SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 180
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hey hey im down to do any install that day, and if u want i can just be mechanic that ...

hey hey im down to do any install that day, and if u want i can just be mechanic that day so i can bring the truck to hold the compressor and all my tools

we can shurely do the coilover swap in about an hour, since its just the whole unit coming out its really easy like 100000 times esier than doing springs. the hard part is adjusting and setting it tho thats ur job

can we do the secret santa exchange then too since we havent done it yet!

so ill be there on he 7th but my car wont..
    Driver: Francis-Paul Dela Cruz
    04' Wrx Utec stg.3
    Home: Glendora Mt. Ridge

F4 #09 <---- the the suby-guru in-training

|[ D. D. i. D. ]| <--- Support the cause!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i wish i could get a part time job as a mechanic at a garage while im in school that would make me incredibly happy!
    04' Wrx Utec stg.3

Quote Originally Posted by JBee
    ill go... what kind of install are we talkiin about here?? can we do my coilovers??? coz i want to learn some stuff too....

i need addy too!!!!!
    I'll be glad to help with the coilovers. I figure I'm pretty much an expert by now But yeah, it'll be a snap. You'll probably be seeing some serious negative camber once the coilovers go on, so be prepared to get an alignment done fairly soon afterward.

I worked 56hrs last week doing disney shiet. Good paycheck for that week though
    2003 WRB WRX Stg. 4
    2008 HTM xB

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    sweet looks like we're doing coilovers on saturday
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

uM..i LIKE COME

Quote Originally Posted by projectwrx31
    me and charlie are going to meet up at autobacs on tues at 12 so whoevers free roll by then going to my house for oil change and changing all my fuilds maybe a canyon run too ed you know you want to come haha

Where is this elusive Autobacs, that I be hearin' so much about? arrg...........

I'm a pirate if you couldn't guess. $50 to the person that can guess what I am now
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

you who here are the suspension gurus..I think something is wrong with my coilovers.
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

Arrow

its on the 22 exit on beach well call me or charlie
    SO CAL FLAT 4#04

Arrow

i'm gotta be a little late on sat cuz i'm meeting up with that guy for the trunk swap
    SO CAL FLAT 4#04

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19
    WHEN JAN 7TH
    WHERE JASON'S HOUSE
    TIME 10AM
    I WANT TO GET STARTED EARLY SO WE CAN GET EVERYTHING DONE
    I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO INSTALL, BUT I KNOW SOME OTHERS DO
    SO RISE AND SHINE AND LET'S GET IT DONE

PM ME FOR ADDY

dude..im there fo course..gots los to do..anyone know wher ei can get more motul brake fluid..i have one bottle of it..i think i need 2 more. im also looking for a place to get some new endlinks by sat. and im throwing around the idea of doing some springs..anyone got compressors and/or past experience?

cant wait to put those cusco 22mm sways on and the new brake lines and the lower mileage TD04 my friend gave me for xmas..

see you guys there..ill bring all my tools, ramps and jacks/stands
    Last edited by twizhimself; 01-03-2006 at 11:15 AM.

i can do springs for you and if u want just rent the spring compressor at pepboys or we can jus try to get the nut off with us just holding it down. but it should not be too hard with an air compressor
    04' Wrx Utec stg.3

sure...and watch out for the flying spring. then try to put the new spring on without a spring compressor.

hey guys, well some bad news guys, look what i woke up to this morning

so that was not fun to see, but there is some good news though, either it was a bum looking for money or something or the people where interupted cause all they did was mess everything up and stole my dvds of a couple of seasons of the simpsons, they didnt take the dvd player or any gauges or anything like that just broke the window which is a major pain.
    Socal WRX Club F4#3

Quote Originally Posted by subaru3169
    hey you're the scruffy looking guy with the big turbo right? and i met you that day we went to southcoast?

dude that sucks..I hope that fvcker sees his kids burn in a car crash.
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

yea man that definately sucks...well good thing the car was still there...cuz youre car is definately a beautiful wrx. Cars like yours in NJ woulda been stolen and gutted and on the side of an alley in Newark, NJ in no time back East.

have fun cleaning out all that glass...im still finding chunks from march04 when i had a tire retread slam into my windshield.

get that shiz fixed and get to the meet this weekend

yea and forget the idea of putting springs without a compressor..lol. at an install meet in Philly, one guy wanted some springs put on his sti..well noone had newer compressors so we did it as mentioned before..well guess what..they stripped the threads right off the strut..yea uh.i dont need that happening..lol

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.