Subaru WRX Forum banner

SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4)

949K views 17K replies 177 participants last post by  ansonowicz 
#1 ·
i think we need an official thread to post on instead of having all these random threads. MOD! PLEASE STICKY THIS!!
k now for the roll call
#
2. Chris #2 WRX13oy

#7,602 ·
i did, now im just waiting for their response... i hope they respond soon so i can work alreayd, i need a mother ****in job so i can get my ****in car ****in fixed already ****in ****!! ill probably just wait till the new GTR comes out and by then, ill probably have graduated and a good job.

#7,603 ·
WRX13oy said:
damn. ups called me saying that they might not be able to hire till next month but im the first on their waiting list. ghey. they told me unless i can work a different shift and they said they have a shift open from 10-3am. F*CK!!

do it chris your filipino take the shift stop being a bieetch

#7,605 ·
06HKSwrx said:
hey chris i was just on my way home from a canyon run and there was a mustang gt bullet on the freeway, so we both down shifted and right when i start pulling him i started cutting like i used to when its cold out, i still beat him but my car cut out 5 times i pluged in my cobb A/P and it was that stupid wastegate code, it only happens when its cold, do you think if i get a pro tune it will fix that.
yes. tell the tuner the problem and he should be able to address it oh ya, are they still hiring at yo work?

#7,606 ·
06HKSwrx said:
hey chris i was just on my way home from a canyon run and there was a mustang gt bullet on the freeway, so we both down shifted and right when i start pulling him i started cutting like i used to when its cold out, i still beat him but my car cut out 5 times i pluged in my cobb A/P and it was that stupid wastegate code, it only happens when its cold, do you think if i get a pro tune it will fix that.

a protune can fix that, you cna also can dan at harman and ask him if tha'ts something he's heard of and if it is something a tune can fix...plus a protune powerband is so smooth