SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 183
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; thats funny i was thinking the same thing... i've had alot s**t happen to me since i last met with ...

thats funny i was thinking the same thing... i've had alot s**t happen to me since i last met with you guys, and i'm getting a house in march, so i've been tied up with that but i have been reading and watching f-4 grow, it's pretty sick how big it's getting, i haven't paid much attention to my car lately, but i did get a i/c sprayer and access port but my fender is still not painted yet i'm going to try to make the next meet for sure.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RHONE
    thats funny i was thinking the same thing... i've had alot s**t happen to me since i last met with you guys, and i'm getting a house in march, so i've been tied up with that but i have been reading and watching f-4 grow, it's pretty sick how big it's getting, i haven't paid much attention to my car lately, but i did get a i/c sprayer and access port but my fender is still not painted yet i'm going to try to make the next meet for sure.

congrats on the house man, you got any vacant rooms, i wanna move out soon i have the AP and love it, can't wait to get my PROtune in fed or march, oops did i say that out loud

BTW u have PM from me
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

hey something came up on sat so i might not be able to make it, im swaping in a B16 into a DA in my garage that day for my friend so ill try to make it over there if we finish early. soory bout that guys
    Driver: Francis-Paul Dela Cruz
    04' Wrx Utec stg.3
    Home: Glendora Mt. Ridge

F4 #09 <---- the the suby-guru in-training

|[ D. D. i. D. ]| <--- Support the cause!

Unless something changes last minute, I'm showing up on Saturday with my tools and a set of Prodrives.

Looking forward to meeting you guys.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

i guess ill be the mechanic on saturday (since i wont be tied up installing a turbo like last time)
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    i guess ill be the mechanic on saturday (since i wont be tied up installing a turbo like last time)
    I'll happily help out with any other vehicles as well. I won't say I'm any expert mechanic of sorts, but I've installed a many lift-kits, control arms, suspension, etc.

The wheel gap and mushy steering has been killing me...

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    uhh..you sure about that

i do have a replacement stocker that we can put in if youre feeling like a turbo swap..lol.

i plan on doing most of my work on my own..with help doing my springs and possibly the compression test..but i still havent gotten the spark plugs nor have i reveived my prodrive springs from ferdie yet..looks like all i have (for now) are the brake lines and sway bars..but if i get the rest of my parts then ill have the endlinks for the rear bar and my springs and i gotta replace all the brake fluid
    Last edited by twizhimself; 01-05-2006 at 06:45 PM.

well im thre for sure..so theres 2 extra hands here.
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

EDM
    Quote Originally Posted by hellbilly1342
    sure...and watch out for the flying spring. then try to put the new spring on without a spring compressor.
    We swapped my stock springs with Prodrives without using a spring compressor.

Quote Originally Posted by EDM
    We swapped my stock springs with Prodrives without using a spring compressor.

never seen ya before..what part of socal are you?

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

im either renting spring compressors or just buying then so i have thm in my tools in the future..ya never know

EDM
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO
    never seen ya before..what part of socal are you?
    Long Beach during the week and Escondido on the weekends.

hey all PSM cars. I got a buddy with a 04 STI trunk and wing (fully badged) that wants to get rid of it.. he wants 400 for the trunk ..if anyone is isterested hit me up.

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

my brembos came in today

Quote Originally Posted by twizhimself
    im either renting spring compressors or just buying then so i have thm in my tools in the future..ya never know

I mentioned earlier that I'm bring a pair. We'll only be able to do 1 spring at a time. You can rent a set if you want to move things along, but it won't be necessary...just trying to save you some trouble since i'll be changing my springs also.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.