Subaru WRX Forum banner

SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4)

949K views 17K replies 177 participants last post by  ansonowicz 
#1 ·
i think we need an official thread to post on instead of having all these random threads. MOD! PLEASE STICKY THIS!!
k now for the roll call
#
2. Chris #2 WRX13oy

#3,252 ·
hey guys i have a question i have a hks evc boost controller i pretty know how to use it and evreything i have had it for a while... so my question is i see their is a feature that will let me tell the turbo to boost up sooner / faster than how it would be stock would it be a good idea to mes wit it. since it will alow me to get more hp faster???
but im scared to mess wit it and brake somthing... so some one please reply back to this cus i would really like to know

#3,258 ·
well i made it down tonight, later than i wanted to didn't get there till about 7:40ish, you guys had already left your cars i'm assuming to see a movie or something. hopefully next time i'll get there sooner haha. nice looking group of cars though. :thumbup:

#3,261 ·
Fahren said:
well i made it down tonight, later than i wanted to didn't get there till about 7:40ish, you guys had already left your cars i'm assuming to see a movie or something. hopefully next time i'll get there sooner haha. nice looking group of cars though. :thumbup:

i should of gave you my number, we were at dave and buster's:sadwave:

#3,265 ·
yea it was great yesterday and when we left i was getting onto the five i kinda tok the on kinda hard as i cut the corner and then out of know where a m3 get behing me and trys to race me so wit out even down shifting in forth i just hit my boost up to high and floor it and he slowly fads away lol.. and all of this was done while i was talking on the phone

#3,267 ·
facelesskillah said:
yea it was great yesterday and when we left i was getting onto the five i kinda tok the on kinda hard as i cut the corner and then out of know where a m3 get behing me and trys to race me so wit out even down shifting in forth i just hit my boost up to high and floor it and he slowly fads away lol.. and all of this was done while i was talking on the phone
that was some funny sh*t

#3,268 ·
facelesskillah said:
that was some funny sh*t

#3,269 ·
facelesskillah said:
that was some funny sh*t