Subaru WRX Forum banner

SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4)

949K views 17K replies 177 participants last post by  ansonowicz 
#1 ·
i think we need an official thread to post on instead of having all these random threads. MOD! PLEASE STICKY THIS!!
k now for the roll call
#
2. Chris #2 WRX13oy

#4,477 ·
WRX13oy said:
i went through tough times like that. hanging out with friends really helped alot. i ended up saving more money because it wasnt being sucked up by the gf. but that was back then. now im with zina so no $$ for me :baaa:
ya i gotcha.. seems weird like i go through this so many times i still feel like crap.. like it's not ever gonna get used to.. and i see where i can be saving money.. i just finished paying her back though.. she covered most of the cost for my rims when i didn't have enough at the time.. but now the slate is CLEAN.. i don't owe her anything now.. guess i can focus more on my car or something.. but she was the one who helped me buy stuff through ebay.. can anyone help to buy stuff with ebay? i'll pay back with cash cuz i don't know how to use paypal

#4,479 ·
Fahren said:
so is there going to be another toys for tots, or do you just lwant to find something to turn into a meet that is like the toys for tots?
no, me and peter where talking and want to make a mandatory meet soon. It can be where ever, at a resturant or anywhere really. Its just a meet that everyone has to go to in order for everyone to meet each other, older members to meet newer member (i know i havent met everyone yet, all these new members, lol) and also so we can talk about club stuff. Like new rules for prospect members, and things regarding the club that everyone should be a part of so you can have a say in what happens with the club

#4,480 ·
ansonowicz said:
sorry to hear your week is going so horribly. it's a small dip in the road. there are TONS of girsl avail. having no gas can be solved with a ciphon, and WRX eat up the rain.

At least you're not married to someone who cheated on you after your child was born, doesn't work, doesn't clean or cook, nor take proper care of the child (all of which i take care of after working 11-12hrs a day) I'm not bitter :mad:

i say kick her to the curb...but that's me.

#4,481 ·
scoobytime said:
no, me and peter where talking and want to make a mandatory meet soon. It can be where ever, at a resturant or anywhere really. Its just a meet that everyone has to go to in order for everyone to meet each other, older members to meet newer member (i know i havent met everyone yet, all these new members, lol) and also so we can talk about club stuff. Like new rules for prospect members, and things regarding the club that everyone should be a part of so you can have a say in what happens with the club
just make sure the place serves Newcastle this time

#4,485 ·
rx4mj said:
I say we all bring newcastle and meet up at a beach. near a lifeguard tower so we can meetup easily
i am totally up for this, us a place to hang out. If newcastle is there then im there for sure

#4,498 ·
WRX13oy said:
hey ed.

BOOTLEG :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: just felt like saying it
:rotfl: :rotfl: omg chris.... you making me addicted to the BOOTLEG stuff sooner or later imma get a BOOTLEG sticker on my civic..

man how much SPACING DID U USE??!!!

#4,500 ·
I gotta back Jeff and Noel on this bootlegmiester. It only kills the stupid childish part in you, everything else is the same or better. Ed you might have to have a couple kids before that happens:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am down to get faded tomorrow I'll be in west LA most the day, anyone else in that area free?