Subaru WRX Forum banner

SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4)

949K views 17K replies 177 participants last post by  ansonowicz 
#1 ·
i think we need an official thread to post on instead of having all these random threads. MOD! PLEASE STICKY THIS!!
k now for the roll call
#
2. Chris #2 WRX13oy

#4,208 ·
Time4Flamage said:
Yeah well i guess gary moved over by me because he has been beating on his car around my block all day everyday. Trys to drift residential turns and what not... no wonder he has damage =\
this gary guy...could someone please forward him this message. i have some real anal neighbors, and i have quite a few wrx's come visit the house. i have a black 05 wrx, and i have been countlessly been confused for this 'gary' guy...in a bad way. ive been accused for drifting past houses, kids, cutting people off in residential areas...you get the idea...i have whitnessed this individual twice this week drive pretty damn hard around my house, i see the f4 sticker with the 05 on it, i hear his hks bov and i was lucky enough to get his plates. i dont want to be an ass, but if i continue to see it, i will report it. i hope you guys can respect where im comming from with this.
thanks

#4,209 ·
Z3RO said:
well I callled GT motorsports for a quote...still waiting for reply.
a quote for your tranny? pm me exactly what you want a quote for and i can call sam, i usually just call him on his cell cause a lot of times some of the guys there dont give him messages.

#4,210 ·
pinoyrez said:
this gary guy...could someone please forward him this message. i have some real anal neighbors, and i have quite a few wrx's come visit the house. i have a black 05 wrx, and i have been countlessly been confused for this 'gary' guy...in a bad way. ive been accused for drifting past houses, kids, cutting people off in residential areas...you get the idea...i have whitnessed this individual twice this week drive pretty damn hard around my house, i see the f4 sticker with the 05 on it, i hear his hks bov and i was lucky enough to get his plates. i dont want to be an ass, but if i continue to see it, i will report it. i hope you guys can respect where im comming from with this.
thanks
i think we need to go over to his car and take that sticker off his car, i dont think we really want someone like that driving around with our sticker, people are going to associate his stupid driving with our club and that is something i do not want

#4,211 ·
awdriving said:
who is going to host the next meet?:confused:
well i would be willing to host the next meet, i know i havent been about to make it lately so i would be happy to put up a place to meet, most of you guys remember the house in bellflower. Mike i do believe that was your first meet, has it been that long :)

#4,212 ·
scoobytime said:
well i would be willing to host the next meet, i know i havent been about to make it lately so i would be happy to put up a place to meet, most of you guys remember the house in bellflower. Mike i do believe that was your first meet, has it been that long :)
hey you're the scruffy looking guy with the big turbo right? and i met you that day we went to southcoast? i'm the bug eye with tvs

#4,214 ·
scoobytime said:
i think we need to go over to his car and take that sticker off his car, i dont think we really want someone like that driving around with our sticker, people are going to associate his stupid driving with our club and that is something i do not want
i whole heartedly agree. we don't need those kind of negative associations with our group.

#4,215 ·
scoobytime said:
What is gary's exact screen name?

#4,219 ·
subaru3169 said:
hey you're the scruffy looking guy with the big turbo right? and i met you that day we went to southcoast? i'm the bug eye with tvs
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
that is so funny, yeah im the scruffy guy yeah i remember your car it was good meeting you,

also side note guys, consumer reports gave Subaru Forester Top Pick for SUV and gave the WRX STi the Most Fun To Drive, GO SUBARU:thumbup:

#4,221 ·
Oh yeah guys, If you are online between 8-10pm tonight be sure to check out my radio show, go to www.UCLARadio.com and listen in, you can AIM us at bruin radio during the show. So tune in and check out your fellow members radio show. :)

#4,226 ·
scoobytime said:

haha kewl ill take his cf fenders