SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 354

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by dragonwrx1 OOO thats sounds good but the camera is my dad >_ I don't know what your ...

Quote Originally Posted by dragonwrx1
    OOO thats sounds good but the camera is my dad >_< so i dunno, maybe i can just swing by ur house one day when ur not busy!!! if ever HAHA...
    I don't know what your school schedule is like, but if i'm in the neighborhood, i can d/l everything to my laptop & edit it at home on a faster computer.

whatever's clever.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Install meet??? o.O

When / Where ?
    So Cal F4 # 10

just checking in...im still alive
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz
    I don't know what your school schedule is like, but if i'm in the neighborhood, i can d/l everything to my laptop & edit it at home on a faster computer.

whatever's clever.
    my school schedule/work = crazi lol like from monday-thursday i am busy all day friday work from 1pm-6pm and saturday i got my supermileage thing from 10am-5/6pm lol mainly free on sunday HAHA especially this weekend busy weekend too imma be at the toyota grand prix for my team supermileage thing heh as a volunteer
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

hell ya dark meat is bomb.. i hate ppl who just don't know how to take orders.. i called them and they even asked me to come back there when i already came home too.. idiots

on another note, who's gonna do the suspension installs?? cuz paul isn't coming and since anson is out.. who else can do do it? just wanted to ask.. i think i'm gonna have to wait to do my shock/springs.. and check my exhaust leak.. and find out where a ground cable goes.. omg i think my car is goin capooey
    always bored.. someone help me get out of this madness!!

Lightbulb

ATT: So Cal WRX F4 Members

Ok so we're pretty much all like one big group of friends at this point, well that somewhat trust each other at least beginning members. Ok so well the point of this post is that one of our members is having trouble/tough times, I feel as if , if one of our members is in deep s'hit..that's what we're here for to help one another when we need it, so I think we should all contribute whatever we can to help our fellow member out (GUS). SO I guess next meet I say everyone donates w/e they can (resonable amt.) whether it's 20 bucks whether it's 50 or more, but as long as we all can contribute man. And I know how this subject has been bulls'hitted about, but plz take this serious (next meet)

-Ed
    So Cal F4 # 10

Quote Originally Posted by Blofe

Ok so we're pretty much all like one big group of friends at this point, well that somewhat trust each other at least beginning members. Ok so well the point of this post is that one of our members is having trouble/tough times, I feel as if , if one of our members is in deep s'hit..that's what we're here for to help one another when we need it, so I think we should all contribute whatever we can to help our fellow member out (GUS). SO I guess next meet I say everyone donates w/e they can (resonable amt.) whether it's 20 bucks whether it's 50 or more, but as long as we all can contribute man. And I know how this subject has been bulls'hitted about, but plz take this serious (next meet)

-Ed
    i'm all for ya ed.. and i want to help out gus too.. personally i'll see what else i can come up with.. got crap loads of bills and so i need to take it easy for a looong while before i can spend my money recreationally..

gas sucks.. ever since i had the car, the majority of the car's life was always on chevron.. but since the prices are so crappy, should i downgrade to other gas? like arco?? it's eating my wallet.. so is wamu, wamu sucks.. wudda hell all banks suck.. hmm.. chevron, or cheapo gas

Quote Originally Posted by subaru3169
    gas sucks.. ever since i had the car, the majority of the car's life was always on chevron.. but since the prices are so crappy, should i downgrade to other gas? like arco?? it's eating my wallet.. so is wamu, wamu sucks.. wudda hell all banks suck.. hmm.. chevron, or cheapo gas
    WAMU = no hidden fee's
    So Cal F4 # 10

....I think we should all contribute whatever we can to help our fellow member out (GUS). SO I guess next meet I say everyone donates w/e they can (resonable amt.) ....plz take this serious (next meet)
    Agreed. Although I don't have money to spare, I can think of a few things in the garage I can part with (computer parts, old nissan parts, etc). It will be my mini rummage sale for Gus. I'm not saying it will happen all tomorrow, but over the next month or so. The funds WERE going to an APS FMIC, but what good is showing off my wagon if one of the founding members isn't around?
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

hey guys thanxs for the help..things are pretty rough on my side right now..Im glad I have friends like you guys

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

hey guys thanxs for the help..things are pretty rough on my side right now..Im glad I have friends like you guys

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

-Ed
    gus you are my buddy man, i remember when we first meet up and there was only peter you, mike and eric. now look at how many people there are haha. of course you know i will help you out man.
    Socal WRX Club F4#3

hey you're the scruffy looking guy with the big turbo right? and i met you that day we went to southcoast?

Quote Originally Posted by scoobytime
    gus you are my buddy man, i remember when we first meet up and there was only peter you, mike and eric. now look at how many people there are haha. of course you know i will help you out man.
    thanxs dude..you see my pic in the F4 photo thread?

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO
    thanxs dude..you see my pic in the F4 photo thread?
    yeah i saw it, haha we need to get you back up and running so you can come out and stuff
    Socal WRX Club F4#3

hey you're the scruffy looking guy with the big turbo right? and i met you that day we went to southcoast?