SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 541

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by rx4mj Glad to here that, I hope it helps out with everything right now. Leave it to ...

Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj
    Glad to here that, I hope it helps out with everything right now. Leave it to pops to surprise you like that. I am sure itwill work out for the best.
    I just hope he wasn't abducted by aliens and replaced with an evil twin.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    well kids, a very strange thing just happened last night.

My parents came by to pick up rent (they and I own the appartment building I live in), and we started talking about me selling my WRX at the end of the year...and he said, "why don't I just loan you $10k, you can buy the Mustang NOW, and pay be back when you sell the WRX.

I was shocked. This is NOT my dad. He's always the "lets go really slow and not rush into anything until we've completely thought it through" type.

When I started telling him all the reasons I had for waiting till the end of the year, he was like "screw it, go get the chick magnet car, and be done with it". I think he just feels bad that I broke up with my woman.

Anyway, I have to look over my money situation, but I might be selling/deinstalling mods MUCH sooner than anticipated.

GLad to hear that you may be getting the PWNY sooner than u thought and sorry about the woman issue, but think if it this way...there are tons of women and they all have a puzzy, that's standard equipment, some girls have twin scroll ones and some have huge rotated ones, so just pick the one you like best that fits your application....oh and if you wish blargyey, we can have an uninstall blarg bacl to stock woot woot thing at my parents place if u want help to get it done fastar, and this time with foodz...

that is all
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by 06HKSwrx
    http://videos.streetfire.net/hottest...D5C9BB11A9.htm

HAHA YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS CIVIC IT HAS NOS & V-TAK

bump so far I got 4 rsvp's
    count me in mike ill be there

Quote Originally Posted by Hytek714
    count me in mike ill be there
    im going to beatnics later....and maybe to the movies

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19
    GLad to hear that you may be getting the PWNY sooner than u thought and sorry about the woman issue, but think if it this way...there are tons of women and they all have a puzzy, that's standard equipment, some girls have twin scroll ones and some have huge rotated ones, so just pick the one you like best that fits your application....oh and if you wish blargyey, we can have an uninstall blarg bacl to stock woot woot thing at my parents place if u want help to get it done fastar, and this time with foodz...

that is all
    hellz ya! This time I'll even bring the food and beer BEFORE I come so we have sustenence.

so can I still be an member emeritus even though I won't have a WRX any more?
    go f*** yourself

hellz ya! This time I'll even bring the food and beer BEFORE I come so we have sustenence.

You can be undercover . Bet those TGV's will be fun to uninstall.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

So it's official BYOB IO think I got pretty much everything but if someone can get their hands on some firewood for the pit or chairs to use please bring some; and let me know thanks.

Also Fireworks are banned in Ontario, but last years everyone on the street was lighting them or watching them. so if you got em, bring em
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

You can be undercover . Bet those TGV's will be fun to uninstall.
    I wasn't going to bother uninstalling the TGV's and uppipe. its a lot of work, I'm still not confident that I could do it myself, and I wouldn't ask you guys tho go through that again....unless somebody wants them and wants to talk WRX13oy into doing the job TWICE (uninstall and reinstall on another car) I was just going to sell the car with the TGV deletes and uppipe installed. The deletes won't throw CEL's (due to handy dandy CEL fix) and I can get a 10k resistor for the uppipe.
    go f*** yourself

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar

jess let me know when, it will have to be on a sunday ok....
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19
    jess let me know when, it will have to be on a sunday ok....
    probably at least 2 weekends from this one. I'm already booked with all kinds of computer work with people who can barely wait past July 4th. I'll probably be working all next weekend.
    go f*** yourself

Damn doesnt look like I will make it, damn work...

Anyways good to see you again Gus, thanks for the pads!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CruzWRX
    Damn doesnt look like I will make it, damn work...

Anyways good to see you again Gus, thanks for the pads!!!

no prob bud...thank you. Youre playing a small role in me gettign the car back.
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO
    no prob bud...thank you. Youre playing a small role in me gettign the car back.

im glad i am, we need to roll once you get the car back like back in the days!!!

Anyone got extra chairs?
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!