SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 441

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by hellbilly1342 nah, i just suprise them by pulling out and squirting on their boobies. how them tires? ...

Quote Originally Posted by hellbilly1342
    nah, i just suprise them by pulling out and squirting on their boobies.
    how them tires? awesome huh.
    I tried to break them loose, but my laptop flew around the cabin instead. Now I need my swaybars & endlinks.
    Last edited by ansonowicz; 05-05-2006 at 01:37 PM.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

my baby is home

and im completely broke..lol

they did some awesome work with ym car..even gave me the cusco radiator place back..its now "art" lol. they are going to reimburse me on a new one and a new clearbra.

the only thing i saw was they gave me a non heated windshield...yea its not something i need out here...but now i ask, whats the plug for the heat elements hooked up to now? its gotta get fixed..

oh AND i need a new F4 sticker..they had to remove the passanger side one to repaint that door..my car is like completely new

somone with an 05 take a pic of your headlights...i think they ggave me 05 headlights..totally cool with me
    Last edited by twizhimself; 05-05-2006 at 02:06 PM.
    F420

i'm tired.. long day.. alignment specs for my car up in f4 forum
    always bored.. someone help me get out of this madness!!

where is everybody?? nobody posted all afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by subaru3169
    where is everybody?? nobody posted all afternoon
    no idea. its been pretty quiet. I'm just in dork mode....studying for a Microsoft test on Monday but maybe everyone else is out partying.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

stupid sink-o day my-o.. i need an oil change too.. i'll probably stay home, test drive my new printer, and friggin relax.. long day.. long drive for my alignment.. and stupid traffic..

hey morris, did you get a chance to look at my alignment specs yet? i posted the numbers on the f4 forum.. if you're gonna cross your car, or have a more aggressive daily driver like mine.. it's a good reference

stupid sink-o day my-o.. i need an oil change too.. i'll probably stay home, test drive my new printer, and friggin relax.. long day.. long drive for my alignment.. and stupid traffic..

hey morris, did you get a chance to look at my alignment specs yet? i posted the numbers on the f4 forum.. if you're gonna cross your car, or have a more aggressive daily driver like mine.. it's a good reference
    well my girlfriend's car is going first...and she has a Dodge Status...so probably not much autocrossing there. she just needs an alignment and I don't want to go to some retard that's gonna make it drift to the left all the time and leave the steering wheel pointed to 2 oclock when she's going straight. I also want a printout when its done so I can check that there is no cross toe or cross camber.

...and about those camber bolts...who's got that extra set? I might be interested if it would allow me to use sedan KYB AGX struts...I'll have to ask Bigsky.
    Last edited by blarg; 05-05-2006 at 11:45 PM.
    go f*** yourself

Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    well my girlfriend's car is going first...and she has a Dodge Status...so probably not much autocrossing there. she just needs an alignment and I don't want to go to some retard that's gonna make it drift to the left all the time and leave the steering wheel pointed to 2 oclock when she's going straight. I also want a printout when its done so I can check that there is no cross toe or cross camber.

...and about those camber bolts...who's got that extra set? I might be interested if it would allow me to use sedan KYB AGX struts...I'll have to ask Bigsky.
    i've got the extra set.. your fronts are adjustable, but these would be for your rears.. buy me food and they're yours

my knowledge on domestics are crap.. i know nothing about them.. so if her camber is off, i don't know where to start.. cuz i don't know what's adjustable and what's not

btw darin doesn't give printouts.. that's cuz he doesn't have a computer to measure.. he does it the old fashion way, push and pull method.. but he does use those funky lookin alignment instruments and he is pretty precise.. just like a computer.. trust me, once you go to him you won't regret it.. tell him what vehicle it is, and what the use is.. he'll know what to do..

btw darin is king of the forums.. search him on nasioc.. there a ton of threads with his name on them

Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj
    I don't know guys I might just stick to this forum there is so much bull crap to read through it is pointless; on this forum there might be 1 page of BS which is about 10-12 posts, on the other there is 60-90 from one member alone. I don't think that there is 100 posts of valubale info on one section that needs to be posted. I think mybe it should stick to the subject. Sorry to come off like a richard.
    sorry mike!! i'll keep it to the same subject from now on

i've got the extra set.. your fronts are adjustable, but these would be for your rears.. buy me food and they're yours

my knowledge on domestics are crap.. i know nothing about them.. so if her camber is off, i don't know where to start.. cuz i don't know what's adjustable and what's not

btw darin doesn't give printouts.. that's cuz he doesn't have a computer to measure.. he does it the old fashion way, push and pull method.. but he does use those funky lookin alignment instruments and he is pretty precise.. just like a computer.. trust me, once you go to him you won't regret it.. tell him what vehicle it is, and what the use is.. he'll know what to do..
    well let me see what bigsky says and if you still have them by the time the next install meet comes around there will be some eating...because *I* am not going all day without food again. The camber bolts are for me, I'm going to see if I can get away with sedan struts if I use camber bolts. Her allignment is off because she drives like a girl.

by the way, I'm arranging to have gruppe-S tune me...maybe as early as the end of the month if Crucial gets my manifold done by then. A friend of my girlfriend's is getting married then and he's doing it at his parents' place...in the bay area. I just ordered the GM boost solenoid and injectors today...still need a clutch though.
    Last edited by blarg; 05-06-2006 at 12:15 AM.
    go f*** yourself

Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    well let me see what bigsky says and if you still have them by the time the next install meet comes around there will be some eating...because *I* am not going all day without food again. The camber bolts are for me, I'm going to see if I can get away with sedan struts if I use camber bolts. Her allignment is off because she drives like a girl.

by the way, I'm arranging to have gruppe-S tune me...maybe as early as the end of the month if Crucial gets my manifold done by then. A friend of my girlfriend's is getting married then and he's doing it at his parents' place...in the bay area. I just ordered the GM boost solenoid and injectors today...still need a clutch though.
    i just posted darin's addy and phone number in the f4 thread.. so give him a call and he'll take care of you.. bigsky knows his stuff.. he has a sticky in the suspension section.. if you don't get it, i'm sure he'll respond to pm's.. if you're def gonna use sedan struts, then these bolts will def fit.. i'm mostly certain they will even fit your wagon stock struts.. you can interchange the sedan and wagon and not even know.. not exactly sure what the difference is besides part numbers..

you mean your exhaust manifold right? you remember that small asian dude at the front desk of speed factory?? his brother has a bugeye sedan.. it's tuned and everything.. anyway the guy told me he highly suggests port and polishing your STOCK manifold for maximum flow.. aftermarket may be beefy, but stuff may break even with wrapping.. with pp your stock manifold, you won't have this problem.. not for wild power though.. mild to moderate is ok

Hey guys, I just test drove a 06 TR yesterday, and it was amazing!!
    although it's not what i'm getting i was able to feel out the car and everything.
    I have to admit, the best part of it was the short shifter, it was unbelievable, anyways just wanted to share that with you guys.
    Last edited by 240toSTi; 05-06-2006 at 07:30 AM.

i just posted darin's addy and phone number in the f4 thread.. so give him a call and he'll take care of you.. bigsky knows his stuff.. he has a sticky in the suspension section.. if you don't get it, i'm sure he'll respond to pm's.. if you're def gonna use sedan struts, then these bolts will def fit.. i'm mostly certain they will even fit your wagon stock struts.. you can interchange the sedan and wagon and not even know.. not exactly sure what the difference is besides part numbers..

you mean your exhaust manifold right? you remember that small asian dude at the front desk of speed factory?? his brother has a bugeye sedan.. it's tuned and everything.. anyway the guy told me he highly suggests port and polishing your STOCK manifold for maximum flow.. aftermarket may be beefy, but stuff may break even with wrapping.. with pp your stock manifold, you won't have this problem.. not for wild power though.. mild to moderate is ok
    I haven't talked to Bigsky yet, but the rear wagon struts are a bit longer than the sedan struts. I guess most people use the 01 Impreze struts in the back, but they're a little different...I'm trying to see if I can use the sedan set if I have camber bolts.

As for the manifold, I AM getting a stock manifold re-worked. its not an aftermarket one. I bought a stock manifold from someone and had them ship it to Crucial instead of me. its going to get ported polished and coated with 2000 degree powder coat. he's really backed up though so that's holding up the process right now...then I'll just sell my stock one to someone else on clubWRX that's seems to be how these manifolds are getting around right now...people buy a spare, have it worked, and then swap and sell theirs to the next person who wants to do it.
    go f*** yourself

Roya Coach Craft in Van Nuys sucks...thats all i got to say

upon further inspection, i noticed so much sh1t that wasnt done or done incorectly that im making a list and calling my insurance. Oh and the paint looks like sh1t..ive never seen so much orange peel and pits and lumps..yea lumps!

anyone know a good body shop?
    F420