SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 254
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 ok guys i say we meet monday at the block at 8pm sharp! then we head ...

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19
    ok guys i say we meet monday at the block at 8pm sharp! then we head to the savi ranch TGIF's to meet the other suby's though we will eat first and chill outside after....

the savi ranch/yorba linda location is off the 91 exit weir canyon and it's about 5 mins from there, we just need to stick close and make sure no one gets lost

i'll probly drive towards the back so no one gets lost and FAHREN can lead since he knows where it is as well.....
    AWWW darn i wanna meet up with u guys but i got school and work today >_< next time then!!!
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

oooh but i always get lost..... hehe j/k, yeah it's not too hard. the only thing is off the top of my head i don't remember which street to get off on the 5north to hit the 91 east. but we can figure that out. going in to work i'll double check my schedual, shouldn't have to work.
    SoCal F4 #22 Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Forester 2.5 XTi View Post
    If aesthetics was 1st, I wouldn't have bought a Forester!

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19
    ok guys i say we meet monday at the block at 8pm sharp! then we head to the savi ranch TGIF's to meet the other suby's though we will eat first and chill outside after....

the savi ranch/yorba linda location is off the 91 exit weir canyon and it's about 5 mins from there, we just need to stick close and make sure no one gets lost

i'll probly drive towards the back so no one gets lost and FAHREN can lead since he knows where it is as well.....
    I'll just meet you guys at Savi Ranch since i'm right down the road from it anyways.
    So Cal F4 member #19

Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj
    sorry man on time or no time. j/k I plan to be here until well past dark. last time the meet ended at like 1:30
    i'll need directions or at least an address. PM me your address so i can look it up, thanks
    So Cal F4 member #19

Quote Originally Posted by Fahren
    oooh but i always get lost..... hehe j/k, yeah it's not too hard. the only thing is off the top of my head i don't remember which street to get off on the 5north to hit the 91 east. but we can figure that out. going in to work i'll double check my schedual, shouldn't have to work.
    HAHA i will get lost more then you if i go i dont even remeber where the block is only thing i know it is in OC somewhere NOO i got work though
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

guys im out for any meets this weekend...BUT i can do the install on the 25th ..i just need an address and a time..ill be there with all my tools...and ill do brakes and lines....make sure you have fluid if youre doing lines.

also...i wanna clear my headlights...anyone wanna do that for me? and do i need to buy a special bulb for my turn signals up front?
    F420

I work sat too..but i get off at 6pm so ill swing by!
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by twizhimself
    guys im out for any meets this weekend...BUT i can do the install on the 25th ..i just need an address and a time..ill be there with all my tools...and ill do brakes and lines....make sure you have fluid if youre doing lines.

also...i wanna clear my headlights...anyone wanna do that for me? and do i need to buy a special bulb for my turn signals up front?
    yeah we can do that. i'm using a 4770 yellow bulb for my turn signal. or you can get the ambers. you can get those at super autobacs. i was runnin the standard bulbs until i found replacements.
    So Cal F4 member #19

next dumb question...

wheres super autobacs?
    F420

Beach Blvd just north of 22 frwy

http://www.autobacsusa.com/ for address
    So Cal F4 member #19

thats pretty far...how bout i ask one of you locals to get me a set of ambers (04 wrx)..and ill repay you at the install?
    F420

hey twiz do you want those tix?
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

autobacss??? when??? who??? why??
    So Cal F4 # 10

Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj
    hey twiz do you want those tix?

what tixx you talking aboot? for the Zoo?
    F420

hey guys, do you know where i can get a cobb accessport for a good price?
    ::..Drive It Like You Stole It..::

Be Green... Stay Catless

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.