SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 444
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; yea didnt think to check the mileage when i picked it up..damn well the glass guy came and put in ...

yea didnt think to check the mileage when i picked it up..damn

well the glass guy came and put in some ghetto ass generic glass..but it does have the heated element in it...and someghetto ass upper tint.

as for everythign else, well i called the inurance and i called renick...im awaiting call backs from both.
    F420

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by twizhimself
    Guess what, my camera system is going in after the above posts. 4-way, Front / rear / left / right. I don't know if having a dash cam would be good or not.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

Quote Originally Posted by twizhimself

well the glass guy came and put in some ghetto ass generic glass..but it does have the heated element in it...and someghetto ass upper tint.

as for everythign else, well i called the inurance and i called renick...im awaiting call backs from both.
    you should be able to check the milage on the accident report and on the work order for the repairs...and if they didn't list milage that's a violation of licensed repair shop practices and you can report them to the licensing agency they belong to. I'm pretty sure its against state law as well...they might actually pay you for any uncovered damages out of their bond.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

theres a party tomorrow....

one of my friends....friend is selling his bugeye for 23,000 with everyting or 16,000 stock...im not sure what is has in it......all i know that is ready for a bigger turbo......im getting pics soon if anyone is interested....

Quote Originally Posted by dragonwrx1
    hey guys i am finally up shopping for the wrx with my dad haha so far we are trying to figure out which dealer will give a good selection in color and also good price range. U guys have any advice in dealers (i am buying a brand new one 2006/2007). So far i like Santa Monica Subaru. and imma check out in irvine lake forest frank subaru. For Those of u who bought ur suby brand new how much did u guys get Out the Door? thanks i found out some out the door prices from the forum but i wanna get ur input too and i can match range of prices
    i got mine at renick....there pretty chill over there....

Quote Originally Posted by Hytek714
    one of my friends....friend is selling his bugeye for 23,000 with everyting or 16,000 stock...im not sure what is has in it......all i know that is ready for a bigger turbo......im getting pics soon if anyone is interested....

no offense, but you can pretty much buy a NEW WRX for 23,000, and even without mods the 2.5L will be faster.

I think the most you'll get for an 03 is $14,000...and that's if its in mint condition and never been modded.
    go f*** yourself

Quote Originally Posted by blarg

no offense, but you can pretty much buy a NEW WRX for 23,000, and even without mods the 2.5L will be faster.

I think the most you'll get for an 03 is $14,000...and that's if its in mint condition and never been modded.
    yea i know...but im just throwing that out there......it has v-tec also thats why is so much......

is it this one?

go f*** yourself

you should get a camera system like what they used here on nbc4 http://www.nbc4.tv/news/8881193/detail.html when they found out that jiffy lube scam
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    you should get a camera system like what they used here on nbc4 http://www.nbc4.tv/news/8881193/detail.html when they found out that jiffy lube scam
    probably won't work if they disconnect the battery
    go f*** yourself

or have it wired to another "secret" hidden battery
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by Hytek714
    i got mine at renick....there pretty chill over there....
    thanks ron!
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

Quote Originally Posted by tito7744
    Where @ in oc jail? Theo, main, or the farm?
    I went to all of them but i stayed at lacey
    So Cal F4 #14

the new site

as much as i like it...every thread is WAY WAY too OT.. even this one, im finding myself posting less and less here
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.