SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 435
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; So why wont the site come up when i put in socalf4.com?...

  1. #6511
    Registered User Z3RO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SOCAL
    Posts
    4,305
    So why wont the site come up when i put in socalf4.com?
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"


    SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

    (CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #6512
    Registered User WRX13oy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SOCAL!! 91752
    Posts
    6,979
    cas its not ready?
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

    2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

  4. #6513
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO
    So why wont the site come up when i put in socalf4.com?
    The domain host, Godaddy.com is still just holding on to the name. I haven't configured it to point to the beta server yet.

    I was just about to do that now.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  5. #6514
    Registered User rx4mj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Freezing my arse off in NYC
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by life
    today I put my car up on a lift to do an oil change right.
    and my left side axle is leaking. a seal maybe? anyways dealership says 210 new axle and labor.
    thennnnnnnn I notice my sway bar on the left side is broken.
    plus I need new tires.

    i'm going to be broke for the next month. poor me.
    Mine was leaking really bad and then finally burst onto my down pipe creating massive amount of smoke. Anyway you just just have to change the boot(seal) not the axle itself, unless it's broken or bent which I doubt. It cost me ~$200 w/ labor, out the door. good luck. They try to get money anyway they can they also told be that my differential was broken but is was a bunch of BS.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

  6. #6515
    Registered User PaulSaidHi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Cerritos
    Posts
    799
    any one wants to trade headlights i have on 04; wrx headlight cleared no orange. but the low beams dont have glare caps. they work fine but im getting HID soon and without the sti glare caps HID will be too extrely bright for people.

    the light is bright without the glare caps, almost hid looking
    Driver: Francis-Paul Dela Cruz
    04' Wrx Utec stg.3
    Home: Glendora Mt. Ridge

    F4 #09 <---- the the suby-guru in-training

    |[ D. D. i. D. ]| <--- Support the cause!

  7. #6516
    Registered User life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Ontario, CA
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj
    Mine was leaking really bad and then finally burst onto my down pipe creating massive amount of smoke. Anyway you just just have to change the boot(seal) not the axle itself, unless it's broken or bent which I doubt. It cost me ~$200 w/ labor, out the door. good luck. They try to get money anyway they can they also told be that my differential was broken but is was a bunch of BS.
    Damn, hopefully it is just the boot maybe the dealership will charge me less. I need to drop it off today and see what the say.

  8. #6517
    Registered User blarg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Calmer than you are
    Posts
    10,366
    Quote Originally Posted by life
    Damn, hopefully it is just the boot maybe the dealership will charge me less. I need to drop it off today and see what the say.
    mine went a few months ago too....it was replaced under the 100k warranty
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

  9. #6518
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,262
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    mine went a few months ago too....it was replaced under the 100k warranty
    even though your warranty was honored, did you have to put the "power" mods aside & return it to stock before going to the dealer?

    Since I also have an extended warranty (i used to drive TONS, but now have a new job that requires much less driving) and was told BY the dealer that ECU & exhaust wouldn't hurt anything. it's when I start replacing major drivetrain & engine parts that will void warranty as a result of "more power & strain".
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  10. #6519
    Registered User hellbilly1342's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    764
    found a way i can bypass the filters at work. i can use remote access to another computer ip address. just need an ip address and log in name and password. someone else figured it out...time to stick it to the man
    So Cal F4 member #19

  11. #6520
    Registered User WRX13oy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SOCAL!! 91752
    Posts
    6,979
    Quote Originally Posted by hellbilly1342
    found a way i can bypass the filters at work. i can use remote access to another computer ip address. just need an ip address and log in name and password. someone else figured it out...time to stick it to the man
    haha NICE!!!
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

    2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

  12. #6521
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,262
    Quote Originally Posted by hellbilly1342
    found a way i can bypass the filters at work. i can use remote access to another computer ip address. just need an ip address and log in name and password. someone else figured it out...time to stick it to the man
    hey my idea worked! now I'll find you a PC to use. wait for PM, or i'll msg you're phone
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  13. #6522
    Registered User blarg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Calmer than you are
    Posts
    10,366
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz
    even though your warranty was honored, did you have to put the "power" mods aside & return it to stock before going to the dealer?

    Since I also have an extended warranty (i used to drive TONS, but now have a new job that requires much less driving) and was told BY the dealer that ECU & exhaust wouldn't hurt anything. it's when I start replacing major drivetrain & engine parts that will void warranty as a result of "more power & strain".
    nope, I've always been very upfront with them about my mods. they said my clutch was a pushing it a bit (since it had 90k+ when I asked about the clutch TSB, but they've been very understanding about everything else. The head mechanic told me that mods don't bother them...abuse does. They can tell just by looking at a few things if the car gets abused or not...and mine didn't look like it had been. He said the passanger's side CV boot tends to go more often because its so close to the turbo.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

  14. #6523
    Registered User hellbilly1342's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    764
    sweet, now i'm on the remote comp.
    So Cal F4 member #19

  15. #6524
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,262
    Quote Originally Posted by hellbilly1342
    sweet, now i'm on the remote comp.
    it's not MY computer, but a very close buddy of mine. Just clean up any attachments you leave on the desktop, etc.

    Thanks.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  16. #6525
    Registered User hellbilly1342's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    764
    ok, no problem.
    So Cal F4 member #19

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •