SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 448
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Z3RO LOL 25+ cars now man and eric is no longer with us. eric died?!?!?!?...

Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO
    LOL 25+ cars now man

and eric is no longer with us.
    eric died?!?!?!?

SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    or the vf22 power
    i believe this was a pwn
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobytime
    hey guys, just wanted to say what is yup, i am so out of the loop i dont want to even try and read 20,000 pages of post. gosh you guys are post *****s , so to give you an update on things, i might find out who the guys who stole my bike are this weekend and when i do ill take care of it. thanks for your support saying youd go with a baseball bad and stuff, but its best if i take care of it myself. also i might be getting a new bike within the week, i have a buyer lined up for my old R6 and if it goes though then im using that as a down payment for an 06 R6 and when i get my insurence check i will use some of that to pay off the rest of the bike. when is the next meet by the way
    update

chris#2 is almost there on his bike rebuild

gus...going to talk to sam today and still a n00b

me---finally found an actuator for the vf39

next meet i believe is may 21, sunday in HB...

i say we meet at superautobacs beforehand and arrive in full force..who's down?
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by scoobytime
    hey guys, just wanted to say what is yup, i am so out of the loop i dont want to even try and read 20,000 pages of post. gosh you guys are post *****s , so to give you an update on things, i might find out who the guys who stole my bike are this weekend and when i do ill take care of it. thanks for your support saying youd go with a baseball bad and stuff, but its best if i take care of it myself. also i might be getting a new bike within the week, i have a buyer lined up for my old R6 and if it goes though then im using that as a down payment for an 06 R6 and when i get my insurence check i will use some of that to pay off the rest of the bike. when is the next meet by the way

dude i wish you the bes tof luck with that..

hey if youre bored this saturday, im having a de-install meet at my place..check the F4 site for info and my address. im also having BBQ type food....give me a call
    F420

hey, scoobytime, how's that HU coming?
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    hey, scoobytime, how's that HU coming?
    haha ahh man im sorry, i always forget about that, okay so i am going to be at my moms house on thursday, ill be there mostly all day as i will be changing the head gasket on my friends car. but i will pm you my number, give me a call thursday and ill grab the head unit for you and put it in my car. my bad man and since i kept forgeting if its what you need ill just give it to you.
    Socal WRX Club F4#3

Quote Originally Posted by subaru3169
    hey you're the scruffy looking guy with the big turbo right? and i met you that day we went to southcoast?

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19
    update

chris#2 is almost there on his bike rebuild

gus...going to talk to sam today and still a n00b

me---finally found an actuator for the vf39

next meet i believe is may 21, sunday in HB...

i say we meet at superautobacs beforehand and arrive in full force..who's down?
    im down to go......

hell yeah, well then so far its you and chris...ill call mike tomoorow and ed too
    what time you going to gt......i might go along for the ride....just give me a call....

if i had your #..that woild greatly help..lemme ask your man ed.
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

if i had your #..that woild greatly help..lemme ask your man ed.
    lol.....he's my b!tch...714-404-2231

hes at work right now... call him see what he says. he might get off at 1 pm too.

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

Question

Hey guys I think i *****d up my engine and i dont have any warranty !!! does anyone know were i could find a new or used motor cheap.
    So Cal F4 #14

Quote Originally Posted by awdriving
    Hey guys I think i *****d up my engine and i dont have any warranty !!! does anyone know were i could find a new or used motor cheap.
    dude that sucks..I just got a call from chris #2.. I think his motor just crapped out on him too.

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

Quote Originally Posted by awdriving
    what did you do?

as for cheap.....what's cheap? you can get a 2.5L shortblock from Cobb for about $2300
    go f*** yourself

dude that sucks..I just got a call from chris #2.. I think his motor just crapped out on him too.
    great...and these are the people helping me install my mods.
    go f*** yourself

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.