SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 577

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Hytek714 will there be acholol and is mike going to bbq there will be plenty of alky ...

Quote Originally Posted by Hytek714
    will there be acholol and is mike going to bbq
    there will be plenty of alky there
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

so when we having this

soon
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by Hytek714
    so when we having this
    Well, whenever it is, I'll probably be gone the following weekend. I'm driving to Gruppe-S to have it ProTuned (SF Bay Area). So I might not even make the HB meet.

i'll try not to bring so much food this time
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

how soon

Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz
    Well, whenever it is, I'll probably be gone the following weekend. I'm driving to Gruppe-S to have it ProTuned (SF Bay Area). So I might not even make the HB meet.

maybe you can check out my motor n see if they doing a good job on it
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twizhimself
    well ill be installing my new condenser and drier for my a/c so immediately after doign the install i need to hit a shop to exacuate and recharge my system...

jon, i can help you with the a/c freon, don't pay some jack hoff to do it, the kit is inexpensive and idiot, so "we" should be ok...
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

that drive is going to suck 4 u anson, b/c with all ur parts on and untuned, means u have to drive it real easy and stay off boost...why u going so far for that...GT Motorsports can protune it i think, or at least street tune it, IMO i think a street/road tune is just as good as a dyno tune...Harman does both as a part of their tune..
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19
    that drive is going to suck 4 u anson, b/c with all ur parts on and untuned, means u have to drive it real easy and stay off boost...why u going so far for that...GT Motorsports can protune it i think, or at least street tune it, IMO i think a street/road tune is just as good as a dyno tune...Harman does both as a part of their tune..
    I've been driving in econo mode for about a month now, so not much will change. I've already driven to SF in this "condition", no big deal.

The Harman really new his stuff, but i wasn't gettin the vibe of confidence when he said he didn't have experience w/ 06 motors (technically the same as an ej25, but still). Plus 2 tunes will save me more $$$, gas difference is negligible, and i have family & friends to visit up there.

win-win-win situation for me personally...oh yeah, i'll also get to check up on chris' motor.

I've been driving in econo mode for about a month now, so not much will change. I've already driven to SF in this "condition", no big deal.

The Harman really new his stuff, but i wasn't gettin the vibe of confidence when he said he didn't have experience w/ 06 motors (technically the same as an ej25, but still). Plus 2 tunes will save me more $$$, gas difference is negligible, and i have family & friends to visit up there.

win-win-win situation for me personally...oh yeah, i'll also get to check up on chris' motor.
    hey anson, when are you going? you think you can take my heads up there too? ill give you like $50 or something. they are building me a long block and they need my heads or else they will charge me $1500 more for their heads
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19
    jon, i can help you with the a/c freon, don't pay some jack hoff to do it, the kit is inexpensive and idiot, so "we" should be ok...

are you serious? you have the stuff to evacuate the system and recharge it? dude ill drive to SD if i have to if you cna help me out!!
    F420

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    hey anson, when are you going? you think you can take my heads up there too? ill give you like $50 or something. they are building me a long block and they need my heads or else they will charge me $1500 more for their heads
    here's the order of business:

1) wait for turbo....still
    2) install turbo, injectors, fuel pump, blah blah blah
    3) make appt w/ gruppe-s
    4) talk to you (chris#2)
    5) drive to norcal

i'll take it up there, no prob. as long as your deadline intersects with my "yet to be determined" timeline, i'll take care of it. hey, let's make it an even trade, "head" work for me in trade for delivering your heads. no, not from you Chris, don't get so anxious

oh ok, when i was there, there was fully built 06 sti there, hmmm maybe he's partial to those and not wrx's....but that's cool u know people there, have fun, i'd go wit ya if i could

Quote Originally Posted by twizhimself
    are you serious? you have the stuff to evacuate the system and recharge it? dude ill drive to SD if i have to if you cna help me out!!

there's an idiot proof kit you can buy, so yes I'm 99% sure it will work especailly since your car is real new, the kits are universal...sundays after 3pm is good for me, or any tues/thurs anytime, just let me know...

Hey so does anyone need anything P&P'd or ceramic coated I got a couple of items and want to do it as cheap as possible. More items = cheaper price.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!