SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 528

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Threw a beer can at someone speeeding down the street. After I threw it and hit the car I saw ...

Threw a beer can at someone speeeding down the street. After I threw it and hit the car I saw the cop pull out and shine his spotlight. I started laughing cause I thought that he was gonna give him a ticket (going like 50+) then he threw me against the hood and I was like what the f0ck. My neighber said " hey can I tell you something" and the cop said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO get back in the house. It was quite entertaining. I take that isht seriously. Too bad he started isht with the wrong people
    Last edited by rx4mj; 06-24-2006 at 12:10 PM.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj
    Threw a beer can at someone speeeding down the street. After I threw it and hit the car I saw the cop pull out and shine his spotlight. I started laughing cause I thought that he was gonna give him a ticket (going like 50+) then he threw me against the hood and I was like what the f0ck. My neighber said " hey can I tell you something" and the cop said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO get back in the house. It was quite entertaining. I take that isht seriously. Too bad he started **** with the wrong people

To whomever edited my last post. Please don't. I didn't spell anything properly and everyone else posts stuff way worse deliberatly, it is hypocritical to try and enforce it with me. You gotta be consistant.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

To whomever edited my last post. Please don't. I didn't spell anything properly and everyone else posts stuff way worse deliberatly, it is hypocritical to try and enforce it with me. You gotta be consistant.
    ?

Graduation party at my house today if anyone wants to come. Free food and boose and lots of it.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Graduation party at my house today if anyone wants to come. Free food and boose and lots of it.
    wow cool but i am too lazy to drive right now lol need sleep ^_^
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    i hope everyone can make it tomorrow for the HB meet, i'll be at super auto bacs at 9, then leaving from there at 930 to meet at big lots...hope to see f4 there...on time please..
    i know shoes is going and jon and i think jason #2
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

yes i will be at superautobacs as soon ato 9 as i can ..if you guys leave and im nt tere yet..call me..ok?
    F420

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19
    what do you drive, i jsut moved to Vista, we should chill or you can come with me to F4 meets...i just moved down here and don't know anyone other than my co workers...lol anf my g/f whom i live with...

i'm jason btw
    I have a Stage 2 '04 STi, yeah we should meet up and what not. My friend will be moving back here in about a year (he's in the air force) and he has an 05 STi with tbe but he should be stage 2 by this december (whicch he will be driving back for christmas). Anyways, I have a jacked up schedule cause I'm in sales so it varies a lot but if you want just pm me and we can meet up. Oh yeah, my name's Sam.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper
    I have a Stage 2 '04 STi, yeah we should meet up and what not. My friend will be moving back here in about a year (he's in the air force) and he has an 05 STi with tbe but he should be stage 2 by this december (whicch he will be driving back for christmas). Anyways, I have a jacked up schedule cause I'm in sales so it varies a lot but if you want just pm me and we can meet up. Oh yeah, my name's Sam.

ok cool, lucky ba$tardz with STi's...well my set days off are thursdays and sundays, b/c i'm the boss at my work...lol...so any weds night/thursday daytime or sat night or sunday daytime we can chill out and cruise, by chance are you free tomorrow, i'm sure you know/read about the huge meet tomorrow, however it is 75 miles north of us but i'm don't care...i'm going most of my buddies will be there if u want to go, i'm leaving Vista at 830am, i'll check my pm box b4 i leave so u can leave a # if u want to go...other than that i hope to chill soon...lates

and yes jon we won't 4get your a$$ ok
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

so charlie. what time do ya want us at ur house by?
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Sorry guys, can't make it tomorrow. I've been out of the loop for a few weeks but I'm starting to get back on track. I've been involved with some labor lawsuits (previous employer owes lots of $$$), started a NEW job in O.C., having problem at home, and banks are calling because of the $$$ problems with my former employer.

------- rant start -------------
    just because the CEO / President went to an IVY league school, it doesn't necessarily mean they have intelligence or integrity
    ----------- end rant --------------

See ya guys soon!
    Have fun tomorrow Post your pics please
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

what ever happend to john aka paparazzi?
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

damn. looks like the HDD on my lap top is dying on me... sucks to be me...
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    what ever happend to john aka paparazzi?
    last I talked to him, his car was in another accident (not at fault), so he's been in a rental and trying to "chase" with that sorry piece of machinery.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...