Subaru WRX Forum banner

SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4)

950K views 17K replies 177 participants last post by  ansonowicz 
#1 ·
i think we need an official thread to post on instead of having all these random threads. MOD! PLEASE STICKY THIS!!
k now for the roll call
#
2. Chris #2 WRX13oy

#1,179 ·
oh hey guys..not to hijack this thread..but I want to make the DEC11 car show..a MANDATORY F4 meet...since we got more than enough time to ask for the day off.

mike change your avatar...be cool like us :cool:

#1,180 ·
volcomsoldier19 said:
STFU.....this reminds me of the childish days in high school....we told you no...no means no.....maybe some other weekend....the more you reply the more someone else is gonna reply, just like i'm doing...so yea i though this was over but as Eddie said it sounds like you're fascinated with F4.....

so STFU because

=

all you do is

hey moderator

this is so

yes i did because it's all

hey lifeplaza

i don't get it, it's people like you that keeps on bringing this back up. if you want it to die, just say "let it die" instead of directing this lame picture story to lifeplaza. are you sure you're not the one in high school?? now you don't want to race? yeah that's what i'm fascinated about, it's really amusing. what if we were to lose? we would graciously tip our hats and call you guys the winner. i'm not trying to fuel the fire here, but before you get on lifeplaza's case you can try and recollect what was said and done by all of your F4 clique and maybe start again from there.

#1,183 ·
Z3RO said:
oh hey guys..not to hijack this thread..but I want to make the DEC11 car show..a MANDATORY F4 meet...since we got more than enough time to ask for the day off.

mike change your avatar...be cool like us :cool:
i agree on the meet. but if something happens involving my familiy that day. family takes priority

#1,186 ·
wow i cant belive how long this drama @ dromo has lasted, its high school all over again and i jus graduated from high school (amazingly). but thats life, people jus never grow up :rotfl:

people like these dont need hobbies they need religion, may god help you out.

anywho im down for dromo on fri but i never went ever in my life,, so im scerd, but ill try to make it. this whole drama has got me intrested in dromo.. this is kewl i can make a song about it.

for the dec11 car show im down its going to be my first car show and my car has scratches ohh yea! thats a real toge race car for you.....

mike when do you want to install your upipe im free fri all day no school for me!

i have a list of stuff i need dont to my car for the next meet

-tgv deleted housing
-side markers
-removal of the whole AC unit (my intercooler has created a hole in my ac line so since its winter i might as well take it all out)
-and converting the car to run no ac or power steering! ohh yea!

man im bored ill see you guys fri!

for the record DROMO DRAMA IS DROPED! <-- im going to put that in my sig now

|[ D.D.i.D, ]| <---- DROMO DRAMA IS DROPED

#1,189 ·
WRX13oy said:
who is volcomsoldier19?
you got me? Was he the guy who threw his coat down?

Z3RO said:
OK gents lets drop this crap...So they stop posting on our thread
let this be the last post regarding this matter.
I agree, however it's not you who brings it back up it's your other members, Maybe it's not out of their system and need to feel big about something, but then again what do I know? I was born yesterday.

laoba said:
i don't get it, it's people like you that keeps on bringing this back up. if you want it to die, just say "let it die" instead of directing this lame picture story to lifeplaza. are you sure you're not the one in high school?? now you don't want to race? yeah that's what i'm fascinated about, it's really amusing. what if we were to lose? we would graciously tip our hats and call you guys the winner. i'm not trying to fuel the fire here, but before you get on lifeplaza's case you can try and recollect what was said and done by all of your F4 clique and maybe start again from there.
I agree, however the people who most likely made threats are the people who have issues. Those are people I do not want to race with or associate myself with. Its kinda like guilty by association and it's too bad Chris needs to be associated with people of like that. He seems like a cool cat, came on our forum, tried to get this **** straightened out, but it's too bad clubwrx has these t00ls who weren't even there making these comments(not talking about you zer0 or Blofe).

UR MOTHA said:
hey guys i'm down for dromo on friday, as long as its after 7pm (work) :wiggles:
I agree

volcomsoldier19 said:
STFU.....this reminds me of the childish days in high school....we told you no...no means no.....maybe some other weekend....the more you reply the more someone else is gonna reply, just like i'm doing...so yea i though this was over but as Eddie said it sounds like you're fascinated with F4.....

so STFU because

=

all you do is

hey moderator

this is so

yes i did because it's all

hey lifeplaza
so are you calling me out? I'm confused by your post? It makes no sense? It must be in a rage of passion you fruit cake

volcomsoldier19 said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I still don't understand how this means I got owned? I wanted the sticker cut it in half and flip it upside down and put it on my car? However other people on this board and people on i-club talked me out of it.

#1,191 ·
PaulSaidHi said:
wow i cant belive how long this drama @ dromo has lasted, its high school all over again and i jus graduated from high school (amazingly). but thats life, people jus never grow up :rotfl:

people like these dont need hobbies they need religion, may god help you out.

anywho im down for dromo on fri but i never went ever in my life,, so im scerd, but ill try to make it. this whole drama has got me intrested in dromo.. this is kewl i can make a song about it.

for the dec11 car show im down its going to be my first car show and my car has scratches ohh yea! thats a real toge race car for you.....

mike when do you want to install your upipe im free fri all day no school for me!

i have a list of stuff i need dont to my car for the next meet

-tgv deleted housing
-side markers
-removal of the whole AC unit (my intercooler has created a hole in my ac line so since its winter i might as well take it all out)
-and converting the car to run no ac or power steering! ohh yea!

man im bored ill see you guys fri!

for the record DROMO DRAMA IS DROPED! <-- im going to put that in my sig now

|[ D.D.i.D, ]| <---- DROMO DRAMA IS DROPED
no power steering is going to suck soo bad since our cars weigh a whole lot.

#1,194 ·
SUBIE-IT said:
Let me clear the air... I wasnt cussing at anyone but myself :confused1 . I was just making a funny reference to anyone that would call ME a pussy for not wanting to street race, not you, obviously you didnt get the joke :confused1 . I dont want to cause anymore problems so Iam done with this.
SUBIE-IT said:
Dont be so sensitive!! Who was I accusing exactly? You? All I saw was the word race thrown around so I figured the racing would be done between real cars not little go karts. I personally wouldnt put money into my cars to settle some lame dispute at a go kart track, if that was the case I'd go buy a shifter kart. :D
We actually have shifter karts at my work

relax, he was responding to my post on I-club

http://www.i-club.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1270648&postcount=181

Maybe I mis-read you post initial post but we never hit anyjuan up to street race yo

#1,198 ·
LifePlaza said:
sorry d00d I barely had time to reply to most of the stuff that was going on today

I'll make a note to skip time attack and chill on clubwrx waiting for people to post :wiggles:

Why even bother? I only talk crap with my real good friends and none of us know you. So it's not quite that fun for any of us. Which is why we post here, for our enjoyment. :D

#1,200 · (Edited)
rx4mj said:
Why even bother? I only talk crap with my real good friends and none of us know you. So it's not quite that fun for any of us. Which is why we post here, for our enjoyment. :D

ok I'll start a thread on nasioc, I-club, spyderchat, legacygt and RS25 soley about you since my real good friends are there and its for our enjoyment.

If people we're saying sh1t about you I'm pretty sure you would say something back as well.

#1,201 ·
WHAFFLES (reset botton)

lets get back opn track on the whole meet thing please. I have no drama with noone anymore

F4 please drop this issue ..and by that I mean STOP posting or replying to I-club's comments

life plaza and the rest of I club...please chill out and give this thread time to foget about you.

by all means im not telling you to stop posting here ..but a short absence would help the rest of the guys get over this.