SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 561
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; why dont we have our own drive on sundays...

Arrow

why dont we have our own drive on sundays
    SO CAL FLAT 4#04

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well we can have our own drives on sundays but things never seem to happen. So why not already go to this other meet and show face?

I say from now on, when someone is going to or wants to do something, we post it on the calander and do it no matter what; even if it is not organized by us. Just list it so we know at least other F4 members are reppn'.. That way people don't ask every day if it is still happening. If it is canceled then post that too. JUST REMEMBER DON'T POST WH0RE THE THREAD! It is for ease and convenience of reference.

I will be posting some activities I am gonna organize for the duration of the summer and september. Realistically we can't all make it to every meet so I'll plan them and we can make a list to post of the groups that can make it. Short dayhikes, Camping (coastal and mountain, Fishing ( deep sea and mountain lakes, and of course bowling ,miniature Golf and DROMO. I deas are welcome. More meets and better organization and communication means a happier and tighter bonded F4.

So agaon Who is going to the Subaru only meet tommorrow?
    Last edited by rx4mj; 07-15-2006 at 09:42 PM.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

So far Capistrano beach is the only one I can find w/ parking lot, bathrooms and basketball courts. Does any one wanna go for a cruise to look for a good place up the coast. Maybe a couple of us can chill and scope a good place tommorrow instead of the meet? Just some ideas need feed back.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Arrow

i'm free on thrusday
    SO CAL FLAT 4#04

Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj
    Well we can have our own drives on sundays but things never seem to happen. So why not already go to this other meet and show face?

I say from now on, when someone is going to or wants to do something, we post it on the calander and do it no matter what; even if it is not organized by us. Just list it so we know at least other F4 members are reppn'.. That way people don't ask every day if it is still happening. If it is canceled then post that too. JUST REMEMBER DON'T POST WH0RE THE THREAD! It is for ease and convenience of reference.

I will be posting some activities I am gonna organize for the duration of the summer and september. Realistically we can't all make it to every meet so I'll plan them and we can make a list to post of the groups that can make it. Short dayhikes, Camping (coastal and mountain, Fishing ( deep sea and mountain lakes, and of course bowling ,miniature Golf and DROMO. I deas are welcome. More meets and better organization and communication means a happier and tighter bonded F4.

So agaon Who is going to the Subaru only meet tommorrow?
    WOW sounds like lots of fun coming up WAHHA hikes are fun ^_^ and fishing i wanna go deep sea fishing mike we have to get a huge asss fish like the marlin u caught lol!!! im not going to the subie only meet cuz i dont have a subie yet lol but tommrow i am practicing stick for the subie though ^_^
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

Anyone going today or want to do anything, maybe drive of our own?
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Give me a call, if you like hang out. I think I am going to be down that way after I drop my girl off at southcoast. 808-938-1777.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Give me a call, if you like hang out. I think I am going to be down that way after I drop my girl off at southcoast. 808-938-1777.

Quote Originally Posted by 06HKSwrx
    i think im leaving to go at like 2, i park at ninth & walk straight across the street to the beach.

awwwwwww....gheylove
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    awwwwwww....gheylove

oral sex doe'snt equal love blarg...i hope girls are'nt reading this...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by projectwrx31
    i'm free on thrusday

Peter let's do something on thursday since i'm in the area now, i'm free after 12 noon, i have an eye appt at noon, even lunch or come by and chill out....have'nt seen ya in 4ever...
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by projectwrx31
    tell me more bout her jason hook it up muahahahahaha

she has myspace and loves her car it seems, i rly want to race a 34'd rex though, i wonder if the 39 is teh fastarerereeeerereeerr
    r

Quote Originally Posted by William Jefferson Clinton
    oral sex doe'snt equal love blarg...i hope girls are'nt reading this...lol
    yeah, I've heard that.

he's not GAY gay, he's just prison gay.
    go f*** yourself

Get it straight neither of us is gay, just comming of age
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Get it straight neither of us is gay, just comming of age
    uh...ok.

All I have to say is when *I* was coming of age, I was having sex with chicks. I highly recommend it. I guess it IS a different world we live in today.
    go f*** yourself

Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    uh...ok.

All I have to say is when *I* was coming of age, I was having sex with chicks. I highly recommend it. I guess it IS a different world we live in today.
    +1
    people these days
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.