SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 162
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by projectwrx31 meeting at the block at 1:30-2:00 to make stickers and then caravan to the mills to ...

Quote Originally Posted by projectwrx31
    meeting at the block at 1:30-2:00 to make stickers and then caravan to the mills to meet you guys at 3:00-3:30
    Hey are we doing lunch?
    F4 13 - I'm so lucky!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Arrow

ya
    SO CAL FLAT 4#04

oh. ok well, sorry i cant make it guys i was under the empression that u where meeting at the mills around 12. its on my way to work and i was gonna chill till i had to be at work at 2
    whats a signature?

you know there are WAY more hot chicks at the Victoria Gardens which is on foothill blvd and Milliken only a mile away from the mills. I say we should cruise over there caravan style after we meet at the Mills in front of the AMC
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

so we are meeting at the mills in front of the amc? is that what is decided right
    Socal WRX Club F4#3

Quote Originally Posted by subaru3169
    hey you're the scruffy looking guy with the big turbo right? and i met you that day we went to southcoast?

Yes it is decided. In front of the AMC of the Ontario mills off the 15 @4th street or off the 10 @ Milliken. I will be there at 3pm next to a ghetto ricer, garuanteed to be plenty.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

man... i wont get off work at 5pm. hopefully i can make it out there.
    ::..Drive It Like You Stole It..::

Be Green... Stay Catless

GUS YOU CARP00LIN' wiFF meeh?
    So Cal F4 # 10

actually I will ben right next to Gus's pad before the meet. Gotta drop off the lil woman at work. if you need a ride, let me know.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanf2
    Hey are we doing lunch?

jonathan there will be some form of lunch i'm sure
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

On second thought also guys, I think we have a better chance of meeting in front of Dave & Busters, there are also more places to eat there(jon). I passed by the mall yesterday, and it is a feat to even get in the parking lot. Most likely we will not beable to park together and will be lucky to even find parking. Damn Holidays, Bahh humbug
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj
    On second thought also guys, I think we have a better chance of meeting in front of Dave & Busters, there are also more places to eat there(jon). I passed by the mall yesterday, and it is a feat to even get in the parking lot. Most likely we will not beable to park together and will be lucky to even find parking. Damn Holidays, Bahh humbug
    okay so what is going on? what are we doing where are we meeting????? its 1130 and i dont know where i am going and stuff, what is happening.
    Socal WRX Club F4#3

hey you're the scruffy looking guy with the big turbo right? and i met you that day we went to southcoast?

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobytime
    okay so what is going on? what are we doing where are we meeting????? its 1130 and i dont know where i am going and stuff, what is happening.
    some of us are meeting at the block to get stickers for others, at 130-145, from there we are caravaning to the mills at about 3-4, to meet others....i believe at the mills we are meeting in front of the AMC
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

i guess ill leave NoHo at around 2:30 ..gives me an hour to get there...look for the blue wrx with the PA plates

Quote Originally Posted by twizhimself
    i guess ill leave NoHo at around 2:30 ..gives me an hour to get there...look for the blue wrx with the PA plates
    did ya want to meet up somewhere and head out there? no sure where we would meet up though i am in west la
    Socal WRX Club F4#3

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.