SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 443
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by subaru3169 these are for base wrx - 247000, that's what i paid.. try to match cuz i ...

Quote Originally Posted by subaru3169
    these are for base

wrx - 247000, that's what i paid.. try to match cuz i have met no one who paid that low
    sti - 32000

this is after you deal with FINANCE cuz they will try to rape you

m1 does do a lot of dtm cars cuz that's what they supply the most.. but i don't know who that dude you mentioned earlier cuz i know EVERYONE, including mia .. if anyone comes with me, you'll get a pretty good discount cuz they will do it RIGHT.. i've know them for 6 yrs now so it's no joke

btw my body kit was not painted by them.. that's why it looks so crappy.. shoulda done it right in the first place
    always bored.. someone help me get out of this madness!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

thanks terrance
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

so far I got an offer for $800 below invoice, not msrp. This was just an offer looking so I think I can get it to a grand below invoice if you try. Remember don't forget to be willing to walk out and try another dealership if they say no. Last time they came up to me as I was driving away. For a wrx tr(tuner ready=no options) it would be about 23,300 / or for a regular wrx it would be around 24,300. So start off at 22 or 23 (for which car you want) and offer them that, then settle for up to five hundred more. Good luck.

You can get the optionsfrom subie supliers same exact type that you can get from the dealer up to half as much including fog lights for $287 and arm rest extension for $110. For example.
    Last edited by rx4mj; 05-07-2006 at 01:25 AM.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

personally, I like Irvine Subaru. They've aways been great to me.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

Quote Originally Posted by dragonwrx1
    hey guys i am finally up shopping for the wrx with my dad haha so far we are trying to figure out which dealer will give a good selection in color and also good price range. U guys have any advice in dealers (i am buying a brand new one 2006/2007). So far i like Santa Monica Subaru. and imma check out in irvine lake forest frank subaru. For Those of u who bought ur suby brand new how much did u guys get Out the Door? thanks i found out some out the door prices from the forum but i wanna get ur input too and i can match range of prices
    After dealing with several dealerships, I decided to go with REZA @ Santa Monica Subuaru. He's very fair in pricing and their inventory updates quite often. I usually use their online inventory system. He has a completely blacked out bugeye powered by almost everything ESX Motorsports (his cousin owns ESX). I got my wagon w/ boost gauge, short shift kit for $700 over invoice.

He's the type of guy that will turn his monitor towards you so you can see exactly what he's doing, the numbers he's getting, etc. Very upfront guy. Since he heavily modded his car, he'll even offer advice if you have any questions about what you want to do.

On top of that, he gave me a VERY good deal on my trade-in. Do you know anyone (even a private buyer) that would give $7k for a 5yr old / 200k mi truck? Reza did.

I also used the online inventory system as leverage. I went in knowing the sedans were moving quickly but the wagon has been sitting in inventory for over 2 weeks. If you do talk to him, tell him "anson" referred you. Remind him I traded in the big Xterra with the cop horn.
    Last edited by ansonowicz; 05-07-2006 at 10:34 AM.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

Quote Originally Posted by twizhimself
    Roya Coach Craft in Van Nuys sucks...thats all i got to say

upon further inspection, i noticed so much sh1t that wasnt done or done incorectly that im making a list and calling my insurance. Oh and the paint looks like sh1t..ive never seen so much orange peel and pits and lumps..yea lumps!

anyone know a good body shop?
    M1 is the place to go!!! Our team is partial sponser by them. You can talk to Nathen, he is sales and he will direct you in the right direction. This guys do custom wide bodies and award winning cars at all shows such as Hot Import Nights

Thats an example of a candy blue paint job with fender flares for one of our teams car.
    Last edited by CruzWRX; 05-07-2006 at 11:24 AM.

good to know. Thats where I am getting mine from. good price. Is that the tr or regular? for including taxes that is good. What was the sticker on it?
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

well, now i have more than just body work to worry about with my car.

last night drivign home from my freinds house, i started hearing this loud metal to metal knock upon acceleration. i have no idea where its coming from. it sounds like its in the engine. im sad

anyone wanna drive up to North hollywood today and possibly help me diagnose the sound? i dont wanna buy a new car i hate the 06 wrx's
    F420

my friend matt came over and said it sounds like i spun a rod bearing.

wtf? all this **** all of a sudden. so anyone know where ill be able to take my car and not have to remove my exhaust (mostly hte uppipe)? i heard renick is pretty mod friendly..so they are the first dealer im calling.
    F420

...i hate the 06 wrx's
    you suck.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

Roya Coach Craft in Van Nuys sucks...thats all i got to say

upon further inspection, i noticed so much sh1t that wasnt done or done incorectly that im making a list and calling my insurance. Oh and the paint looks like sh1t..ive never seen so much orange peel and pits and lumps..yea lumps!

anyone know a good body shop?

my shop. =]

Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz
    After dealing with several dealerships, I decided to go with REZA @ Santa Monica Subuaru. He's very fair in pricing and their inventory updates quite often. I usually use their online inventory system. He has a completely blacked out bugeye powered by almost everything ESX Motorsports (his cousin owns ESX). I got my wagon w/ boost gauge, short shift kit for $700 over invoice.

He's the type of guy that will turn his monitor towards you so you can see exactly what he's doing, the numbers he's getting, etc. Very upfront guy. Since he heavily modded his car, he'll even offer advice if you have any questions about what you want to do.

On top of that, he gave me a VERY good deal on my trade-in. Do you know anyone (even a private buyer) that would give $7k for a 5yr old / 200k mi truck? Reza did.

I also used the online inventory system as leverage. I went in knowing the sedans were moving quickly but the wagon has been sitting in inventory for over 2 weeks. If you do talk to him, tell him "anson" referred you. Remind him I traded in the big Xterra with the cop horn.
    THANKS ANSON!! and thanks MIKE!! thanks everyone ok i shall start the hunt ROFL!!! ya man i tets drove a auto limited wrx today it feels so nice and comfy HAHA but i want a 5 speed even though i am noob ... i stalled a 2.5i 2 times i got to the driveway out of the lot but i gave up lol i messed up the shifting i wasnt cocentrated well or a felt a bit akward since this was my first stick car lolol but i will practice on my friend car or learn from there next time i will try to get it right. ROFL!!!! i'll so be sure to look for Reza thanks again anson
    Last edited by dragonwrx1; 05-07-2006 at 08:28 PM.
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz

wtf? all this **** all of a sudden. so anyone know where ill be able to take my car and not have to remove my exhaust (mostly hte uppipe)? i heard renick is pretty mod friendly..so they are the first dealer im calling.
    So did you bother to check how many nore miles are on it after the Bodyshop guys got their hands on it Seems a bit odd it would sound like that when you get it back. We all know that scene inFerris Bueller's day off when the garage guys get their hands on the car.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

OUCH bro >_< damn stupid shop!!

my friend had a similar accident to yours and when he went to the shop where his car was being fixed. they told him that he had a cracked head. he checked the milage and the shop put over 100 miles on the car . stuff went down and they ended up getting him a new motor. he had an 02 wrx and he got a newer wrx motor for free
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.