Subaru WRX Forum banner

SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4)

949K views 17K replies 177 participants last post by  ansonowicz 
#1 ·
i think we need an official thread to post on instead of having all these random threads. MOD! PLEASE STICKY THIS!!
k now for the roll call
#
2. Chris #2 WRX13oy

#7,782 ·
i haven't been really on the post but f0ck ron you're annoying the shi't outta me...you post brainless crap...I suggest a new rule, all n00b members after me and mike...have to raise their hand before posting...cause all this n00b wh0re posting is really making my v4gina itchy....GUS I know you feel me on this new rule

#7,783 ·
Blofe said:
i haven't been really on the post but f0ck ron you're annoying the shi't outta me...you post brainless crap...I suggest a new rule, all n00b members after me and mike...have to raise their hand before posting...cause all this n00b wh0re posting is really making my v4gina itchy....GUS I know you feel me on this new rule
I concur with Dr ed!!!

#7,785 ·
Wheat said:
hey can you put in a 04 sti cluster in a 02 wrx just plug and play with no problems other than the dccd light and the temp light being on? even though the tach and speedo are on opposite sides?

I think that is correct. you can with no prob (besides the dccd light)

#7,787 ·
Z3RO said:
I think that is correct. you can with no prob (besides the dccd light)
there's also the outside temp display that won't work. actually it WILL work but it will be displaying the wrong thing (like zero all the time) unless you install a new ambient temp sensor and wire it in.

#7,788 ·
blarg said:
there's also the outside temp display that won't work. actually it WILL work but it will be displaying the wrong thing (like zero all the time) unless you install a new ambient temp sensor and wire it in.
got ya, well that is good news, i really like the blacked out ones that light up from within but i didnt want to get it if it was going to be a pain in the arse to install.

#7,789 ·
blarg said:

is this a part that you can purchase at the dealer? STI cluster is also on my "to do" list.

#7,791 ·
Z3RO said:
is this a part that you can purchase at the dealer? STI cluster is also on my "to do" list.
i have a buddy who works at a wrecking yard in utah where i used to live and he said a totaled sti came in and i told him to keep a lookout on one for me and send me the speedometer so he took it out for me before someone bought the car.
i just didnt know if it was a pain or not. glad to hear its not so bad. Ill try and find you a place to get them, it seems ive seen them before somewhere.

#7,792 ·
Wheat said:
i have a buddy who works at a wrecking yard in utah where i used to live and he said a totaled sti came in and i told him to keep a lookout on one for me and send me the speedometer so he took it out for me before someone bought the car.
i just didnt know if it was a pain or not. glad to hear its not so bad. Ill try and find you a place to get them, it seems ive seen them before somewhere.
how much did you get it for?

#7,795 ·
Z3RO said:
WTF..WOW dude.. hook it up and Ill give you ron to play with as long as you like.
haha ill let my buddy know to keep his eye open on another sti that comes in, he said it happens every once in a while. Utah has a lot of WRX's ... well at least double than what i see around here, and especially in the winter time when the snow comes more of them hit the scrap shop.

#7,796 ·
Wheat said:
haha ill let my buddy know to keep his eye open on another sti that comes in, he said it happens every once in a while. Utah has a lot of WRX's ... well at least double than what i see around here, and especially in the winter time when the snow comes more of them hit the scrap shop.

the last 2 pieces that I need for my exterior are

02-03 rear OEM 3 piece undespoiler kit
06 vane spolier..

So If you can get your hands on those Items and can gimme a good price..consider them sold.

#7,800 ·
Hytek714 said:
hey guys....how much do you think a tribeca motor goes for..
ROFL ron u wanna do the perrin h6 sti? HAHAH so u can beat chris huh huh? and ED :rotfl: