SLIGHT DAMMAGE TO IT AND AM TRYING TO FIGURE WHAT THE HELL TO DO WITH IT. i FIGURED i CAN THROW IT ON MY CAR NOW. sINCE IT IS SLIGHTLY BIGGER THAN THE VF39. aND WELL BIGGER IS BIGGER RIGHT?

hOW MUCH DOES THE 39 FLOW ANYWAYS? i CAN'T FIND THE INFO
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

I would say that is average not a really good price. I paid $1325 for mine w/ that one ding, off of a show car (Verdugo's old ones). I would aim for 1600 - 1800 if it is just for the rims. 2k isn't that bad if it comes w/ the tires. Or are they new?

EDIT: Blah I read your post all the way through now. I would say go for it but try and haggle a little at least another $100 off.
    my friend works at wheel warehouse and knows the sales rep for volk he said he could get me a better deal.....you think it will look wack if i dont lower my car with those rims on

hey chris how much is your friend selling his subie for

No man Volks cannot look wack. Just make sure to get the corect offset for the size and width of the rims you are getting. What size are you thinking of getting by the way? Hop on that deal if you can and if you can get it cheaper pick up some used springs from someone on the forums.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

So I have searched and can't find the cfm rating on the stock VF 39 anyone know? and I think for the "Monster Ported super 16g" from DB flows 585cfm right?
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

No man Volks cannot look wack. Just make sure to get the corect offset for the size and width of the rims you are getting. What size are you thinking of getting by the way? Hop on that deal if you can and if you can get it cheaper pick up some used springs from someone on the forums.
    17x8

SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

hey Chris can you help me out w/ my question below regarding the flow rate of the stock VF 39? Please.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

ok
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

hey Chris can you help me out w/ my question below regarding the flow rate of the stock VF 39? Please.

Hey mike you serious about gettin the 20g? If you want it, but need more time.....I don't want to step on your toes

Oh, I was looking for the flowrates of the 20g, but found this. I don't see anything about vf39, but maybe you can get a rough estimate?

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...69&postcount=3
    Last edited by ansonowicz; 08-01-2006 at 12:50 AM.

You know I was thinking about it but it will cost just way to much. I just wanted to mess w/ you a little . Please by all means go for it. I want you to have it more than I want it. Thanks for the offer again.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

i did a little reading and i concluded it would be between 440cfm @18psi
    vf39 is just a little bit smaller than a vf34 which flows 460cfm @18psi and about 50cfm less than a vf22 which flows about 490cfm @ 18psi

hope that helps
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    i did a little reading and i concluded it would be between 440cfm @18psi
    vf39 is just a little bit smaller than a vf34 which flows 460cfm @18psi and about 50cfm less than a vf22 which flows about 490cfm @ 18psi

hope that helps
    leave it up to the asian kid to come out with the math. next thing you know, they'll have funny shaped eyes & choose to have little hair....kinda like all the alien renderings in the media. Bald, funny eyes, talk funny, SUPER smart

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.