SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 442

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by subaru3169 where is everybody?? nobody posted all afternoon they got tired of you posting...

Quote Originally Posted by subaru3169
    where is everybody?? nobody posted all afternoon
    they got tired of you posting
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hey gus, you arnt doing your job as a MOD on socalf4.com
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by twizhimself
    Roya Coach Craft in Van Nuys sucks...thats all i got to say

upon further inspection, i noticed so much sh1t that wasnt done or done incorectly that im making a list and calling my insurance. Oh and the paint looks like sh1t..ive never seen so much orange peel and pits and lumps..yea lumps!

anyone know a good body shop?
    I have a shop that was recomended to me in Marina Del Rey...haven't used them myself, but the guy that recomended them is VERY particular about his cars. They do insurance work of course, and will even work with you if you want something "extra" done. I was planning to take my car over there when I'm done paying for mods and just get everything repainted bumpers fixed and so on.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

hey guys, so update on my bike situation, i am one step away from finding out who the theives are. my bike was offered to a shop where i know the guy there and he declined it cause hes not about to pay for a stolen bike thats his friends, ie me. But i found out the theives are from the glendora valley area. the guy who offered the bike knows the theives so i am just basicly one step away from finding out who these pricks are.
    Socal WRX Club F4#3

hey you're the scruffy looking guy with the big turbo right? and i met you that day we went to southcoast?

Quote Originally Posted by scoobytime
    hey guys, so update on my bike situation, i am one step away from finding out who the theives are. my bike was offered to a shop where i know the guy there and he declined it cause hes not about to pay for a stolen bike thats his friends, ie me. But i found out the theives are from the glendora valley area. the guy who offered the bike knows the theives so i am just basicly one step away from finding out who these pricks are.
    time for cops?

when you get this disaster resolved, let me know what's up with that head unit
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

Roya Coach Craft in Van Nuys sucks...thats all i got to say

upon further inspection, i noticed so much sh1t that wasnt done or done incorectly that im making a list and calling my insurance. Oh and the paint looks like sh1t..ive never seen so much orange peel and pits and lumps..yea lumps!

anyone know a good body shop?
    m1 autobody.. they deal with insurance and can put on aftermarket if you pay the extra for it.. they're sema elites.. btw haven't you asked this question before, maybe a couple months ago?
    always bored.. someone help me get out of this madness!!

hope you get that crap solved chris

m1 autobody.. they deal with insurance and can put on aftermarket if you pay the extra for it.. they're sema elites.. btw haven't you asked this question before, maybe a couple months ago?
    where are they located?
    F420

where are they located?
    el monte

Quote Originally Posted by scoobytime
    YES chris !! one step closer!! (Linkin PARK)!!
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

where are they located?
    m1 autosport is pretty good, they work on alot of euro cars too DTM!!! But i say the best way to get ur car painted is to do the prep work urself cuz u know urself you did ur stuff right!! UMm i have a contact number and just ask for Nathan Leon he is one of my friend's friend. Just tell him Hugo (Hugo is my friend) sent you and see if u can work out a deal (i am not entirely sure if it still works there but he probably is cuz, i havent called nathan in a while)
    number is : (626)-442-3356
    address to the place is: 11668 Ramona Blvd. El Monte, CA 91732
    Last edited by dragonwrx1; 05-06-2006 at 09:06 PM.
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz

Quote Originally Posted by CruzWRX
    hope you get that crap solved chris
    hey cruz whats up hah arent u sponsor by m1? since ur in team sadistic

hey guys i am finally up shopping for the wrx with my dad haha so far we are trying to figure out which dealer will give a good selection in color and also good price range. U guys have any advice in dealers (i am buying a brand new one 2006/2007). So far i like Santa Monica Subaru. and imma check out in irvine lake forest frank subaru. For Those of u who bought ur suby brand new how much did u guys get Out the Door? thanks i found out some out the door prices from the forum but i wanna get ur input too and i can match range of prices
    Last edited by dragonwrx1; 05-06-2006 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonwrx1
    hey guys i am finally up shopping for the wrx with my dad haha so far we are trying to figure out which dealer will give a good selection in color and also good price range. U guys have any advice in dealers (i am buying a brand new one 2006/2007). So far i like Santa Monica Subaru. and imma check out in irvine lake forest frank subaru. For Those of u who bought ur suby brand new how much did u guys get Out the Door? thanks i found out some out the door prices from the forum but i wanna get ur input too and i can match range of prices
    these are for base

wrx - 247000, that's what i paid.. try to match cuz i have met no one who paid that low
    sti - 32000

this is after you deal with FINANCE cuz they will try to rape you

m1 does do a lot of dtm cars cuz that's what they supply the most.. but i don't know who that dude you mentioned earlier cuz i know EVERYONE, including mia .. if anyone comes with me, you'll get a pretty good discount cuz they will do it RIGHT

btw my body kit was not painted by them.. that's why it looks so crappy.. shoulda done it right in the first place

oh ya, south coast suby has a very big selection in color and models