SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 208
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i thought you already got a set of wrx wheels from arizona?...

i thought you already got a set of wrx wheels from arizona?
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

can someone check where im leaking. it comes somewhere in the front. its been bugging me everytime i drive the car.
    ::..Drive It Like You Stole It..::

Be Green... Stay Catless

Quote Originally Posted by JBee
    can someone check where im leaking. it comes somewhere in the front. its been bugging me everytime i drive the car.
    Sorry, obvious question here. Since it's been warm, do you have your A/C on? The condenser will leak some water and is very normal. Did you sample some of the residue on the floor to see if it's more watery vs oily? Any color if you do sample it? Might even try getting a regular piece of paper (white), and let it soak up to see color and it's consistency.

If it's not the WRX that has the leak, I suggest you look into getting some Depends©
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

i pulled off my intercooler pipe that connects to the turbo and there is a lot of dark oil. i think my turbo is blown. sucks. well see though. CHRIS#1 VERY INTERESTED IN THAT TURBO OF YOURS or maybe a 18g.
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    i pulled off my intercooler pipe that connects to the turbo and there is a lot of dark oil. i think my turbo is blown. sucks. well see though. CHRIS#1 VERY INTERESTED IN THAT TURBO OF YOURS or maybe a 18g.

define a lot...cuz i pulled my IC a while ago cuz i was smoking and i just happened to be at a fun run sponspred by a dealership...the guy form the dealership alookedat it and told me that nothing seemed out of the ordinary..he just told me to monitor it..and i know the guy so he wasnt just being a lazy tech guy...

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulSaidHi
    hey my clutch is gone cuz i whaled on it so much u think i can take it under waranty at renick? even with my mods? utec, qtp down, TMIC... ect but stock turbo
    if your trans is stock, most likely they may warranty it
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

alot = car eating 1 quart of oil in 2 weeks.
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz
    Sorry, obvious question here. Since it's been warm, do you have your A/C on? The condenser will leak some water and is very normal. Did you sample some of the residue on the floor to see if it's more watery vs oily? Any color if you do sample it? Might even try getting a regular piece of paper (white), and let it soak up to see color and it's consistency.

If it's not the WRX that has the leak, I suggest you look into getting some Depends©
    i check everything. no water spots or oil on the ground. i dont drive w/ ac on at all. every since i got my car.

Be Green... Stay Catless

i check everything. no water spots or oil on the ground. i dont drive w/ ac on at all. every since i got my car.

i'm good at diagnosing leaks
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

i shalll put you to test then....

hahahaha

Be Green... Stay Catless

i thought you already got a set of wrx wheels from arizona?
    I did, but those have my stock RE92 tires on them. need ones with street tires now since my old ones are bald now.

do you have a oil catch can installed? your turbo may not be blown. from talkin to others and alot of reading it may just be blow by.

Quote Originally Posted by hellbilly1342
    I can use them...
    how much you wanna pay for 'em?
    always bored.. someone help me get out of this madness!!

i shalll put you to test then....

hahahaha

ok what is the prize when i tell you what it is?

lol

Quote Originally Posted by subaru3169
    how much you wanna pay for 'em?
    how much do you want?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.