SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 205
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by rx4mj The 28th is not scrapped Cucco is having his birthday party at big bear and as ...

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj
    The 28th is not scrapped Cucco is having his birthday party at big bear and as far as I know that is still on because he is still going regardless if we show up. If Jason wants I am pretty free with my time and can help you with the DP install and wrap whenever you want. Besides, more than two people working on one car gets to crowded. I've wrapped mine on a couple cars and reinstalled my DP several times. It doesn't seem like too much is going to happen on SBS so I am offering my assistance at your leisure. whatever happens let me know but I think I'll want to watch the game too so I don't know about the fifth.
    P.s. I got tools, stands, and jacks so I'm self suffeicant; Let me know.
    i know it gets crowded working on cars, but our last meet we worked on 3 cars at once and it went smoothly, i have a nice size driveway set up for it, it was a productive day.
    can't wait to WRAP my DP
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

so i got my STi Pinks Today...woo hoo now they;'re sitting next ot my Vf39 waiting to go in
    all i need is the fuel pump, hopefully i can order that tomorrow
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by scoobytime
    whats up F4, sorry i havent been around lately i started school last week and its going to be one hard busy quarter, im taking two upper division physics classes and an upper division astrophysics class so its a lot of work. so when is the next meet? are you guys meeting up on the 28th? yeah sunday the 5th is super bowl sunday not sure if i could go to an install meet, maybe in the morning before the game starts.
    oh hey Chris, you still interested in buying my sr50 turbo? i am probably gonna be upgrading to a T67 turbo, so i will have my current turbo my up-pipe and downpipe to sell.
    How much do you want for your turbo?

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19
    i know it gets crowded working on cars, but our last meet we worked on 3 cars at once and it went smoothly, i have a nice size driveway set up for it, it was a productive day.
    can't wait to WRAP my DP
    I just wasn't sure that anyone was going to make it on the 5th being Super Bowl Sunday, and plus I wasn't sure that anyone else wanted to do installs on that day as well besides the mirrors. So I was wondering if you had time to do it before hand. That is all I ment by not needing more than two people. So let me know if you want to do it before.
    Last edited by rx4mj; 01-19-2006 at 08:21 PM.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Update: I didn't see the install thread, I don't know that I will make it on the 5th. But still available before hand.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj
    Update: I didn't see the install thread, I don't know that I will make it on the 5th. But still available before hand.
    ok i may get the wrap sooner than the 5th, so i'll let you know, but i do want to do it ASAP, i ordered the sealant spray yesterday, and will probly buy the wrap from a fellow forum member that is selling some brand new.

Quote Originally Posted by scoobytime
    whats up F4, sorry i havent been around lately i started school last week and its going to be one hard busy quarter, im taking two upper division physics classes and an upper division astrophysics class so its a lot of work. so when is the next meet? are you guys meeting up on the 28th? yeah sunday the 5th is super bowl sunday not sure if i could go to an install meet, maybe in the morning before the game starts.
    oh hey Chris, you still interested in buying my sr50 turbo? i am probably gonna be upgrading to a T67 turbo, so i will have my current turbo my up-pipe and downpipe to sell.
    how much for the turbo? sr50 is a little too much for the 2.0 though. when i get my 2.5 swap, im going to go with the garrett gt35r =) or a t67
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Hey you guys! Sorry I haven't been dropping in lately on the forum, been taking care of stuff since Hawaii! So we're having a meet on the 5th? I got a new camera and lens, so I can take even better photos for the meets!
    Last edited by jonathanf2; 01-20-2006 at 03:32 AM.
    F4 13 - I'm so lucky!

Arrow

so0o0 super bowl/install meet on feb 5th so whos all going
    SO CAL FLAT 4#04

hey is there going to be a mini meet today????

i dont know on sundays coz i have to work
    ::..Drive It Like You Stole It..::

Be Green... Stay Catless

Quote Originally Posted by Hytek714
    hey is there going to be a mini meet today????

mini meet? where? when? im so there!

idk im just saying if there was one tonight

so whens the next install meet? the 5th? i have a perrin pulley that needs to be installed
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    so whens the next install meet? the 5th? i have a perrin pulley that needs to be installed
    yes it is at my house

does anyone know how to do spark plugs?
    Harman suggested i do mine before my turbo upgrade
    i'm at 48,000 miles

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.