SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 411
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 yea well they have like 30+ cars there all the time....he should call you though yeah ...

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19
    yea well they have like 30+ cars there all the time....he should call you though
    yeah I know..my plan is to get her back mid next month... but as always $$$ is the issue.
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I think the fact is whom you speak to secondary to $$$. I know how that goes and felt the run around when I didn't speak to sam myself. People just can't answer for other people. I guess it is not in your best interest to have your car fixed first out of his cars cause that would mean extra cash. Hope the other gears are OK.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

wow happy 3000 gus
    always bored.. someone help me get out of this madness!!

Quote Originally Posted by subaru3169
    wow happy 3000 gus
    wow..thanxs didnt even notice
    LOL

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

your lagging gus. you used to have more posts than me
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

yeah, I had to tone down on the wh0reing.. I thought I might catch something.

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

Just to let everyone know..

My car is drivable, but It's not the same right now. I'd say it's about 90% finished. I need to get my front shocks installed and do a dealer allignment. Also maybe sum tirebalancing and i should be good to go.

Anyways, who likes korean/japanese food? We started a restaurant and we can probably think about doin a food/install meet...
    2003 WRB WRX Stg. 4
    2008 HTM xB

Quote Originally Posted by AspirinWhite

My car is drivable, but It's not the same right now. I'd say it's about 90% finished. I need to get my front shocks installed and do a dealer allignment. Also maybe sum tirebalancing and i should be good to go.

Anyways, who likes korean/japanese food? We started a restaurant and we can probably think about doin a food/install meet...

im there!

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

tae ji bulgogi and galbi FTW

lol @ the F4 avatars.. they rock

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO
    I called GT..sam was busy left a call back # and of course he didnt call me back.
    yo gus, what do you need to know from sam, i know how it is when heis busy. a lot of times the guys who take the message dont even give it to him, but let me know what you want to ask and i can call sam directly. i just talked to him the other day actually
    Socal WRX Club F4#3

Quote Originally Posted by subaru3169
    hey you're the scruffy looking guy with the big turbo right? and i met you that day we went to southcoast?

hey chris, i might buy an old honda c50 (cub) or a honda s90 (all in pieces, no motor). haha i can probably use that to putt around town since the scooter is slow and now allowed on most of the streetes near my place since the posted speed limit is over 30mph
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

who else is heading to rim of the world on sat? i'll be goin, just seeing if anyone wants to meet up before heading out there to cruize up together.
    So Cal F4 member #19

that would certainly beat the last install meet/starvation diet I didn't get any food until 2 am that day. I got plenty to install too
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

Quote Originally Posted by hellbilly1342
    who else is heading to rim of the world on sat? i'll be goin, just seeing if anyone wants to meet up before heading out there to cruize up together.
    I'm going....getting dyno'd too....$45 for 2 runs on a dynapack.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.