SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 213
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; wheres the block? address please and what time you guys wanna do thiss?...

wheres the block? address please and what time you guys wanna do thiss?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO
    Unfortunately Im not able to afford a 6spd right now..Imma try to shhot for RA gears..keeps your eyes open if you see some for sale. I wonder if the F4 Can help with this "mod"

You think this is something you can use? I saw it posted over at Nasioc. 2nd gear is shot tho. I thought it might be a cost effective alternative.

02 tranny
    Last edited by ansonowicz; 01-26-2006 at 12:19 PM.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

Quote Originally Posted by twizhimself
    wheres the block? address please and what time you guys wanna do thiss?
    the Block is in Orange, just off State College and Chapman southwest corner. and what time we meeting?

got an actual address? i need to googlemap it...cuz im new

Quote Originally Posted by twizhimself
    got an actual address? i need to googlemap it...cuz im new
    try looking up Virgin Mega store in Orange on the yellow pages since that is in The Block. then map that address. i think you might even be able to just look up The Block in googlemap. since it is like a big outdoor mall.

Unhappy

hey so when are we going to meet on sunday???
    man i just got off the phone wit crawford motors and their asses. first i had to call them restricted and the guy was acting like i dont know any thing and i told him the hp that i want and he was saying to go wit a less more weeker motor that wont last argggggg when will their be someone smart and nice when it comes to getting info

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    i can meet on sunday, though not till like 7ish
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

**SHHHEEEEEEBBLLLLAAAAAMMMMM!**

official F4 garage grand opening JAN 31. placentia CA, orangethorpe and vanburen.

"are u tired of waiting months on end for an install meet?"
    "are u busy for the next install meet and want to get your parts installed now for a low price?"
    "do u just want to get ur parts installed this verry minute?"

well all your questions and needs have been answerd. im finally moving into my new appt and will be able to work on cars any freekin time of the week. yes even 3 or 4 am. leap years holidays, kwanza. if u show me money ill show u work...

2 car garage for them busy days, its going to be awsome!

__________________________________________________ ________________________

hahah im just exited to move in next week and have nothing to do ohh well off to do more home work layter days F4
    Last edited by PaulSaidHi; 01-26-2006 at 10:44 PM.
    Driver: Francis-Paul Dela Cruz
    04' Wrx Utec stg.3
    Home: Glendora Mt. Ridge

F4 #09 <---- the the suby-guru in-training

|[ D. D. i. D. ]| <--- Support the cause!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulSaidHi

official F4 garage grand opening JAN 31. placentia CA, orangethorpe and vanburen.

"are u busy for the next install meet and want to get your parts installed now for a low price?"

well all your questions and needs have been answerd. im finally moving into my new appt and will be able to work on cars any freekin time of the week. yes even 3 or 4 am. leap years holidays, kwanza. if u show me money ill show u work...

hahah im just exited to move in next week and have nothing to do ohh well off to do more home work layter days F4
    that sounds awesome man... congrats!

Hey volcom you go to FC? saw your car tonight parked on wilshire think right off of chapman.

oh and is it cool if i come to the meet at the block just to hang out, not sure if i'll have my wagn by then but i should be picking it up within the week.
    SoCal F4 #22 Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Forester 2.5 XTi View Post
    If aesthetics was 1st, I wouldn't have bought a Forester!

congrats man...

Quote Originally Posted by Fahren
    Hey volcom you go to FC? saw your car tonight parked on wilshire think right off of chapman.

oh and is it cool if i come to the meet at the block just to hang out, not sure if i'll have my wagn by then but i should be picking it up within the week.

yes i got to FC, though tonight i was chomps eating sushi....what kinda suby you got?

yes come to the block
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

this is good to know because now i can have you do my vf39 install and sti pinks and new gaskets on the up and downpipe.....paul have you done injectors before? i know chris #2 has

o snapz... latenight install. sir, whats your hours for latenight install? open 24/7?? do you provide roadside assitance??

::..Drive It Like You Stole It..::

Be Green... Stay Catless

shure why not its going to cost u tho, imjust a little asian guy tring to make a buck
    Driver: Francis-Paul Dela Cruz
    04' Wrx Utec stg.3
    Home: Glendora Mt. Ridge

F4 #09 <---- the the suby-guru in-training

|[ D. D. i. D. ]| <--- Support the cause!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.