SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 240
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; OK so final meeting spot??...

OK so final meeting spot??
    So Cal F4 # 10

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by subaru3169
    and all the folks who are still a lil confused.. it starts at 10am-330pm..

i'm supposing if we all go together, we oughtta meet up at 9??

and i still think autobacs is still the easiest way to go.. after that we can park in the place jason #2 was talking about

what do you guys say?

hey jason pm me your phone#
    SO me and terence gonna meet up in the alhambra area around 8pm first the other stuff we gotta figure out with jason lol thanks alot guys
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

what you guys going to do after the southcoast meet

my car clean now so autobacs around 830-9?
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

So are we gonna be part of the car show? My step dad is here from Hawaii and is leaving tomorrow afternoon, and I leave in the evening. Don't know if I can make it or at least for long.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Arrow

theres a party down in my area around 9 or so call me if you want to go i work 10-7 so have fun you all at the show
    SO CAL FLAT 4#04

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    my car clean now so autobacs around 830-9?
    ya.. i called jason2 and figured it's easier to meet up at autobacs at 9am since it's a big parking lot.. cuz ppl who don't really know the block won't really know which parking lot you guys are in..

so here's my plan.. i'm in temple city so i'm gonna meet with at least one other person before we head out.. if there's anyone else in the area, i'm gonna be at the starbucks on rosemead and las tunas.. from the 10 fwy exit rosemead and head north.. couple miles later you will hit las tunas and turn left and go into the plaza.. there's an applebees.. can't miss it

latest i will roll out to autobacs is 8am.. it doesn't really take an hr to drive there but just to be safe.. so anyone else in sgv just go to the starbucks.. if you get lost just call.. i already posted my phone number
    always bored.. someone help me get out of this madness!!

Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj
    So are we gonna be part of the car show? My step dad is here from Hawaii and is leaving tomorrow afternoon, and I leave in the evening. Don't know if I can make it or at least for long.
    i know that im in it for sure. i paid ferdie $5, in return, i get a for sure spot in the show and some raffle tickets. i hope they raffle off an engine haha
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    i know that im in it for sure. i paid ferdie $5, in return, i get a for sure spot in the show and some raffle tickets. i hope they raffle off an engine haha
    haha can i have a raffle ticket? maybe they'll raffle off a tranny!! i'm still stock

I'll try and make it tomorrow morning at autobacs. Can some one call me before you leave there.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

heres the address to super autobacs so you can mapquest it
    12645 Beach Blvd
    Stanton, CA 90680-4007
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by Blofe
    what's wrong with your pc?

just took a dump on me, when I start it up says pick a user name and theres no user names. I would set it back to factory but I dont wanna loose some folders. eh I dont know.

hey it was nice going to south coast suby with the guys that went.. even though i was constantly hungry.. can't believe i didn't bring any movies to watch

ya but if you guys are gonna have another install meet i don't think i'll go cuz it's gonna cost a lot to do my clutch first.. but next install after clutch would be my shocks and springs.. anyone up for it? hahahahaha

So is anyone going anywhere tonight? or tomorrow night?
    i finally got my car so i want to start coming to meets but i had work today.
    lol i was 15 minutes to worktoday because the security gaurd at the gate at my work stopped me and chatted it up about cars. he loved my wagon.

best quote i've heard about my car so far. "so how much did that thing run you? $45,000, $50,000 grand?"
    SoCal F4 #22 Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Forester 2.5 XTi View Post
    If aesthetics was 1st, I wouldn't have bought a Forester!

it was nice MEETING everyone at SouthCoast subaru. U guys ROXXOR!!!!! haha tyte place it was my first time seeing so many subaru at one area lolol even more then any previous car show i went too. especially the area i live in!! GUS get ur tranny FIXED ASAP ! hope too see everyone again !
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.