Subaru WRX Forum banner

SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4)

949K views 17K replies 177 participants last post by  ansonowicz 
#1 ·
i think we need an official thread to post on instead of having all these random threads. MOD! PLEASE STICKY THIS!!
k now for the roll call
#
2. Chris #2 WRX13oy

#4,229 ·
scoobytime said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
that is so funny, yeah im the scruffy guy yeah i remember your car it was good meeting you,

also side note guys, consumer reports gave Subaru Forester Top Pick for SUV and gave the WRX STi the Most Fun To Drive, GO SUBARU:thumbup:
YAYA G OO SUBARU!!! sup chris how u doing lately? lol :)

#4,230 ·
so i was driving home from school just now and some big ass lifted ford truck tries to race me :screwy: i could tell that truck was modded cas it was fast and a billow of smoke would come pouring out when he would step on it. we did about 4 runs and i whooped him on all 4. haha. i just thought that it was funny cas a big ass lifted truck raced me.
me: 4 big truck: 0

#4,232 ·
dragonwrx1 said:
YAYA G OO SUBARU!!! sup chris how u doing lately? lol :)
im doing good, got a midterm tomorrow and might get my car this weekend if not this weekend then next week, but i told sam to really push for this weekend cause i hear it might be raining next week and i would like a car rather then ride a motorcycle in the rain

#4,233 ·
scoobytime said:
i think we need to go over to his car and take that sticker off his car, i dont think we really want someone like that driving around with our sticker, people are going to associate his stupid driving with our club and that is something i do not want
+1 anyone who drives like that in a residential neighborhood is just asking for trouble, i hope his F4 sticker comes off soon

#4,238 ·
pinoyrez said:
this gary guy...could someone please forward him this message. i have some real anal neighbors, and i have quite a few wrx's come visit the house. i have a black 05 wrx, and i have been countlessly been confused for this 'gary' guy...in a bad way. ive been accused for drifting past houses, kids, cutting people off in residential areas...you get the idea...i have whitnessed this individual twice this week drive pretty damn hard around my house, i see the f4 sticker with the 05 on it, i hear his hks bov and i was lucky enough to get his plates. i dont want to be an ass, but if i continue to see it, i will report it. i hope you guys can respect where im comming from with this.
thanks
Ok gary your cut fired whatever u want to call it we f4 don't want a bad name and surely do not want n e one getting hurt so if you may please take the f4 sticker cuz u are died to us sorrie to be mean but ya sorrie I haven't been postin guys I got no comp just this side kick 2 but I should be bak soon

#4,239 ·
volcomsoldier19 said:
+1 anyone who drives like that in a residential neighborhood is just asking for trouble, i hope his F4 sticker comes off soon
Yeah sounds pretty reckless and dangerous, but I think the guy who reported him might be greatly exagerating the situation. I mean drifting in an awd car is not easy...

#4,242 ·
well gary did "drift" over that center divider to avoid that cat or dog or horse or whatever it was. the point is that he is driving dangerously and f4 doesnt condone that type of driving in residential areas where children or other humans can be in danger

#4,248 ·
WRX13oy said:
well gary did "drift" over that center divider to avoid that cat or dog or horse or whatever it was. the point is that he is driving dangerously and f4 doesnt condone that type of driving in residential areas where children or other humans can be in danger
haha and with that still gets 3rd prize.