Subaru WRX Forum banner

SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4)

950K views 17K replies 177 participants last post by  ansonowicz 
#1 ·
i think we need an official thread to post on instead of having all these random threads. MOD! PLEASE STICKY THIS!!
k now for the roll call
#
2. Chris #2 WRX13oy

#5,753 ·
blarg said:
do you have a picture of the HU and the plugs on the back? I'm looking for the one you can do the "aux input hack" on. Should be a 13-pin DIN cable.

also how much do you want for it?\
the head unit is at my moms house where all my parts are at, im going down there on tuesday so i will take some pictures of it and see if it will work for what you need. as for how much i want for it, i have no clue, very little as i have no use for it

#5,756 · (Edited)
WOO mike gonna get a new car cant wait to see WHAT KIND of subie it IS :)!!! wow i havent posted in a long long time :)!

#5,757 ·
rx4mj said:
Hey guys I think I might be putting my car back to stock. If you have seen any parts on my car that you like let me know so you can have first dibs. Gotta work out all the prices and some other stuff first. I'll keep you all posted
so sad. hope that you will like the rplacement.

#5,760 ·
<~~~~~~~MY AVATAR~~~~~~~
<~~~~~~~MY AVATAR~~~~~~~
<~~~~~~~MY AVATAR~~~~~~~
<~~~~~~~MY AVATAR~~~~~~~
<~~~~~~~MY AVATAR~~~~~~~
<~~~~~~~MY AVATAR~~~~~~~
<~~~~~~~MY AVATAR~~~~~~~
<~~~~~~~MY AVATAR~~~~~~~
:eek: :rotfl: :eek: :rotfl: :eek: :rotfl:

#5,764 ·
scoobytime said:
the head unit is at my moms house where all my parts are at, im going down there on tuesday so i will take some pictures of it and see if it will work for what you need. as for how much i want for it, i have no clue, very little as i have no use for it
just shoot me a PM when you get the pictures. :)

suddenly I'm doing more mods/upgrades than I know what to do with...:eek:

#5,766 ·
I am going to head down to LA right now, to hang with some friends and my girlfriend but kinda want to go do something after that. I really wish there was a good Jazz or blues place to go chill and listen to some music, or any music for that matter. If anyone wants you can call me on my cell 808-938-1777

#5,767 ·
blaah i am doing something not fun HEH physics hw !

#5,768 ·
:sadwave: i think my engine is gone now. i went to check the oil, no oil even registered on the dip stick. i pull off my intake, heavy coat of oil everywhere. i pull of my intercooler piping, heavy coat and puddles of oil. im going to change and put new oil tomorrow and im going to check the compression again. this really blows... i might be looking to part out and sell....

#5,769 ·
WRX13oy said:
:sadwave: i think my engine is gone now. i went to check the oil, no oil even registered on the dip stick. i pull off my intake, heavy coat of oil everywhere. i pull of my intercooler piping, heavy coat and puddles of oil. im going to change and put new oil tomorrow and im going to check the compression again. this really blows... i might be looking to part out and sell....

wow man that sucks..time for new subie? If you goto the dark side imma have to beat you (or eventually join you)

#5,770 ·
if i do part out n sell. i dont think ill be getting another suby..... i might go with a toyota or something reliable.. i would love to get another turbo AWD monster but i just dont have the funds and time to deal with it anymore... i calculated what i might need to get my car back and running. id figure id need about 5K to fix my car. 2500 for the block 1500+ (maybe) for labor and maybe some misc parts to replace during the swap. i feel so down right now....

possible parts part out list (not selling yet)
perrin springs
hks cat back
erz dp
vf22
sti pinks
utec
rota wheels
jdm headlights
fmic
sti steering wheel (need stock steering wheel)
jdm tgv housing + aps adaptors (need stock tgv housings)
cf trunk (need stock silver trunk)
greddy profec b EBC
hks turbo timer type 1
perrin inlet hose (need stock inlet pipe)

#5,772 ·
Damn Chris I am really sad to hear that. If I were to keep my subie I would pick up the headlights from you. But I think it is my best interest to get rid of mine before I start having the same problems. I'll make you some chix soup to make you feel better, and you can add some mobil1 and feed it to your subie.;)