Subaru WRX Forum banner

SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4)

949K views 17K replies 177 participants last post by  ansonowicz 
#1 ·
i think we need an official thread to post on instead of having all these random threads. MOD! PLEASE STICKY THIS!!
k now for the roll call
#
2. Chris #2 WRX13oy

#4,357 ·
Fahren said:
just courious. what number am i getting tomorrow?

oh and i know what i'm going to do after i pay of the wagon next year.

i'm buying an early 90's miata and turning it into a project/track car.
haha thats what i was gonna do too. untill the wrx started eating all my money. im trying to find a miata under 3k thats in good condition

#4,358 ·
rx4mj said:
Hey chris hows the scooter coming along? Turbo yet:)
so far i got most of it disassembled. i got the carb all nice and spiffy clean. i did a little porting on some stuff. i bought a seat for 5 bucks. im trying to look for a real tail/ turnsignal set for the scoot. so far, no luck. is it possible to do forced induction on a 2 stroke? haha or i should put some NOS on it hahahaahaha

#4,359 ·
WRX13oy said:
so far i got most of it disassembled. i got the carb all nice and spiffy clean. i did a little porting on some stuff. i bought a seat for 5 bucks. im trying to look for a real tail/ turnsignal set for the scoot. so far, no luck. is it possible to do forced induction on a 2 stroke? haha or i should put some NOS on it hahahaahaha
turbo it.. i'll race it in reverse:rotfl:

#4,365 ·
hellbilly1342 said:
you finally gonna enforce the rule that we need to moon at least 4 Evo's??
Wearing the F4 thong, of course. I'll see if I can make a cameo. If not, I'm sorry & I'll catch up next time.

#4,368 ·
subaru3169 said:
hey peter or someone pm me their phone number.. i'm gonna be late if it's at 6.. gotta meet with my prof to rewrite my paper:confused:
aww crap.. how can i check mssgs if i'm meeting with my prof?!?! derr.. someone just call me then please.. 6262728852 don't wanna get lost

#4,371 ·
ashbandicoot said:
Sounds like fun. I'll be there. Hopefully this novocaine will wear off by then.
How are the springs holding up? better yet, have they settled in enough to feel a difference? Good / Bad / not sure yet?

#4,372 ·
ansonowicz said:
How are the springs holding up? better yet, have they settled in enough to feel a difference? Good / Bad / not sure yet?
I can tell the difference, as the ride is stiffer than the stockers. They are a little bouncy over rougher roads (i.e. uneven freeways), so i'm not sure if that is natural for the Prodrives or if it needs more time to settle in. I still need to get an alignment as well.

I have noticed what sounds like a metal on metal knocking noise coming from the right side I think. Usually when the car is pulling into or out of driveways or in dips in the road. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this after lowering their car. I think it may be the rear sway bar hitting my exhaust, but thats on the left side, so i dont know. I looked at the exhaust and there was blue paint from the sway bar, so that maybe the culprit.

BTW, got the seat belt harness fixed. A major pain in the ass though and for some reason the only tap tool that worked was a standard and not a metric?!!

#4,373 ·
ashbandicoot said:
I looked at the exhaust and there was blue paint from the sway bar, so that maybe the culprit.

BTW, got the seat belt harness fixed. A major pain in the ass though and for some reason the only tap tool that worked was a standard and not a metric?!!
I don't think I'll be able to make tonight's mini-meet, so if anyone there wants to look, let me know. can you tell if it's right FRONT or REAR?

#4,375 ·
damn i wont be able to make it to the meet too lazy to drive in traffic :tongue: ok back to studying for finals!!! woot ash how is the springs? you take them into a corner yet :)