Subaru WRX Forum banner

SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4)

949K views 17K replies 177 participants last post by  ansonowicz 
#1 ·
i think we need an official thread to post on instead of having all these random threads. MOD! PLEASE STICKY THIS!!
k now for the roll call
#
2. Chris #2 WRX13oy

#4,303 ·
hellbilly1342 said:
no prob bro....yup i did. went and saw UltraViolet, Mia Jovavich is so f'n hot. ain't it sweet when the girl takes you out on the date and pays for once??
Oh, Milla, she's one of my favorites....I think she turns me on even more because she loves physics & math type books (yup, good looking & smart).

I don't think I've ever had a girl pay for the date! If only your date drove a sooby.....she'd be a keeper!

#4,304 ·
ansonowicz said:
Oh, Milla, she's one of my favorites....I think she turns me on even more because she loves physics & math type books (yup, good looking & smart).

I don't think I've ever had a girl pay for the date! If only your date drove a sooby.....she'd be a keeper!
ya she is pretty hot.. wow never had a girl pay for a date?!?! must be looking for the wrong girls:rolleyes:

#4,310 ·
my friend has set up these track dates at willoow springs tell me if you want to go i will be at all of them. call me befor you call sam i might be able to set up a group discount if alot of us go he told me that last time

SRTMOTORSPORTS IS HAVING ANOTHER TRACK EVENT AT WILLOW SPRINGS :) SIGN UP NOW!!!!!! (714) 493-4163 ask for Sam :)

Street of Willow $160
Horse Thief Mile $125
Combo Dates Friday and Saturday $225

April 21st Streets

May 12th Streets
May 13th Horse Thief

June 3rd Horse Thief

July 7th Streets
July 8th Horse

August 18th Streets
August 19th Horse

September 29th Streets
September 30th Horse

Oct TBA

Nov TBA

Dec 15th Streets

#4,315 ·
facelesskillah said:
my friend has set up these track dates at willoow springs tell me if you want to go i will be at all of them. call me befor you call sam i might be able to set up a group discount if alot of us go he told me that last time

SRTMOTORSPORTS IS HAVING ANOTHER TRACK EVENT AT WILLOW SPRINGS :) SIGN UP NOW!!!!!! (714) 493-4163 ask for Sam :)

Street of Willow $160
Horse Thief Mile $125
Combo Dates Friday and Saturday $225

April 21st Streets

May 12th Streets
May 13th Horse Thief

June 3rd Horse Thief

July 7th Streets
July 8th Horse

August 18th Streets
August 19th Horse

September 29th Streets
September 30th Horse

Oct TBA

Nov TBA

Dec 15th Streets
hey jason how much is it just to watch ^_^!!!

#4,316 ·
WRX13oy said:
aww crap chris if it in city of industry i would have gone with u but it too late now.. lol **** haha sorrie i was busy doing something at first so i didnt realize maybe next time then when finals are over lol that in about in 2 weeks

#4,318 ·
IT IS NOW OFFICIAL

my car is stock again ecu wise.... bye bye utec and hello tokico dspecs and crucial racing springs

#4,319 ·
PaulSaidHi said:
IT IS NOW OFFICIAL

my car is stock again ecu wise.... bye bye utec and hello tokico dspecs and crucial racing springs
has anyone ever heard of the rating on those things?? i don't know about dspecs but i've never rode in a car with tokicos that were stiff.. for separate shock/spring set up, i've always had kybs.. and i heard kybs went a lot stiffer every since 2000.. personally i'm almost there to getting gr2s since mine is street.. and i don't drift the crap outta my car like some of you guys:p