SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 135

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i'm off on friday now, but still gotta work saturday. so i guess i'm down to meet on friday. lol ...

i'm off on friday now, but still gotta work saturday. so i guess i'm down to meet on friday.

lol this whole week my dumb ass was thinking the car show was this weekend

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

so does anyone have any ideas for both meets? How about a dromo on sat like we originaly planned; I'm not sure how to start a reservation and everyone that would want to go needs to verify, right? that still leaves friday.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

immma have to pass this weekend guys..I need to save cash. Im in the same shoes as paul right now.,
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

i only have enough cash for gas
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar

bbq

eddie likes hawaiian bbq....that SOB ate a huge plate and was burping on the way back, EDDIE i hope ur alive, damm ur car pulls hard

guys not sure If I can meet this weekend, peter just call me, i'm selling my rims tomorrow or saturday, so i'll have the stocks on for the car show, but eh i'll plug in my accesport and lay it on the dash for looks, maybe tape a calculator to it
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

hmmm.............. just got my insurance estimated =
    ::..Drive It Like You Stole It..::

Be Green... Stay Catless

Yeah eating with Ed is always entertaining. Just make sure he doesn't get the salmon fried rice.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar

hu

Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj
    Yeah eating with Ed is always entertaining. Just make sure he doesn't get the salmon fried rice.

i thought he was gonna pass out, well at least i hookep him up today on his oil change....and Ed i would get ur struts checked up just cuz more Sti's are doing that noise
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

oh mike I just got your voicemail..I didnt work today..But we can go tomorrow if you want.

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

Man I'm from Hawaii and still can't figure out what the hell all this so called " hawaiian BBQ" stuff is there is no such thing. It's like calling chimichangas authentic Mexican, it's not happening.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Man I'm from Hawaii and still can't figure out what the hell all this so called " hawaiian BBQ" stuff is there is no such thing.
    mike youre not hawaiian enough then..Its like a hidden menu..like at In-N out.

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

I think I am going to take out some money for a turbo set up. What would be the best choice I want the whole setup, turbo, injectors, pump, fuel rails, and intrcooler. APS sr 40,VF 34, VF 22,FMIC,ORTMIC??????????????????Chris2?
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO
    mike youre not hawaiian enough then..Its like a hidden menu..like at In-N out.

And Jamba juice? But man I know food like no-other.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

I think I am going to take out some money for a turbo set up. What would be the best choice I want the whole setup, turbo, injectors, pump, fuel rails, and intrcooler. APS sr 40,VF 34, VF 22,FMIC,ORTMIC??????????????????Chris2?
    if ya got the money go for aps sr40. you can never go wrong with aps as for injectors. 650 or 700cc would do fine
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

i second an aps sr40, i am an aps sr 55 turbo and its a great turbo, vf series are nice turbos but if you want to make some good really good power i would go otherwise, sr40 is a nicely matched turbo for the wrx. as for FMIC or TMIC, either way is fine. there are some really good size top mounts out there, a lot of poeple want more stock looking and go with the Top Mount. obviously though you can get more surface area with a front mount
    Socal WRX Club F4#3

Quote Originally Posted by subaru3169
    hey you're the scruffy looking guy with the big turbo right? and i met you that day we went to southcoast?