SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 228

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Chris, lol I swear on everything I'll bet any money, a f0cking TWIN TURBO 300zx on "stock" turbos, cannot any ...

Chris, lol

I swear on everything I'll bet any money, a f0cking TWIN TURBO 300zx on "stock" turbos, cannot any way in hell beat a C6 Z06
    Let me break it down for you...

0-60 in 3.6 seconds
    TOP SPEED 199mph
    550 HP/505 lbs tq
    7.0 LS7 Engine

I wanna drive back up there to punch that guy in the face....
    So Cal F4 # 10

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i do have a blown head gasket.... i read this http://www.misterfixit.com/headgskt.htm

"You can also look at the condition of the spark plugs. Any spark plug that looks different from the rest should be suspect. Of course if you can see antifreeze on a plug then you know that is the bad guy. If the plug looks cleaner than the rest or has a white powder on it then suspect that one."

i do have a spark plug that looks cleaner than the other 3 and my car's coolant overflow tank seems to get low a lot.. damn...
    and my oil did seem kinda watery and brown.
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

thanks to the guys that helped with my shifter!! too bad i couldn't get my springs in though.. ehh maybe next time.. maybe by then i'll have shocks as well so i can do it at the same time.. anyway see you guys next time
    always bored.. someone help me get out of this madness!!

hey guys... it was nice meeting some of u guys today... had a few good conversations and gettin to know a couple of you... thanks jason #1 for the hospitality and invite...

i must warn u guys tho... remembering names is my strongest weakness... and i do apologize for bouncin early... the girlfriend wanted to go for a ride to hollywood and a few guys had set up a mini bbq for the superbowl... purdy busy day... i was all over socal... alhambra->baldwin park->whittier->garden grove->beverly hills->hollywood->glendale->garden grove->alhambra = TIRED AS FCUK!

nonetheless i had a fun time hangin w/ the f4 crew... wish i coulda stayed longer or at least met up at the block... next time for sure!!!

oh! speakin of next time... one of the members mentioned something about cerritos next saturday the 11th... at a suby dealership... when and where is it at? i'm down to go!! the gf is going to be out of town...

again... nice meeting ya'll... good nite people...

Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl3
    hey guys... it was nice meeting some of u guys today... had a few good conversations and gettin to know a couple of you... thanks jason #1 for the hospitality and invite...

i must warn u guys tho... remembering names is my strongest weakness... and i do apologize for bouncin early... the girlfriend wanted to go for a ride to hollywood and a few guys had set up a mini bbq for the superbowl... purdy busy day... i was all over socal... alhambra->baldwin park->whittier->garden grove->beverly hills->hollywood->glendale->garden grove->alhambra = TIRED AS FCUK!

nonetheless i had a fun time hangin w/ the f4 crew... wish i coulda stayed longer or at least met up at the block... next time for sure!!!

oh! speakin of next time... one of the members mentioned something about cerritos next saturday the 11th... at a suby dealership... when and where is it at? i'm down to go!! the gf is going to be out of town...

again... nice meeting ya'll... good nite people...

Not Cerritos, it's @ South COAST SUBARU in COSTA MESA
    So Cal F4 # 10

Quote Originally Posted by Blofe
    Not Cerritos, it's @ South COAST SUBARU in COSTA MESA

that's what i meant! ok i'm really tired... haha... peace

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    that orange volswagen crustacean looking beetle will haunt my dreams forever ......i doubt it never loses......but really who else thought that thing looks like a catfish?
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twizhimself
    guys..thanx for the stickers...i quit..!

lol...kidding

im really happy to be part of F4 officially now..you guys are awesome to hang with..

good meet and good pizza...and my dog was happy to see me tongiht..

did you guys crash the evo meet?

no crashing of the evo's thought we did go to another cruise meet this one featured a orange volkswagen beetle that looked like something out of the ocean and also a late 90's toyota 4 door camry with a full body kit...and also a guy in a two turbo 300zx stating he beats a C6 Z06....i see that guy on my way home from school....i think ima see what he's made of....
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19
    no crashing of the evo's thought we did go to another cruise meet this one featured a orange volkswagen beetle that looked like something out of the ocean and also a late 90's toyota 4 door camry with a full body kit...and also a guy in a two turbo 300zx stating he beats a C6 Z06....i see that guy on my way home from school....i think ima see what he's made of....
    did you get pics of the VW and the Camry??
    So Cal F4 member #19

Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO
    cool remember no lic plates

fer shizzle.

oh and Jon..thanx for the tips on photo-taking....i think what i need is some serious practice..and something to calm down my shakiness
    F420

Quote Originally Posted by twizhimself
    fer shizzle.

oh and Jon..thanx for the tips on photo-taking....i think what i need is some serious practice..and something to calm down my shakiness
    you know what to do, mr. 420

lol yea ya but its a habit i cant stop.....lol

btw...i DONT smoke pot
    F420

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19
    that orange volswagen crustacean looking beetle will haunt my dreams forever ......i doubt it never loses......but really who else thought that thing looks like a catfish?

Catfish, No.

Tony the Tiger-m0bile , Yes.

OMFG I get all worked up when I think about him beating a C6 Z06.
    He most probaly can't even beat a C5 Z06 (400hp) a bulked up 03 COBRA on steroids (pulley,superchip/exhaust/throttle) can bearly can with a C5 Z06(Trust me i've tried it). Imma end this right now, lol ... It's pissing me off already 10am.
    So Cal F4 # 10

Ok so basically yesterday "Peter" announced "F4 CUT's" which basically mean if you miss 3 consecutive meets you're cut from the group, I beleive it was 3 iono.

+1 this idea.
    So Cal F4 # 10

+1 on that statement
    F420